Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) (37882 Views)

See What Some People Go Through To Put Food On The Table.(video) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / 13th Month Pay In Nigeria: Who Is Entitled To It And Its Legal Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Calitoscassius:
He uses traffick navigator. grin
oh no wonder. I'm sure that one has motion sensors and eco location. 😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Pristine664: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2023
pquaver:

Yes this people where all millionaires before buhari and tinubu government.. infact the all had 2 cars.. if Obi had won the would have become billionaire.. that is why we want Obi

grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by zebszebs: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2023
A quality education, acquiring relevant skills, and a conducive business environment will prevent this.

Humans in 2023 should not have to be turned into beasts of burden just to put food on their table.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
oh no wonder. I'm sure that one has motion sensors and eco location. 😏😏😏
grin exactly.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by iykepromotions: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
It has not been easy to a lot of people. As a youth and you know a little about computer, learn a computer skill that will at least make you to earn in foreign currency. Even if yiu currently have a job, it's not guaranteed. Check this thread to learn about domaining free of charge; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Don't wait for the government.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by macho44(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
Nobody is suffering, we Yoruba Muslims are very ok with Tinubu leadership, all this picture is ipob made, we Yoruba Muslims are ok and happy . Headless mob and ipob are wailers
Product of a ROTTEN Sperm
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by amadil14(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
I have not visited any other country before but sometimes I do ask myself if the level of suffering in Nigeria is as same as other country.
Yesterday I have to wait for over 3hrs in a very high intensity of sun before I could get petrol.
I almost fainted.
To work for Money in this country is very difficult and to spend money too is very difficult.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Raydos: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
dominique thanks for restoring by post

But I have one more! problem, My ban is yet to be raised, I can post on all other thread on Nairaland but can't Post on that my thread!!

Can you help with that please?
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by issylarry(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
Nobody is suffering, we Yoruba Muslims are very ok with Tinubu leadership, all this picture is ipob made, we Yoruba Muslims are ok and happy
Speak for your self please
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Tochi360: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
Nobody is suffering, we Yoruba Muslims are very ok with Tinubu leadership, all this picture is ipob made, we Yoruba Muslims are ok and happy

Guy chill with this Una irritating tribal nonsense wey Una dey do for here like se na full time job.

County hard everywhere, even the APC urchins for here dey die of hungerπŸ˜€
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by kamalbob(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:

You "yoruba" Muslims? Lol I don't know how old you are but I won't let this childish comment pass by me without response. Must you mentioned tribe on anything? Beside Tinubu won't get on the throne if northerners decided to vote someone else. Your so-called yoruba Muslim votes can't get him anywhere.
For your own information I'm also Muslim from Kano State. But this nonsense has to stop. If igbos attacked you it's understandable if you retaliate 100%. We are fiercely battling with their bigotry everyday on twitter. But don't turn anything into tribal war. Thank you
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by MrBroke(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
I once saw a man hawking bananas. I had a lot of respect for him cause some bloke somewhere is busy complaining about bad economy and politicians chosing to stay idol begging from A to Z but particular man I saw had to start from what he gat and not chosing to stay idol or do illegal and immoral stuffs for money.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
False pictures just to discredit Tinubu
No Nigerian is suffering like those in the pictures. Una too Dey lie.
Tinubu for life
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Panda7(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
you will not believe many of these people grew up successfully to own cars, houses and businesses. The rest must have join mobile police force and the remaining are into yahoo.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:

Keep w@nking, dude.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by okrikaboi: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
You mean how men who can't beg have to eat in a country with very scarce opportunities. May our happiness not be once in a while
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Fizalis(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Please show me one example of Americans hauling packages along the road

Show me in America where people abandon forklift, delivery trucks for wheel barrow

No dey write falsehood to justify underdeveloped nature of Nigeria
Quiet sure not everyone stays in offices in abroad but don't lie that they carry stuff manually like we do here

Please sir stop the 🎩
rottenPussy:
Barring the child labour, all these labour are everywhere in the world. Forget media manipulation. Government only need to enforce a sustainable minimum wage to give maximum value to such labour.

You must think everyone sits in office abroad
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by oyeb15: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu created more problems by the subsidy removal. If it continues like this, his regime will end too soon on a sad note.

No effort can stabilize d economy than to reverse fuel price to how where he met it.

Serious bloody revolt is looming.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
kamalbob:

You "yoruba" Muslims? Lol I don't know how old you are but I won't let this childish comment pass by me without response. Must you mentioned tribe on anything? Beside Tinubu won't get on the throne if northerners decided to vote someone else. Your so-called yoruba Muslim votes can't get him anywhere.
For your own information I'm also Muslim from Kano State. But this nonsense has to stop. If igbos attacked you it's understandable if you retaliate 100%. We are fiercely battling with their bigotry everyday on twitter. But don't turn anything into tribal war. Thank you

You just quoted someone who was being sarcastic.

That guy is not a Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
BUHARI

EMEFELIE

OBIDENTs

Fault
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Shikena(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin grin

pquaver:

Yes this people where all millionaires before buhari and tinubu government.. infact the all had 2 cars.. if Obi had won the would have become billionaire.. that is why we want Obi

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by CodeTemplar: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerians and activity.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by perfectsusanoo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raydos:
But when you go online, You'll see a lot of Nigerians claiming how Nigerians are so rich, They will be using phrases like : Nigeria get money ooo, You no see the motor wey so so so celebrity just buy?? β€” Money dey nigeria oo

Like say nah buying expensive stuff by few individuals dey make a country rich

These people are so dumb, Recently I was reading a post on Facebook about countries with the most millionaires, Ọmọ come and see how Nigerians are crying and saying the list is rubbish because nigeria is not in the top 10, I was what??

Nigeria get millionaires? They were like, Nigeria get more than 100million millionaires, I just fainted!

These people are so poor but they still think they are rich, just because of few individuals that live lavish lifestyle on Instagram and sh**t

swears. Same way some zimbabweans think dey have it all wit their 100 trillion dollar note.
hw many hav up 2 1k dols worth of asset atleast?.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Dittodat: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
Typical brainwashed shallow Xtian IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Better go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Godsongang: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm! Nigeria is not a country anymore, I was thinking I was going to see the made in china in Nigeria but right now, sebia here I come with my only daughter again till 75years old...

God bless everyone left ❀️❀️❀️
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Cjayboy: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
God Almighty, knows we aren't lazy in this country, but our leaders are; hence reason for bad governance across all government strata's.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Some Nigerians.......stop generalizing.....
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
pls tell me we're Yoruba Muslims buy food and fuel cheaper let me convert immediately
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by Madeu(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Problem with over population. Resources can't go round.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ladies u all need to praise Ur man.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by ufuosman(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Japa Worth It? / Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.