Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? (486 Views)

Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism / I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Why exchange banters with a Lazy Peasant man @ the bottom of the ladder, that knows nothing about 101 hustling?

Just thank me for teaching u. Pls be humble . We learn everyday.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Just thank me for teaching u. Pls be humble . We learn everyday.
Make money man, Wu-Tang Clan best said it, “ Cash Rules Everything Around Me” C.R.E.A.M. get the money, 100 dollar bills of stacked Benjamin Franklins.

Anything else, talk is cheap.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up Lazy Thing, nobody in the Federal Republic Nigeria owes you anything, other than maybe your parents, for not investing well in your education.

Go & hustle well in the Jungle of The Republic, the people you see @ the top today, nobody gave it to them for free, they worked hard to get to the top.

Nobody dashed Bola Ahmed Tinubu President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nobody dashed Goodswill Akpabio Senate President, they worked really hard against all odds to get there.

Keep waiting for your own on a platter, Lazy Agbadorian Almijiri.

Pls check the meaning of Almajiri. You don't just throw the word any how. It means sth.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Pls check the meaning of Almajiri. You don't just throw the word any how. It means sth.
Teacher, abi na lecturer you be?
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Teacher, abi na lecturer you be?

So this is how you have been disgracing urself all this while-using any word u see to insult people? You can reach out to me to keep helping u.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Pls check the meaning. You don't use words how u see them. Pls use a better word. Zuckerberg works but he does not hustle.

Go and ask for refunds from all your past and present teachers
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

Go and ask for refunds from all your past and present teachers

So you don't know it is not possible to ask for refund from ur past teachers?
That is not possible sir.
Pls keep those areas of ur confusion coming let me help. Don't worry, it is free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Apc Will Come To Capture Anambra, Soludo Will Need The Obidients He Insulte / The People Of Southeast And South-south Stands With The Oba Of Bini. / We Didn't Challenge Kogi Guber Polls At Tribunal, SDP Stakeholders Declare, Giv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.