Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Scam Or Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Or Real? (243 Views)

The Big Question Facing New Graduates: Should You Scam Or Find A Job? / Artificial Or Real Flowers. Which Is More Ideal To Gift Someone. / Emilydate Scam Or Not?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Or Real? by sweerychick(f): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
A friend of mine called and told me that a business is on ground, that her cousin in Ghana wants to bring in some money in Nigeria and they need a trusted accomplice. I ask how much she said about 2million dollars. My mind immediately went to scam but just to play along I sent someone to check out the business the person called me and told me that he's with them that for the business to work I have to bring 2million and the money is protected, he said that the person brought out a black note washed it in hiding and brought out 100 dollars. He told me that the black note is worth 2.5 million dollars that for me to get the whole money I should pay 1.5million naira. The gave me a security paper to verify. Immediately I confirmed they were scammers but I want them to be exposed. Below is a picture of the waiver...

Please Mods kindly move this to FP. Because I want those criminals exposed

Re: Scam Or Real? by femoree2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
SCAM
Re: Scam Or Real? by austinziza(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
this format don cast since 20 years ago

1 Like

Re: Scam Or Real? by earleswood(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Run!
Re: Scam Or Real? by Bornboy4: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Trace the Nigerian number and get him arrested.
He's a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your USA Whatsapp Number Here For As Low As 1.500 / Facebook Is Encouraging Fraud And Ritualism More Than Anything Else / She Rejected him For Being Broke Despite Sacrificing All He Got For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.