Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) (31242 Views)

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) / ANOTHER Group Of Yoruba Women Wail About Economic Hardship / Buhari Lambasts Nigerians, Says Change Isn’t About Economic Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Salvador1:
the same bitterness that made u animals vote evil people just to spite those ones u hate.
Now see how country is disunited, economy is down, suffering here and there but una choose to hate people Even if it cost your life.

I didn't vote President Tinubu.

The country is disunited because IPOBidients are sore losers who despite coming 3rd in the Presidential elections, somehow want their leader to be the President of a great country like Nigeria and will abuse and insult anyone that disagrees.

I don't hate Ndigbo, as I have said repeatedly on Nairaland (go and verify), they are a great tribe and are kind, friendly and loyal people that I always enjoy being around. Plus I have a crush on one of their daughters as well, my dear Anti Nkechi.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ZombidiotFools: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

All this na stunt!
You don't need to mock the poor cos you're rich!
You may become worse than them tomorrow!

Life doesn't really work that way sha.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by victorclean(f): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Komu1048:

Yeah, so insulting a whole tribe is what u were taught as truth, yes let’s face it together. After all, At the top they all dine together both Igbo, Yoruba n Hausa. If u believe insulting Yorubas is what will make them support ur messiah keep at it, after all it’s a baton pass to you by generations before. So keep applying it

Look at this pumpkin head. You said people like me is why Yorubas made a wrong choice. I follow you from what you wrote.

Now you oduduwpigs are crying muuuuuuu and begging money in various communities. Who is dying more?.

We are just trying to classify differences btw ibo people reasoning acumen from that of Yoruba reasoning which is like that of hippothamus.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2023
aswani:

That suits me just fine.

I matter to those that matter to me, and as IPOBidients don't, my life suits me fine also knowing fuly well that I believe President Tinubu is on a right, albeit painful, course.

Dude you have shown your hand that you are a party supporter. you keep lying and deceiving people that you didn't vote APC. Oga look the government is not on a right course, before we even say it is painful. Dude you don't matter even to Tinubu and APC, you are a statistic. just shut up and face reality and stop trying to hold on to thin strands to give yourself hope.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ariesbull: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2023
aswani:

I didn't vote President Tinubu.

The country is disunited because IPOBidients are sore losers who despite coming 3rd in the Presidential elections, somehow want their leader to be the President of a great country like Nigeria and will abuse and insult anyone that disagrees.

I don't hate Ndigbo, as I have said repeatedly on Nairaland (go and verify), they are a great tribe and are kind, friendly and loyal people that I always enjoy being around. Plus I have a crush on one of their daughters as well, my dear Anti Nkechi.

are you not Yoruba

You will deny that you didn't vote Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2023
obyno82:

Dude you have shown your hand that you are a party supporter. you keep lying and deceiving people that you didn't vote APC. Oga look the government is not on a right course, before we even say it is painful. Dude you don't matter even to Tinubu and APC, you are a statistic. just shut up and face reality and stop trying to hold on to thin strands to give yourself hope.

I am not APC.

I don't want to matter to President Tinubu and APC.

As long as IPOBidients are disturbing the peace on Nairaland just because Peter Obi came a distant third in the last Presidential elections, I will not shut up.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
ariesbull:
are you not Yoruba

You will deny that you didn't vote Tinubu!

You do realise that not all Yorùbá's voted for President Tinubu, not all Northerners voted for Atiku and not all Ndigbos voted for Peter Obi?

Is this the level of discourse that IPOBidients want to bring things down to?

Na wa for wire road!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by KillahPriest: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Vote patterns shows millions of Nigerians disagree with that.

When it was clear that Osinbajo may be presented, una still do campaign of hate against him
you're a bloody liar sir. The campaign of hate against Osinbajo came solely from the camp of agbado imbeciles and miscreants who wondered why Osinbajo had the audacity to contest against their lord and savior. Don't blame others for your föolish actions

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by FireUpNow(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2023
ukaface:

Okay
Omo I couldn’t beat them so I joined them
But really, tribalism in Nigeria is here to stay
And it’s annoying to say the least, and tiring too
Don't follow the crowd
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ariesbull: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2023
aswani:

You do realise that not all Yorùbá's voted for President Tinubu, not all Northerners voted for Atiku and not all Ndigbos voted for Peter Obi?

Na wa for wire road!
but you are yoruba

We know

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Jerk1: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

When it was clear that Osinbajo may be presented, una still do campaign of hate against him
it is your people that told osibanjo to step down for Tinubu because he has greased their palms. Don't blame anybody but your tribesmen. I wouldn't mind congratulating Osibanjo even if APC rigged the election for him.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by KillahPriest: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
aswani:

Na wa for wire road!
YOU voted for Tinubu, calling Obi supporters IPOB has revealed your stance which is tainted with tribal bigotry and hatred for the igbo man. You contradicted yourself heavily so I'll advise you read your comments slowly at least ten times before posting

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
KillahPriest:
you're a bloody liar sir. The campaign of hate against Osinbajo came solely from the camp of [/b]agbado imbeciles and miscreants[b] who wondered why Osinbajo had the audacity to contest against [/b]their lord and savior[b]. Don't blame others for [/b]your föolish actions[b]

You are deranged. What you need is an emergency mental asylum. Quickly and expressly. I pity your so sorry predicament.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Gangster1ms: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

All this na stunt!
You don't need to mock the poor cos you're rich!
You may become worse than them tomorrow!
A poor that saw a possible way out and still chose to be poor deserved to be mocked!
Get out!

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by KillahPriest: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

My useless mother is deranged. What she needs is an emergency mental asylum. Quickly and expressly. I am so happy for her predicament.
whatever rocks your boat sir cool
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Jerk1:
it is your people that told osibanjo to step down for Tinubu because he has greased their palms. Don't blame anybody but your tribesmen.

He didn't step down. He lost the primaries. The events are not so far away for this level of forgetfulness.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2023
KillahPriest:
whatever rocks your boat sir cool

Still did not change the fact that you are deranged.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Jerk1: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

He didn't step down. He lost the primaries. The events are not so far away for this level of forgetfulness.
He lost because the people that supposed to stand with him disappointed him because they accepted bribe to vote against him. The same people are Yoruba elders and top politicians in APC. They are the greedy and selfish people that doesn't want any good for the country. These people knew that Osibanjo will do well and will not support corruption but to work for the good of the country. But this vultures were more interested in what will benefit them only at the detriment of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by KillahPriest: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Still did not change the fact that my junky mother is deranged.
you're right sir, good luck to her cool
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Jerk1:
He lost because the people that supposed to stand with him disappointed him because of bribe. The same people are Yoruba elders and top politicians in APC. They are the greedy and selfish people that doesn't want any good for the country. These people knew that Osibanjo will do well and will not support corruption but to work for the good of the country.

They did not vote for him period, for reasons best known to them. Also, APC is not filled with Yorubas, in fact the strong people in the APC at the time were northerners as Buhari was the President.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2023
KillahPriest:
you're right sir, good luck to her cool

Don't worry, your preferred candidate will become President in 2075.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Jerk1: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

They did not vote for him period, for reasons best known to them. Also, APC is not filled with Yorubas, in fact the strong people in the APC at the time were northerners as Buhari was the President.
Why didn't they vote for him? Let me tell you, Osibanjo would have won the election without any rigging if he was presented. For your information,Buhari preferred Osibanjo to Tinubu but have to chickened out when the heat was so much.
Though it's already a past but I still maintain my stand that Nigeria would have experienced the best election had it been that APC fielded Osibanjo and PDP Peter Obi.
None would complain if he looses to another and Nigerians would have accepted any outcome without complain.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Truths9ja: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Too much hunger in the land, may God Almighty help us ooo
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2023
KillahPriest:
YOU voted for Tinubu, calling Obi supporters IPOB has revealed your stance which is tainted with tribal bigotry and hatred for the igbo man. You contradicted yourself heavily so I'll advise you read your comments slowly at least ten times before posting

1) I didn't vote for President Tinubu.

2) I didn't call Peter Obi supporters IPOB. Some of his supporters I label IPOBidient's because that is what they are, they straddle both camps. Incidentally they are the (empty barrel) noisiest ones that abuse and insult people and refuse to accept that President Tinubu won the elections that their Lord and master only managed to come a distant third in.

3) I have no hatred for Ndigbo, go and verify. If you find a post of mine that shows I do, poitnt it out and I will not only correct it but apologise too.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Jerk1:
Why didn't they vote for him? Let me tell you, Osibanjo would have won the election without any rigging if he was presented. For your information,Buhari preferred Osibanjo to Tinubu but have to chickened out when the heat was so much.
Though it's already a past but I still maintain my stand that Nigeria would have experienced the best election had it been that APC fielded Osibanjo and PDP Peter Obi.
None would complain if he looses to another and Nigerians would have accepted any outcome without complain.

How I'm I suppose to know that? Yes, he would have won.
No, Buhari did not prefer Osinbajo. He preferred Ahmed Lawan, and he almost got all the support he needed. Buhari does not bow to any heat, he didn't bow to any during his tenure. He only accepted to allow level playing ground at the primaries.

So, to you it should have been between Osinbajo and Obi? But Obi contested and still lost.
Okay the problem now is that Osinbajo did not contest, not that Obi lost anymore.

Okay, the good thing is, they all have the opportunity to try again after 4 years.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2023
obyno82:

you are so delusional bros, walahi you need help really. people are criticizing the useless government policies and you are here saying that they are ipob or obidients. Bros go and rest jare you are really delusional and sick in the head, your delusions always give you the belief that they are disturbing the peace whereas it you guys who are paid to spread propaganda that are disturbing the peace.

The help I need is for other right thinking people to see off, or at least reduce to a minimal level, the menace of IPOBidients from Nairaland.

Abuse and insult President Tinubu all you want about his policies while in government. Like he himself said, by putting himself up for elective position, he has accepted that will happen.

However, if IPOBidients start blathering on about pre election things to besmirch his character unfairly mainly because he roundly defeated their candidate, then that becomes needless noise that needs to be neutralised with immediate effect and automatic alacrity (to quote Chief Eleyinmi).

By the way, not one organisation (Batists o, Atikulates ó, Obidients o) can pay me enough to help them spread propaganda, but you knew that already anyway.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

who is una
Not everyone supporting peter obi is igbo by tribe. Many yorubas support obi, and many igbos support tinubu. We've grown past your tribal sentiment.

Osinbajo would have been a viable option to tinubu 😏😏😏
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2023
rainluv:

Yeah with our full chest
Mind telling us why you people are skull miners?🤔
At least you didn't argue that his only achievement was brewery...
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2023
naijapikin2:
who is una
Not everyone supporting peter obi is igbo by tribe. Many yorubas support obi, and many igbos support tinubu. We've grown past your tribal sentiment.

Osinbajo would have been a viable option to tinubu 😏😏😏
Many Igbos support Tinubu indeed! Imagine!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sillymoderators:

At least you didn't argue that his only achievement was brewery...

Ok
What's Ebola s achievement?
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Public miscreant!.....😂😂

Wasted specimen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri / 60th Independence Speech: Buhari Makes U-Turn, To Deliver Address Via Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.