Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) (37906 Views)

See What Some People Go Through To Put Food On The Table.(video) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / 13th Month Pay In Nigeria: Who Is Entitled To It And Its Legal Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by eepeepook: 3:45am On Nov 15, 2023
No food for lazy man. Everybody knows that. The mechanics, carpenters and bricklayers of the daytime are the robbers of nighttime. I’m old enough to realize it.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Shikena:
grin grin grin

Don't mind the phoolish obidients.. I tire for the people..I swear

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
kestolove95:
They cannot choose to Rob, do Rituals, kidnapping or join bad gangs Bcoz they are not from dot Nation

Hmmm
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by shortIGBOman: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
kestolove95:
They cannot choose to Rob, do Rituals, kidnapping or join bad gangs Bcoz they are not from dot Nation

True talk
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by guizarrebecka94(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by soudermarshall0(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
eepeepook:
No food for lazy man. Everybody knows that. The mechanics, carpenters and bricklayers of the daytime are the robbers of nighttime. I’m old enough to realize it.

How do you know this?
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by eepeepook: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

How do you know this?
You will find out after a certain age.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
eepeepook:
You will find out after a certain age.

Hmmm
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
amadil14:
I have not visited any other country before but sometimes I do ask myself if the level of suffering in Nigeria is as same as other country.
Yesterday I have to wait for over 3hrs in a very high intensity of sun before I could get petrol.
I almost fainted.
To work for Money in this country is very difficult and to spend money too is very difficult.

Its not easy to be a Nigerian
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
iykepromotions:
It has not been easy to a lot of people. As a youth and you know a little about computer, learn a computer skill that will at least make you to earn in foreign currency. Even if yiu currently have a job, it's not guaranteed. Check this thread to learn about domaining free of charge; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Don't wait for the government.

Our Youths thought, the only way to make money online is by doing YAHOO.
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Hustling
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 2:18pm On Feb 10
Hustling...
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 2:15pm On Feb 16
Hustlers
Re: How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:41am On Mar 18
Nnnn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is ICAN As It Is Now Overrated / Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Medical Scientist Graduate Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.