Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

"Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) (422 Views)

A Sham On Hausa Society Please Don't Watching This Front Of People / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) by codedgalaxy: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Truth be told there is nothing like "genuine relationship",
What we have is two bored grown ups playing games of the interlect, with each others heart.
One is in it for steady supply of seggs which he will soon find out the hard way that,he wont be getting much of it anyway.
The the other is in it for other gains, with finance and security toping the her chart.
damn!
All in it for selfish reasons. Damn there is truely no love in the street.
If world systems were to fall asunder i wonder how savage we will all be,mamybe even worst than animals damn !!
I still wonder....
Re: "Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) by codedgalaxy: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
... Don't even get me started on marriage damn..
I can still remember clearly the looks on her face as she utter those words to me..."babe i want you to stilll be fvcking me even when i am married, damn.
Those words sent shivers down my spine.
Re: "Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
codedgalaxy:
... Don't even get me started on marriage damn..
I can still remember clearly the looks on her face as she utter those words to me..."babe i want you to stilll be fvcking me even when i am married, damn.
Those words sent shivers down my spine.
Ma man.... She has submitted that kpekus to you

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: "Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) by dkidd: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hehehe... One told me exactly same thing last December. Although we just met and she didn't tell me she had a serious guy and preparing for marriage. Na when she come spend a week collect blasting she later opened up that she's getting married same December but we should not stop the blasting... Bro roll aone and smoke her out of ur mind. No use for those types. It's nothing but trouble.

1 Like

Re: "Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) by codedgalaxy: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Ma man.... She has submitted that kpekus to you

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
Babe was engeged to be married o.
Even the house where she lives and the business she runs both were owned by her fiance damn! .
Na there i wash hand commot for woman marraz.
I literarily had to change states lest i become a target for an agrieved niggha.
Re: "Fvck Love"( It's All A Sham) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Babe was engeged to be married o.
Even the house where she lives and the business she runs both were owned by her fiance damn! .
Na there i watch hand commot for woman marraz.
I literarily had to change states lest i become a target.
Lol
Women don't know what they want
It's a good thing you washed your hands, married women no join oh. Single girls, yes, but married women na no no

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Your Secret Crush / She Made This Statement / Nigerian Man Seizes Lady’s Clothes, Bag, Wig After Failing To Show Up Despite Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.