Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. (1022 Views)

Usman Ododo Kogi Governor Elect Thanks Voters In Okene & Adavi For Their Votes / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by reccy(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Big congratulations on your remarkable victory as the Governor-Elect of Kogi State! Your win in the recent Governorship Election is truly inspiring and a testament to the faith the people have in you.

Your dedication and hard work have not gone unnoticed, and it is evident that you are passionate about making positive changes. Your victory is not just a personal achievement; it is a win for the entire community of Kogi State.

In embarking on this new journey as governor, remember that your success is a call to service. The people have entrusted you with their hopes and aspirations. As you assume this crucial role, prioritize the pressing needs of the people, particularly in areas of security, job creation, and infrastructure – key pillars of your manifesto.

Your journey to becoming governor reads like an exciting story that has inspired many. Now, with the people's mandate, lead us towards a brighter future. Use your tenure to bring about the positive changes you have envisioned for Kogi State.

May your leadership be marked by a sincere commitment to the well-being of the people. Focus on enhancing security, creating jobs, and developing robust infrastructure. Your win is a win for progress and a better tomorrow.

Congratulations once again, and I wish you the very best as you embark on this significant chapter in the service of Kogi State.

ALHAJI ABDUL-LATEEF BELLO BABAMBA

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by Cassandraloius: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations sir.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by Coolsat(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations to the incoming governor of Kogi state alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo, your eight years term is divinely assured Insha Allah.

Thanks to the almighty Allah for helping the indefatigable white lion to change the narrative. Congratulations to the one and only white lion of Kogi state 👇

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by yarimo(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Jubilations all over kogi state, congratulations to ododo of APC as governor elect

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2023
yarimo:
Jubilations all over kogi state, congratulations to ododo of APC as governor elect

What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by yarimo(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

What do you do for a living?
ok
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
yarimo:
ok
Don't make the mistake of revealing your personal information to him.

All he does with several usernames is crawling the Internet demanding for people's personal information.

I'm sure you know what that means.

He started by saying I scammed and defrauded his parents. Now, he is demanding for my CV. Don't fall for the gimmick.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by yarimo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

All he does with several usernames is crawling the Internet demanding for people's personal information.

He started by saying I scammed and defrauded his parents. Now, he is demanding for my CV. Don't fall for the gimmick.
thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine you advising someone else? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonders will never end. You calling someone else a scammer ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your history is well known on this forum oga...the internet will never forget.

How far with your agricultural schemes? 🤣🤣

Mr omenka the Benue farmer... Oh sorry I meant simplyleo oh sorry I meant the lionkingleo

Oh I meant someone else 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 3:24am On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:
thank you very much

Be very careful That is a scammer and a fraudster. Known in Abuja for his scams. Be very careful he is pretending to be your friend. Someone who scammed nairalnders with an fake scheme and ran. Don't believe me dive deep into old threads and see for yourself.

A word is enough for the wise .the thief is pained we called him out on this forum 🤣

He changes profiles when one gets casted.

Do your investigation. Not every tribalist here is a normal legit worker o. Most of them are just thieves who have no job hence they have time to spend hours here trolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine you advising someone else? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonders will never end. You calling someone else a scammer ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your history is well known on this forum oga...the internet will never forget.

How far with your agricultural schemes? 🤣🤣

Mr omenka the Benue farmer... Oh sorry I meant simplyleo oh sorry I meant the lionkingleo

Oh I meant someone else 🤣🤣🤣
Internet never forgets, fact.

Can we now see that "well known" history from the internet?

Since you started this trick, all you keep doing is recycling the same rubbish, no atom of evidence from the internet so far.

The stage right now is a demand for my cv. Shinedu, only criminals do that. Though you may keep trying.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Be very careful That is a scammer and a fraudster. Known in Abuja for his scams. Be very careful he is pretending to be your friend. Someone who scammed nairalnders with an fake scheme and ran. Don't believe me dive deep into old threads and see for yourself.

A word is enough for the wise .the thief is pained we called him out on this forum 🤣

He changes profiles when one gets casted.

Do your investigation. Not every tribalist here is a normal legit worker o. Most of them are just thieves who have no job hence they have time to spend hours here trolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yarimo, I repeat, don't fall for this gimmick.

He said the internet never forgets, fact.

Now since he knows this, let him give you the link or any evidence from the internet.

The usernames he claimed I used to scam and defraud his parents are simplyleo and Liondeleo. Yes, I once used those monikers. But let him show you the evidence from those usernames, at least the monikers are not deactivated and the comments are still on nairaland.

If he can provide the weakest of evidence, I mean, the very weakest of evidence, then you may agree with him. But wait and see him typing dogshit. He was asking for what you do for living, mbok, how is that his business? He was demanding for my cv, for what?

Read through these threads.
https://www.nairaland.com/7906552/callmetrinity-stop-derailing-threads-come
https://www.nairaland.com/7494817/mynd44-seun-nlfpmod-guys-complicit
https://www.nairaland.com/7514611/seun-mynd44-nlfpmod-please-note

90 percent of the usernames responding on the threads are operated by him. He has been trying this trick for over a year now, but he CANNOT succeed.

All he has been doing for over one year is you ate a scammer, you are fraudster, you are a thief, no single proof from the unforgetting internet.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Now since he knows this, let him give you the link or any evidence from the internet.

The usernames he claimed I used to scam and defraud his parents are simplyleo and Liondeleo. Yes, I once used those monikers. But let him show you the evidence from those usernames, at least the monikers are not deactivated and the comments are still on nairaland.

If he can provide the weakest of evidence, I mean, the very weakest of evidence, then you may agree with him. But wait and see him typing dogshit. He was asking for what you do for living, mbok, how is that his business? He was demanding for my cv, for what?

90 percent of the usernames responding on the threads are operated by him. He has been trying this trick for over a year now, but he CANNOT succeed.

All he has been doing for over one year is you ate a scammer, you are fraudster, you are a thief, no single proof from the unforgetting internet.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This one is afraid he has been exposed.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Internet never forgets, fact.

Can we now see that "well known" history from the internet?

Since you started this trick, all you keep doing is recycling the same rubbish, no atom of evidence from the internet so far.

The stage right now is a demand for my cv. Shinedu, only criminals do that. Though you may keep trying.

This one has been exposed and he is afraid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

there are some monikers I don't reply no matter how it's , and he is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:
there are some monikers I don't reply no matter how it's , and he is one of them.

It's unfortunate you don't realize whom you are talking to. That guy is a scammer and a fraudster.

But hey it's your funeral.🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

No go find work, create over 100 monikers and continue crawling the Internet demanding for people's personal information. Don't worry, e go do you like film one day.

ynd44 nfpod doinique Muina2 lalastala eun, this site needs to be properly sanitised. Imagine gross violation of over 10 of the rules and you guys are looking the other way.

These are the threads I have created questioning his activities but you guys pretended not to see it.

You think everyone is like you running around the forum creating different accounts? grin grin grin Get a job man

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You think everyone is like you running around the forum creating different accounts? grin grin grin Get a job man
Lmao.

A person operating over 100 usernames crawling the Internet busy demanding for people's personal information is telling others to go get a job, the very height of poppycock. What is your job? Am I still omenka and throwback?

At least, the monikers I have used in the past are known and I have never denied them. Even the fraud and scamming lamba you are using as a subterfuge cannot be linked with any of those monikers, the comments are still there, the accounts are also not deactivated. So why is it that difficult to bring out the the scam threads even though the Internet "never forgets"?

How many usernames have you switched today? How many Nairalanders have you asked of their personal information today? Did anyone give you their bank details? I pity anyone who falls for this gimmick. I know you are somewhere with another username now asking for people's CVs.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lmao.

A person operating over 100 usernames crawling the Internet busy demanding for people's personal information is telling others to go get a job, the very height of poppycock. What is your job? Am I still omenka and throwback?

At least, the monikers I have used in the past are known and I have never denied them. Even the fraud and scamming lamba you are using as a subterfuge cannot be linked with any of those monikers, the comments are still there, the accounts are also not deactivated. So why is it that difficult to bring out the the scam threads even though the Internet "never forgets"?

How many usernames have you switched today? How many Nairalanders have you asked of their personal information today? Did anyone give you their bank details? I pity anyone who falls for this gimmick. I know you are somewhere with another username now asking for people's CVs.

I didnt read this long rubbish epistle. save it for those you owe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

I didnt read this long rubbish epistle. save it for those you owe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Small fry, try your luck elsewhere.

I have dealt with more than a thousand intelligent people, not to talk of a small fry.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I have dealt with more than a thousand of type.
settle them naaa

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
settle them naaa
The next username name shey?

I have dealt with intelligent human beings, not to talk of small fries.

I thought it is your parents I defrauded?

Small fry, go get a job.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The next username name shey?

I have dealt with intelligent human beings, not to talk of small fries.

I thought it is your parents I defrauded?

Small fry, go get a job.
what's this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I have dealt with more than a thousand intelligent people, not to talk of a small fry.

Again one I see your shady usernames I don't bother reading cause it would either you are trying to scam or lie.

I don't deal with shady characters. I will keep exposing you

Cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Again one I see your shady usernames I don't bother reading cause it would either you are trying to scam or lie.

I don't deal with shady characters. I will keep exposing you

Cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Small fry, try another method on someone else.

This your pattern don cast for this side.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
what's this one saying ?
Small fry, stop hiding behind a finger.

If you like, come with over 100 monikers, I'm more intelligent than anyone you ever come across.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Small fry, try another method on someone else.

This your pattern don cast for this side.

Whoever is reading this dude's rubbish should pls interpret 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You go cry tire 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You go cry tire 🤣🤣
Cry? Lmao.

You said I defrauded your parents. How come they easily fell for the scam? Is anything wrong with them or just greediness?

Oya, respond with the other moniker. Lol.
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by CallmeTrinity: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Cry? Lmao.

You said I defrauded your parents. How come they easily fell for the scam? Is anything wrong with them or just greediness?

Oya, respond with the other moniker. Lol.

You go cry tire 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by LeoDeKing: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You go cry tire 🤣🤣
As long as I'm on nairaland, you will not succeed in those deals.

Over 20 of your multiple usernames have been exposed.

How many people personal information did you get today?
Re: A Victory For Progress: Babamba Congratulates Ododo,kogi State Governor-elect. by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Small fry, stop hiding behind a finger.

If you like, come with over 100 monikers, I'm more intelligent than anyone you ever come across.
oga stop talking nonsense
Stop that Lagos big boy

if I'm the guy let me die a miserable death but if I'm not let your family your children perish.

Now say amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Remanded In Prison For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Teenage Gi / Tinubu's Supporters Attack Aisha Yesufu Online For Saying Nigeria H No President / What Can You Do To Improve Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.