Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) (4391 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Creates Jobs Abroad, Contributes To Rising Unemployment / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Isobug:

What Oil does Lagos have? Audio Oil. Lagos is not Oil producing state. Just because oil is processed and transported to and fro Lagos for business and manufacturing purposes does not mean it produce crude oil, from where? Which area in Lagos? Propaganda region
Who are the people that liked and shared your ignorant comment? Are you not the same guy who promised to give me #5m if I tell you where oil is been produce in Lagos state? grin
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2023
misano:

Very FAKE.
Are you not the guy that do claim to be from Delta state? I've never seen someone from Delta behaving like you on nairaland.

You do sound like an IPOBdient from the south east.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by zuchyblink(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
The gas in Imo state is bigger than Nigeria's 600 times bigger than Nigeria's total oil reserve.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And I am from Akwa Ibom. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yet I don't hate on Kogi state and others.

Your heart is blacker than charcoal grin
He's an IPOBdient from the south east.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Isobug: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Who are the people that liked and shared your ignorant comment? Are you not the same guy who promised to give me #5m if I tell you where oil is been produce in Lagos state? grin
Where in Lagos do you have Oil? You still have not answered the question

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Ezmans:
spot where the oil well is located in lagos I will credit your account with 5 million now now
I've given you an answer since yesterday

When will you give me my 5 million? embarassed
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2023
Isobug:

Where in Lagos do you have Oil? You still have not answered the question
Badagry
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Isobug: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Badagry
Hahahaha......I live in Badagry for 2 and half years, nothing of such , I repeat nothing of such is there
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Are you not the guy that do claim to be from Delta state? I've never seen someone from Delta behaving like you on nairaland.

You do sound like an IPOBdient from the south east.

Yep. I am from Delta. I don't believe in IPOB or Simon Ekpa. I voted for Peter Obi in the last election. It's nice meeting you.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Bigger than that of SE.mumuni

I am from Delta.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2023
misano:

Yep. I am from Delta. I don't believe in IPOB or Simon Ekpa. I voted for Peter Obi in the last election. It's nice meeting you.
You're from the south east
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're from the south east

Go back and read all my past post since 2018. I have no time to argue.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2023
misano:

Go back and read all my past post since 2018. I have no time to argue.
You intentionally claim you're from Delta state since 2018. You're an Igbo man from the south east.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You intentionally claim you're from Delta state since 2018. You're an Igbo man from the south east.

Oga U dey make noise for my ear. Go back to the date this account was created. I am from Delta based in Edo. It has never changed. My office has its headquarters in Asaba, Delta state.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2023
misano:

Oga U dey make noise for my ear. Go back to the date this account was created. I am from Delta based in Edo. It has never changed. My office has its headquarters in Asaba, Delta state.
Anybody can make any kind of claim on nairaland oga.

You have been sounding like a bitter IPOBdient from the south east on this thread. Igbos from Delta state are not filled with the kind of hate in you. Only a bitter IPOBdient from the south east talk the way you do Oga.

You're a bitter IPOBdient from the south east oga, you can deny the fact, but your comments shows who you really are.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Anybody can make any kind of claim on nairaland oga.

You have been sounding like a bitter IPOBdient from the south east on this thread. Igbos from Delta state are not filled with the kind of hate in you. Only a bitter IPOBdient from the south east talk the way you do Oga.

You're a bitter IPOBdient from the south east oga, you can deny the fact, but your comments shows who you really are.

Oga get out nah. I am Itsekiri/Benin by tribe. If U nor believe use your head jam tree. Nor they quote me they talk nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N4 Billion Fraud: EFCC Appeals High Court Ruling On Babangida Aliyu, Tanko Beji / This Is Etsako Home Town Of Aisha Yesufu Road Don Divide / Lets Form A Youth Political Party That Will Be The Main Opposition In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.