Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) (4392 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Creates Jobs Abroad, Contributes To Rising Unemployment / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ttalk: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Isobug:

What Oil does Lagos have? Audio Oil. Lagos is not Oil oil-producing state. Just because oil is processed and transported to and fro Lagos for business and manufacturing purposes does not mean it produces crude oil, from where? Which area in Lagos? Propaganda region

We don't beat our chest, we are waiting for the day each region would go their way.

Apart from the oil exploration that had been going on before I left school, the oil deposit which largely falls within my LG is gradually been monitored by the state government, with road infrastructure being built for easy evacuation at the right time.

Just sit there and think other states are as useless as your state and government are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by DesChyko: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
I have reasons to doubt this statistics. It's likely formulated, especially as the source links have no ties to the oil and gas, or statistics media in the country.

When did Bayelsa drop so low and why? The last official volume was over 500,000 barrels per day.

I didn't see any news pointing to what happened there that depleted their quota.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I am sure you are Ibo. Always hating on others happiness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am from Delta. The second on the list with better crude oil. Not those 2% oil state with palm oil πŸ˜‚
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ttalk:

We don't beat our chest, we are waiting for the day each region would go their way.

Apart from the oil exploration that had been going on before I left school, the oil deposit which largely falls within my LG is gradually been monitored by the state government, with road infrastructure being built for easy evacuation at the right time.

Just sit there and think other states are as useless as your state and government are

Sharap U don't have oil. Lagos is dry. 2% oil can't even satisfy Madagascar's oil consumption level in a month.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Isobug:

What Oil does Lagos have? Audio Oil. Lagos is not Oil producing state. Just because oil is processed and transported to and fro Lagos for business and manufacturing purposes does not mean it produce crude oil, from where? Which area in Lagos? Propaganda region
You must be shedding lots of tears while writing all this grin

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Goodvibes007: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

I am from Delta. The second on the list with better crude oil. Not those 2% oil state with palm oil πŸ˜‚
Delta Ibo just like Delta Yoruba. Nigeria jubilates because Misano is from Delta grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Raskimonojendor: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

And I am from Akwa Ibom. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yet I don't hate on Kogi state and others.

Your heart is blacker than charcoal grin

7 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Raskimonojendor: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You must be shedding lots of tears while writing all this grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Raskimonojendor: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
DesChyko:
I have reasons to doubt this statistics. It's likely formulated, especially as the source links have no ties to the oil and gas, or statistics media in the country.

When did Bayelsa drop so low and why? The last official volume was over 500,000 barrels per day.

I didn't see any news pointing to what happened there that depleted their quota.
Bring your own stats now. grin
Bayelsa is not complaining but an Ibo man is complaining on behalf of Bayelsa.

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by DesChyko: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Bring your own stats now. grin
Bayelsa is not complaining but an Ibo man is complaining on behalf of Bayelsa.

I'm actually hoping to engage fellow knowledgeable citizens from oil producing states who actually have a business with what is being discussed.

Thanks for your contribution to the topic though. 😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And I am from Akwa Ibom. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yet I don't hate on Kogi state and others.

Your heart is blacker than charcoal grin

Mr Akwa Ibom man. That's not my business. Kogi is too low to brag.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Raskimonojendor: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
DesChyko:

I'm actually hoping to engage fellow knowledgeable citizens from oil producing states who actually have a business with what is being discussed.

Thanks for your contribution to the topic though. 😎
Your own stats would have been better than this epistle of yours. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Raskimonojendor: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

Mr Akwa Ibom man. That's not my business. Kogi is too low to brag.
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by fregeneh(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ttalk:

why dont you get 13% monthly?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Oga nor get any point to make πŸ˜…πŸ˜….
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by NastiLord: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Poverty level in Akwa Ibom State is on the high.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Jagaban2012: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

I never knew Lagos people wish to have oil in their state o. Well Lagos crude oil is like spit to Akwa Ibom. Too small to mention.

If Lagos state oil is like spit to Akwa Ibom....then what will you say of Imo and Abia oil put together...

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Bulletproofgt: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Where Chad basin and the North that Buhari discovered oil from?
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by viyon02: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Let every State control its resources. It will make many states to look inwards & strive to be self-sufficient.
You'll be surprised by the rapid progress we'll make after 10yrs.
You are very correct just that the north is selfish in the sense that, many states if not all have many resources which can generate more income than the oil, but instead they secretly mine their resources and then share it among themselves politically and later wait for federal allocation, Sokoto, Borno etc has alot of gold that is mine secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by splendournoni: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
So, Akwa Ibom leads in financing Nigga Area.

Largest number of oil wells in Nigeria is in akwa Ibom state... sentimental brain, who do you like this...

Everything ethnicity go enter this side
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by viyon02: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lagos produce more oil than imo and Abia shocked

But where's Anambra?
Yes, come to Badagry, Folawuyo is seriously taping the black gold at my backyard, no be small things ooo but many don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by viyon02: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

Sharap U don't have oil. Lagos is dry. 2% oil can't even satisfy Madagascar's oil consumption level in a month.
Haaaaa, please come to Badagry Folawuyo is seriously mining large huge of oil at my backyard, common bro. It is a non stop project. Infact from my observation, Badagry it an oil town, because the last time I visited a friend who live close to the swamp he showed me some oil linkage in the swamp and when we look around it was an underground outburst, I was surprised, Oga lagos get oil.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ezmans: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

But where's Anambra?
spot where the oil well is located in lagos I will credit your account with 5 million now now
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ezmans: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

But where's Anambra?
spot where the oil well is located in lagos I will credit your account with 5 million naira now now
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by opamoses1: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ezmans:
spot where the oil well is located in lagos I will credit your account with 5 million naira now now
This one has never heard of Aje Oil field and Ogo Oil field. LMAO

I am happy with this thread. A lot of ignorant Nigerians are being educated.

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ezmans:
spot where the oil well is located in lagos I will credit your account with 5 million now now
It's located at badagry

When should I send you my Aza?
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Ttalk: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ezmans:

Go to Sapo beach you will see FOLAWIYO company working right in the sea. Igbanko is another area where large deposit of crude has been found. The Lagos state government has dualised the road leading to that area and a lot of smart investors are taking position already. Not the 2x2 investors sha.

In fact the whole Basagry division right from Ibese Ajeromi down to SEME boarder are sitting on large crude.

I am speaking as an insider that know details of this, but it is not meant for social media

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Pakute: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ezmans:
Village peasant, your mama neva see food chop.

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by Emperor5(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Why are some people angry that Kogi is producing more oil than their region combined together. Foolish haters. Yes Kogi too is now an oil producing state and dey follow chop 13% derivation. If you don't like it, go and hug the nearest transformer you can find. Just make sure it has power grin grin grin
Even sokoto is more develop than kogi.
What benefits is the oyel to the common man?
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
viyon02:
Haaaaa, please come to Badagry Folawuyo is seriously mining large huge of oil at my backyard, common bro. It is a non stop project. Infact from my observation, Badagry it an oil town, because the last time I visited a friend who live close to the swamp he showed me some oil linkage in the swamp and when we look around it was an underground outburst, I was surprised, Oga lagos get oil.

Oil generation that's about 2% is useless. Talk about big oil producers from 20% and above.
Re: Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) by misano(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

If Lagos state oil is like spit to Akwa Ibom....then what will you say of Imo and Abia oil put together...

Abeg 2% nor be oil, east or west, all na the same low quantity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? / Imo Indigenes Return Home For Free Education / Was Awo Guilty Of War Crimes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.