Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) (31395 Views)

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) / ANOTHER Group Of Yoruba Women Wail About Economic Hardship / Buhari Lambasts Nigerians, Says Change Isn’t About Economic Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Bastard born I told you earlier that you are GAY. .so if you like be a man or a woman it makes no difference. You just realized how foolish you are by saying "luv" is for women.
Oponu akindanidani! Empty skull! Common idiot bounce like a ball.... GAY!

I will continue to play ping pong with your brains cheesy cheesy it's your entire generations that's gay... the entire tribe... from Bob risky to James to the very insane Denrele...
Cursed dullard from a cursed tribe!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You don't have up to a million people in your contact, so it's still not strong enough to say candidates are evenly supported. I am not even talking about individual supported now atleast APC and PDP have presence in all states and their members will support.

But, i am speaking of states won. How many non Eastern candidates won in the East?

It's absolutely your political right to believe in a candidate. No one should have any issue with that.

Also Obidients were not in support of Osinbajo, they saw him as took weak, cos he was not looking like he has 6 packs, on confront his principal, he was even mocked and called fake pastor. So, where is the preference?

To an outsider, Obidient is National political movement, to the South East it is their Ethnic Political Revolution. And i am yet to see any special political attribute of Obi, he is like every other Nigerian politician, if selected he will take loans, he will loti, his appointees too will loot, masses will cry, like others a little project here and there, and 8 years will finish and the cycle continues.

the obidient movement gained momentum after tinubu was (s) elected.

Loot

Steal
.loan

I still believe in the obidient movement.

Thanks for your time. cool cool
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by victorclean(f): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Komu1048:

I'm just wasting my time with u, if you insult ur parent for rehearsal, who am I

Majority carries the conclusion. Nothing like rehearsal mumu. It's all una. Very hypocritical and diabolical tribe. Please ensure you consult that una spirits before you sleep. Foul oozing and decayed oduduwpigs.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
rainluv:

I will continue to play ping pong with your brains cheesy cheesy it's your entire generations that's gay... the entire tribe... from Bob risky to James to the very insane Denrele...
Cursed dullard from a cursed tribe!
Na your mama you dey play ping pong with and your useless family! I know you are unemployed that is why you are a nuisance to the society! To cap it all you are GAY.
MUMU wey dey fool himself!... Cursed gay from a cursed mother and father!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na your mama you dey play ping pong with and your useless family! I know you are unemployed that is why you are a nuisance to the society! To cap it all you are GAY.
MUMU wey dey fool himself!... Cursed gay from a cursed mother and father!

Unemployed? Lmao 🀣🀣 very laughable being that na your mama dey languish in pains and sorrows up there looking for succor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ while creating unwarranted nuisance and noise pollution all over the place and even on social media
Foolish people!
Tueh...
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
rainluv:

Unemployed? Lmao 🀣🀣 very laughable being that na your mama dey languish in pains and sorrows up there looking for succor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ while creating unwarranted nuisance and noise pollution all over the place and even on social media
Foolish people!
Tueh...
My mama don die tey tey....na ya mama still be asewo dey born gay up and down.... Useless mother and child.... offspring of a prostitute!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2023
naijapikin2:
the obidient movement gained momentum after tinubu was (s) elected.

Loot

Steal
.loan

I still believe in the obidient movement.

Thanks for your time. cool cool

It gained momentum after Obi left PDP for Labour Party and the social media believes he is the best politician. Unfortunately, he lost the election.

We all have political free will. Thanks for your time as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sillymoderators:

My mama don die tey tey....na ya mama still be asewo dey born gay up and down.... Useless mother and child.... offspring of a prostitute!

Tinubu didn't only make you jobless but also very worthless.. being a stray dog on social media 24/7 won't make you reasonable.
Psychopath!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Antivirus92(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

That's false!

The IGR of my state surpasses that of all the states in the south east!

Kwara is NC.
here comes a Yoruba with igr again. You guys are being mocked up and down because of this igr shit but you're still too dull to understand that.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Tito24: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Kushites:
SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE TOLD MAMA THAT WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY WHERE MAJORITY VOTES CARRY THE DAY.

AND THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT ''ALLOWED'' TO BECOME PRESIDENT BASED ON THEIR ETHNICITY.
help me loud it for these illiterates o
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Tito24: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2023
XerXers:

Weak man. Igbos don't massage weak ego. Vote the devil if you like. Na you go still cry.
but na una complain pass anybody for social media

Even if you see person complain you can just pass and go about your business but the matter come dey pain una pass people wey una talk say they dey suffer

Rest!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos / Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.