Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti (954 Views)

Alex Otti Withdraws From Abia Governorship Race, May Dump APC / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
His name is Emeka Aminu Ugo, His mom is from Kano and dad from Abia. Emeka speaks Hausa but does not speak Igbo, Emeka praises Gowon but disrespects Ojukwu, Emeka says he does not think in Igbo, Emeka says Igbo people are betrayals. Emeka dislikes Governor Alex Otti .

His Hausa brothers and sister who live in Abia state say yes yes we want you to be governor because your mom is Hausa we go fit get mouth for Abia, But Alex Otti is doing a great job in Abia State still Emeka is determined because of his Hausa people support in Abia.

Now Igbos are saying, first you disrespect your Igbo lineage, you abuse ojukwu who most of us respect, you call our Igbo culture backward, you don't speak Igbo but you love your Hausa side that's why you idolise Gowon a lot.

Igbos are beginning to feel weird about him and started campaigning against him. We know you're Igbo but Alex Otti is doing a good job already and your ideology does not align with us Igbos. How do you govern us Igbos when you can’t speak our language and idolise Gowon?

How do you govern us Igbos when you disrespect our culture and you don’t think in Igbo ? Emeka replied, My father is Igbo and I’m entitled to govern in my father's land or are you discriminating against me because my mum is Hausa and I only speak Hausa...

Now Hausa people realise that Igbos do not want Emeka Aminu because of his past utterances against the Igbos and they started spreading that Igbos are bigots and the reason they don't want Emeka is that his mom is Hausa.

The Igbos replied, actually no. We don’t care if his mom is Hausa or Yoruba what we are saying is that Emeka's past utterance against we Igbos speaks volumes and we can’t ignore that.

Hausa people started spreading the propaganda. No, you don’t want him because his mum is Hausa, Now the Igbos are beginning to wonder. What’s the obsession of you Hausas in the affairs of the Igbos anyway in Igbo land ..?

Hausa people replied, No don’t even talk about that, you just don’t want him because his mom is Hausa. Igbos replied, No! Are you not listening... His Ideology does not align with us .. we have a governor whose mom is Hausa and another governor's wife Hausa we don’t care.

But everyday Hausa people comes on the timeline and keeps saying “ Igbos don’t want another Igbo man to govern them because his mom is Hausa “ .. totally ignoring the real reason the Igbos have been giving them on why Emeka won’t be given a chance in Igboland.

Emeka Aminu lost the governorship election to another Igbo man who’s been doing a good job so far “ Alex otti “ .. IGBos don’t mind the outcome of the election as long as Alex is doing a good job but the Hausas who live in Igbo land are sad about it and complains every time.

Source: NoNonsensezone on X

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Absuchat(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Don't eat food prepared with toilet broom....if you don't want to be like the OP

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Raskimonojendor: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
An interesting read.

"Emeka O gentle" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by adamusuleiman3: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wawu. No cap. The post is very creative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Enugurangers: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
I enjoyed reading this.
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Enugurangers: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
An interesting read.

"Emeka O gentle" grin
You gerrit grin.
The agenda refused to agend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Enugurangers: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Don't eat food prepared with toilet broom....if you don't want to be like the OP
I and my friend dey attend that Enugu event. If you don't like it, go and jump inside ezu river. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Absuchat(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

I and my friend dey attend that Enugu event. If you don't like it, go and jump inside ezu river. grin
Bad a thing, the event won't hold.... grin
Even if it will, it's not for paupers....what are you going there to do?
Shouting "Tuale baba" up and down for peanuts aren't allowed there

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Enugurangers: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Bad a thing, the event won't hold.... grin
Even if it will, it's not for paupers....what are you going there to do?
Shouting "Tuale baba" up and down for peanuts aren't allowed there
Mr Tribakist...thst is your problem not ours. Like I mentioned earlier, the ezu river is there for you to end it all instead of worrying over Amala grin
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Absuchat(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Your problem not ours. Like I mentioned, the ezu river is there for you to end it all grin
No one takes paupers' advice serious.
Stop wishing to attend an event no one in your lineage has been buoyant enough to afford

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Enugurangers: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:

No one takes paupers' advice serious.
Stop wishing to attend an event no one in your lineage has been buoyant enough to afford
Keep projecting your misfortune on others. grin

Even if the plate of Amala is 100k, we dey bounce in grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Absuchat(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Keep projecting your misfortune on others grin
It oozes out of your miserable body. Projecting ko projectile ni

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by nedu666: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Igbo obsession

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:
Igbo obsession
It's actually the other way around, the poster on twitter posted this write up after an Ibo girl on twitter started lamenting about GRV's defeat 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by waternogetenemy: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
If Emeka want to test power, let him go and run for Nigeria President and then come back to tell us how far.

He will never be Abia Governor, not in a million years.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by paramakina202: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Nonsense fiction.
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Millimann: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
So, did the Igbos stop Emeka's Hausa supporters from voting? I know Igbos are not crude to behave that way.

Igbos are not that stupid.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Tjra: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
CRV just killed his Political career like that.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Raskimonojendor: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Goodvibes007:

It's actually the other way around, the poster on twitter posted this write up after an Ibo girl on twitter started lamenting about GRV's defeat 😂
Look at the girl sef. We dash am to her fellow ibo bros.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by IamAtikulate: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Igbos would have asked Aminu to come out and test his popularity without cowardly attacking his followers.

Igbos don't have low self esteem or paranoid

😂😂😂
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Raskimonojendor: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
The Ibos can't take half of what they dish to others.
I remember the Betty Akeredolu and Bianca saga. Heck some were even complain about Achonu being married to an Hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by MadamExcellency: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
The character captured by your imagination is not Igbo but from Western Nigeria.

Rochas Okorocha popularly called Okoro Hausa by some Igbos is the closest character to your story and he was elected twice as governor of Imo State and a Senator of the Federal Republic after berating and cajoling every Igbo cultural and political groups on how we don't know politics only to be rubbished by those he called political fathers and brothers.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by CJStarz: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
See wetin idleness dey cause. We dey November 2023,U still dey January 2023.
At this rate,tell me how U go fit progress in life?

Goodvibes007:

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by CJStarz: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:
Igbo obsession
Exactly. Anything relating to Igbos dey give dem orgasm.
Let them enjoy it
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by Goodvibes007: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Look at the girl sef. We dash am to her fellow ibo bros.
Same girl here. They like Yoruba men so much 👇

Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by XerXers: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Okorocha defeated PDP using APGA. He is more Hausa than igbo
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by MadamExcellency: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
waternogetenemy:
If Emeka want to test power, let him go and run for Nigeria President and then come back to tell us how far.

He will never be Abia Governor, not in a million years.

This Emeka is not different from Rochas Okorocha. He ticked all the boxes.
Re: Emeka Aminu Ugo from Abia State vs Alex Otti by ravensckar(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:

This Emeka is not different from Rochas Okorocha. He ticked all the boxes.
The "Emeka" in the story was the one who said; "Awon eyan won sope, Emeka o gentle, Emeka o quiet...." cheesy cheesy cheesy

I really enjoyed that election period! It was a good comic relief!

(1) (Reply)

Situations Where IREV Accreditation Is Far Greater Than Accreditation In Result. / Chronicle Of An Unfolding Anarchy / Bush Weeping In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.