Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG (5305 Views)

100 People Apply For Kebbi Teaching Jobs With Fake Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by henryadex(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Sustainability?

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Yinmu.com

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Skillsnigeria: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by NaijaCover(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Following The Update
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Artscollection: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2023
A child that wants to run without even crawling.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by henryadex(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
When the population would have doubled

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by ShootThemAll(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2023
This drug lord and certificate forger bunch of thieves go use hope finish gullible Nigerians and freestuffsng. Everyday, you will be hearing, "we will", "we have", "we are looking at","by 2060 grin" ....

You measure progress per month, you don't have to wait for two months or more...if you are making the right moves, you will be seeing the positive signs.

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by henrimoto(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Future impossible tense.
.. Nigerian Government "TO"...
Whenever i read anything .. "Nigerian Federal Government TO"

Forget am! Audio wey no go be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by casualobserver: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
It’s a missed opportunity that El Rufai was schemed out and not in charge of power. I doubt this guy has what it takes to transform the power sector.

There are some sectors of the economy where if you really want transformation and tackle entrenched interests, you need gangsters with brains like Wike, ElRufai, etc not gentlemen speaking grammar.

Adelabu will the the effectiveness of Tinubus’s delivery unit under Hadiza because I don’t see this one delivering anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by todugo(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... By 2030, by 2060.. So everybody make una wait oo, jobs are coming
😂😂 So how old will the present unemployed working class be by that time?
By the time APC is done with gullible Nigerians, maybe we fit get small sense and reasoning....
Ronu......
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2023
How many times will they remix this lamba?
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Quantzenergy: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Godfullsam(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Ok

Another

Lamba
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Khyrvxjzy: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Theunbothered:
Oh my goodness these people aren't even hiding their corruption anymore.
Renewable energy? When your main export is oil and gas?
Who will even be alive to see 2060 the way things are going? grin grin grin

you cant see tomorrow sef
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Abufo: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/14/nigeria-to-create-jobs-with-transition-into-renewable-energy-fg/

These people are just wasting all of our time......May God hep deliver this country from APC misgovernance..............China at the peak of its phenomenal economic growth was opening a 250-300 megawatt coal powered electric power plant every month..................leave the unproven renewable bull shit power plants and turn Enugu into the coal power producing center of Nigeria..................the deceptive western powers peddling their renewable fantasy all have functional coal and nuclear power plants powering their mega cities and industries................is it solar power plants and windmills that will power your steel and aluminum industries??

na wa o!!! I thought Yorubas were smarter?
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Venekconsultt: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Renewable energy is a field which I'd love to have a deep insight on but let's be honest to ourselves. Nigeria stands a great negative effect(at 1st) when transitioning from the fossil era.. Like we so heavily depend on oil and it's will hurt us deep.
In all the initiative will be a great one.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by RepoMan007: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Blaze14k:
Why do I feel tinubu is doing everything to please the west. All these renewable energy and CNG shit, is it really what nigerians need at this point. I call this a misplaced priority.
it is what we need but like Lagos looting template, they will own the major businesses controlling those technologies and start inflating prices until the purpose and potential of the tech is thoroughly defeated.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2023
FG has been "trying" to do a lot of things since 2015...!

I miss the good old days when they actually did things without even bothering to announce them.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Reference(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/14/nigeria-to-create-jobs-with-transition-into-renewable-energy-fg/

I passed this post many times but just decided to take a peek to see of anything has changed from the usual.

Gather foreigners together like a shepherd gathers his flock and start making pronouncements or can we call them 'political prophesies' that have no foundation drawings, no superstructure plans, no construction details, no schedule of works, nothing to show that this proposal is feasible and nothing by which you can hold them to account tomorrow.

It appears every major development agency in the world, every global fortune 500 company and every Head of State has proposed to turn Nigeria to El-dorado over the past 20 years..... yet na here we dey..... how come?

We just love optics in this country.
And who missed this....

Of course they need 1.9 trillion dollars.... why not?
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Pointblack: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Blaze14k: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2023
RepoMan007:
it is what we need but like Lagos looting template, they will own the major businesses controlling those technologies and start inflating prices until the purpose and potential of the tech is thoroughly defeated.

No I don't think it's what we need. Its like avoiding cancer u have to cure malaria. Nothing good will come of it except looting and mismanagement
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by brightleave(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2023
To grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by FireUpNow(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Justinlean02(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is the future that will enhance our economy if properly managed. We have a company in Aba, SkyMaxy Global Sourcing and Distributing we deal on renewable energy too and it's totally efficient

Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Panda7(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Just like solar power is a green and renewable energy, it could be used muchly for security to power roads, rails and social building at nights.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Homologous: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
The concept of Renewable energy has been pushed for far too long by the ideologues.
The words and phrases are decarbonising, decolonise, net-zero, and yes renewable energy- Wherever you see these words, it is mainly a way to bring the middle class close to the poverty line and working class below poverty line, and of course our stupid country leaders follow the West like dolo wey no get sense. Companies like Blackrock, JP Morgan, Goldman Sacchs have successfully pushed these ideas, and if your country has no statement supporting any of these they will never fund or invest in her.
Ask about what is going on in Germany, UK, ireland - cost of living is through the roof. These are countries that are currently pushing these ideals. Heck they even impose it on us in Uni!

All I am saying is there is no such thing as renewable energy at least not for now. We still have a long way to go. For now fossil fuel is the way!
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by COMPAQ(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blaze14k:
Why do I feel tinubu is doing everything to please the west. All these renewable energy and CNG shit, is it really what nigerians need at this point. I call this a misplaced priority.

Dem do, you go complain! Dem no do, you go still complain!!

Those who will migrate to CNG will migrate, and those who will install solar will install. If not that I'm in a serviced estate, if I were living in my own fully self contained house, id definitely have solar on my roof by now. However, if public electricity is like 18hrs a day, then just inverter makes sense to bridge the gap.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by garriAndsugar: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Seems tinubu shares drugs to his ministers also.
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Blaze14k: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
COMPAQ:

Dem do, you go complain! Dem no do, you go still complain!!

Those who will migrate to CNG will migrate, and those who will install solar will install. If not that I'm in a serviced estate, if I were living in my own fully self contained house, id definitely have solar on my roof by now. However, if public electricity is like 18hrs a day, then just inverter makes sense to bridge the gap.

Dem do dem no do how many average nigerians can afford solar with only one panel. You guys should be rational when making an argument. Have u even checked the price of CNG and fuel to see the difference and have u also checked the dangers of using CNG? The government is simply running away from one problem to another. As careless as we are in Nigeria and u want to introduce CNG ? What a crazy country
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by Fizalis(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
By renewable energy do they mean that Nigerians will start using nuclear, wind and solar plants for electricity generation?

If the answer is yes then these leaders are big fools and whoever supports this nonsense weite up is one also.

Developed countries still use non renewable energy despite their drive for zero emissions from fossil fuels. Then it's 3rd world Nigeria that will transition to renewables by 2060

Nigeria n hype na 5 n 6
Theunbothered:
Oh my goodness these people aren't even hiding their corruption anymore.
Renewable energy? When your main export is oil and gas?
Who will even be alive to see 2060 the way things are going? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG by oyeb15: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
First time all our ministers will be bunch of crooks and criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Reputable Offshore Marine Service Company / Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022 / Fcsc Online Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.