Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday (2488 Views)

We Disagree With Governor Makinde On Calls For Ayu's Removal - Osun State PDP / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
That is how they coordinate in their useless WhatsApp group.. Truly these Agbado supporters and HAMAS lovers are a despicable bunch of reincarnated idiots...

Never seen a shallow gathering of people like this...

Absuchat:

Honestly....he has been dangling from one point to another like a pendulum....now I've decided to put him in a place
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You sicko...who and you is doing nonsense chestbeater rants...the Seyi Makinde you worship.. show the roads he has done in that PIGSTY called OYO state.

For OYO to even breath there has to be a total demolition of that pigsty...and excavation to even remodel that antiquated bush with brown roofs...

As regards the Abia Governor...he is working and the populace appreciate him totally...

Go and worship in the mosque that a Sultan will come and open...after which start supporting HAMAS as a deranged idiots, that keeps quiet when FULANi kills in the same He-badan...

Worthless idiot...spits

shuttt up, low self esteemed chest beater, I'm happy Nigerians can see the level of hatred you have for people from other parts of Nigeria, tomorrow you'll push the narrative that you're hated when it's obvious that people are only returning the same bad energy you give off. I see the reason some people maintain that your region will never produce a president, hatred, intolerance and bile is naturally embedded in your DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
There's no basis for comparison, whatever indices or metric you come up with, otti can never measure up to wike or Fubara in 100 days or 1 million years. You guys are very gullible and short sighted, go out of your comfort zone and see whats happening in other places. You're already brainwashed and stupiiid and you're trying to move the goal post so why should I waste my time with an unexposed fooool with low self esteem like you?
Once again.... you've shown us how demented you are.
Wike's projects are all over the internet....just show us what he did in Rivers within his first 10 months. Na beg I dey beg.
You think everyone is as foolish as you. Imagine bringing up Fubara that's yet to fully understand what being a governor is all about grin
Things like you don't deserve to be on earth as humans....I wonder what happened to being a goat

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Look at you talking about travelling?

The most travelled people known to you idiots even in that cesspit called NIGERIA are telling you things from their point of view...and an idiot that just left the SW..or North ..wants to educate us?

You be real ..dunce. you must be thinking you are talking to Almajiri or an Oluwole lowlifer from Osun abi?

Get the fvvvvck outta hia...

vanitybutiwanti:
There's no basis for comparison, whatever indices or metric you come up with, otti can never measure up to wike or Fubara in 100 days or 1 million years. You guys are very gullible and short sighted, go out of your comfort zone and see whats happening in other places. You're already brainwashed and stupiiid and you're trying to move the goal post so why should I waste my time with an unexposed fooool with low self esteem like you?
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Once again.... you've shown us how demented you are.
Wike's projects are all over the internet....just show us what he did in Rivers within his first 10 months. Na beg I dey beg.
You think everyone is as foolish as you. Imagine bringing up Fubara that's yet to fully understand what being a governor is all about grin
Things like you don't deserve to be on earth as humans....I wonder what happened to being a goat
other than the hype from low self esteem igbos, otti and fubara are not mates in terms of governance, that's how you igbos go about maligning people from other region, wike commissioned a lot of project in 100 days, I have the drafts but what's the point when you already have a preconceived notion ? You don't know anything about fubara, you and your igbo brothers simply transferred the hatred you have for wike to fubara. That's how your people behave.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Tochi3(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin

Upon all the sophisticatiion na to build more servitude centres in this time that calls for celebration..

Tommorrow they will ban emilokans traditional culture & start chasing traditionalists away from Ogun. IILORIN seriously come to mind. Makinde no try fir this level at all. Even involving the Master caliphate. Na wao grin

Ronulites Ronu abegi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Look at you talking about travelling?

The most travelled people known to you idiots even in that cesspit called NIGERIA are telling you things from their point of view...and an idiot that just left the SW..or North ..wants to educate us?

You be real ..dunce. you must be thinking you are talking to Almajiri or an Oluwole lowlifer from Osun abi?

Get the fvvvvck outta hia...

STFU, bittered, hate filled idiots, is the South East an El Dorado? How many from other region are in the South East? To underscore the point that the South East is a cesspit, its about the only place with 98% igbos as inhabitants, if it was a good place, trust me sensible Nigerians will be trooping to igbo land for economic opportunities but because its a dead zone, nobody lives there other than the hate filled people from the region. Now get lost and get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
other than the hype from low self esteem igbos, otti and fubara are not mates in terms of governance, that's how you igbos go about maligning people from other region, wike commissioned a lot of project in 100 days, I have the drafts but what's the point when you already have a preconceived notion ? You don't know anything about fubara, you and your igbo brothers simply transferred the hatred you have for wike to fubara. That's how your people behave.
Oga show us what this your demi God Wike did in Rivers within his first 10 months as governor or remain silent forever.
Someone that can't even lace Umahi's shoes in terms of projects is who you have been gloating about.
Fubara needs to go to a rehabilitation center before he will realize that yes he is a governor....but until then he will just be fighting with trade unions, House of assembly and his godfather till his tenure elapses

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Oga show us what this your demi God Wike did in Rivers within his first 10 months as governor or remain silent forever.
Someone that can't even lace Umahi's shoes in terms of projects is who you have been gloating about.
Fubara needs to go to a rehabilitation center before he will realize that yes he is a governor....but until then he will just be fighting with trade unions, House of assembly and his godfather till his tenure elapses
mumu, which umahi? Why aren't you living in Ebonyi, like I said, to igbos, other people are useless, only people from their region are gods and messiah. You know nothing about fubara, even if he goes to sleep for 4 years, otti can never touch the hem of his garments in terms of accomplishments in governance, we don't throw a party to commission less than 1km Road here, our standard is very high
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hatred from IGBOs to the world?

You are despicable and totally Worthless..

A region that hates you (according to your foolish rants) wants to leave you in peace so they can hate themselves in their own COUNTRY. Same idiots like you will be shouting UNITY Nonsense?

You Think you are discussing Nonsense with your with your gathering of uncircumcised idiots abi?
Look at certified buzu..wants to summersault a narrative because of a worthless mosque built by a Christian Governor... cheesy

vanitybutiwanti:
shuttt up, low self esteemed chest beater, I'm happy Nigerians can see the level of hatred you have for people from other parts of Nigeria, tomorrow you'll push the narrative that you're hated when it's obvious that people are only returning the same bad energy you give off. I see the reason some people maintain that your region will never produce a president, hatred, intolerance and bile is naturally embedded in your DNA
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
The chap is a solid mumu. ..

His foolishness is engraved in marble...

The way these thunder heads think sef...

Absuchat:

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
mumu, which umahi? Why aren't you living in Ebonyi, like I said, to igbos, other people are useless, only people from their region are gods and messiah. You know nothing about fubara, even if he goes to sleep for 4 years, otti can never touch the hem of his garments in terms of accomplishments in governance, we don't throw a party to commission less than 1km Road here, our standard is very high
Lol....yes it's that standard we want to check now....
Post all the projects Wike did in his 8 years of governance and let's compare them with those of Umahi.... with all the heavy subventions and oil revenues that Wike enjoyed.
Stop fooling around you goat
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Hatred from IGBOs to the world?

You are despicable and totally Worthless..

A region that hates you (according to your foolish rants) wants to leave you in peace so they can hate themselves in their own COUNTRY. Same idiots like you will be shouting UNITY Nonsense?

You Think you are discussing Nonsense with your with your gathering of uncircumcised idiots abi?
Look at certified buzu..wants to summersault a narrative because of a worthless mosque built by a Christian Governor... cheesy

what's my business, who's stopping you from leaving? Don't you have opinion leaders, representatives in the National assembly and state governors? Why are you blaming me for your inability to organize yourself as a unit to demand for seccession? You're very daffft and stupiiid, to you everybody hates you, it's your low self esteem, unwarranted hatred for others and unexposure that makes you think like that. That's why nobody wants to live in your region
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol....yes it's that standard we want to check now....
Post all the projects Wike did in his 8 years of governance and let's compare them with those of Umahi.... with all the heavy subventions and oil revenues that Wike enjoyed.
Stop fooling around you goat
your father is fooling around, post umahis projects, let's do a head to head
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
To show you that Yoruba land is Gone.

Makinde has not Built a Church and called the

Catholic
Anglican
Methodist
Pentecostal

Bishops and GOs to come and commission. It's to build a mosque that HAMAS Supporters will use as their HQ.

Yoruba Christians are slaves in their own Land ..

Na wah

Tochi3:
grin grin

Upon all the sophisticatiion na to build more servitude centres in this time that calls for celebration..

Tommorrow they will ban emilokans traditional culture & start chasing traditionalists away from Ogun. IILORIN seriously come to mind. Makinde no try fir this level at all. Even involving the Master caliphate. Na wao grin

Ronulites Ronu abegi grin grin
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
your father is fooling around, post umahis projects, let's do a head to head
Hahaha... I'm glad I'm entering you small small..... since Wike is your god, it's very ok we start with what he actually did aside playing the spoiler card for Atiku.
Two challenges are still open
1- Post Wike's projects in his first 10 months.... let's compare with Otti's

2-post Wike's projects in his entire tenure let's compare them with Umahi's
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Dapson73(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
Lol...while Alex Otti has commissioned more than 3 standard roads he started and finished within 6 months....see the mediocre project a "whole" governor wants to commission

Oyo indigenes ain't complaining. Makinde is asset to meaningful Nigerians and not obedients.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dapson73:

Oyo indigenes ain't complaining. Makinde is asset to meaningful Nigerians and not obedients.
Makinde an asset? grin
Let those people that they broke their heads while fighting for palliatives he hid catch you with this your "asset" thing
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Hahaha... I'm glad I'm entering you small small..... since Wike is your god, it's very ok we start with what he actually did aside playing the spoiler card for Atiku.
Two challenges are still open
1- Post Wike's projects in his first 10 months.... let's compare with Otti's

2-post Wike's projects in his entire tenure let's compare them with Umahi's
post all ottis project in 10 months and projects embarked upon by umahi in his tenure, while doing that, the length of the roads should be included in the description, I'll respond accordingly, if you won't do it, don't quote me again. If you quote me with your usual bullshiit, I won't respond to your trash
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
See the stereotype and the useless angle they all take...

When it comes to BIAFRA you talk about compromised and intimidated

Senators
House if Representatives
Politically exposed and useless elite etc..

A referendum can't come from those sources and we know that. So the way we wish to go about it shouldn't in anyway concern you idiots.

The fact remains that you said we are full of HATE. We will not change for idiots like you and we will continue pushing to exit the union. As you hate us so much ...push your members to facilitate the exit ..so that you can enjoy your worthless union in peace without anybody disturbing you again.

After all your rants and stupid statements..you are still telling them to go through the Senate..when you can push them out easily...

Worthless UNITY Begging idiots...

vanitybutiwanti:
what's my business, who's stopping you from leaving? Don't you have opinion leaders, representatives in the National assembly and state governors? Why are you blaming me for your inability to organize yourself as a unit to demand for seccession? You're very daffft and stupiiid, to you everybody hates you, it's your low self esteem, unwarranted hatred for others and unexposure that makes you think like that. That's why nobody wants to live in your region
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
post all ottis project in 10 months and projects embarked upon by umahi in his tenure, while doing that, the length of the roads should be included in the description, I'll respond accordingly, if you won't do it, don't quote me again. If you quote me with your usual bullshiit, I won't respond to your trash

You said that before... but I'm sure you will definitely reply 🤣 you don't have a choice.

You brought Otti into the discussion, you brought Wike in too.
So I challenged you to post Either Wike's or Makinde's projects within their first 10 months as governors but here you are looking for your mother's wrapper to hide.

A fool starts a fight he can't live to finish.

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
He will even show you the pictures of the contract signing ceremony.

He will even show you the foundation laying ceremony

Such a dull gathering of failures...

vanitybutiwanti:
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
See the stereotype and the useless angel they all take...

When it comes to BIAFRA you talk about compromised and intimidated

Senators
House if Representatives
Politically exposed and useless elite etc..

A referendum can't come from those sources and we know that. So the way we wish to go about it shouldn't in anyway concern you idiots.

The fact remains that you said we are full of HATE. We will not change for idiots like you and we will continue pushing to exit the union. As you hate us so much ...push your meme ers to facilitate the exit ..so that you can enjoy your worthless union in peace without anybody disturbing you again.

After all your rants and stupid statements..you are still telling them to go through the Senate..when you can push them out easily...

Worthless UNITY Begging idiots...

you contribute nothing to the nations coffers, if leaders in your region can't help you secede, why blame people in other region for your continued stay in Nigeria? You say you want to leave yet you still get allocation from FG, you still field people in all parties when it's time for elections, you're very stupiiid and daaaft, get lost with your misplaced hatred. You're too stupiiid to the extent you're unable to free yourselves from the shackles of your perceived bondage. Freedom is not given on a platter, you fight for it, you people are so stupiiid, you tried to gaslight Nigeria into giving you the presidency on a platter, you want biafra yet you voted obi, stupiiid fools. I'm not the cause of your problem, direct your hatred to your fathers and mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
You finished the idiot cheesy

Absuchat:

You said that before... but I'm sure you will definitely reply 🤣 you don't have a choice.

You brought Otti into the discussion, you brought Wike in too.
So I challenged you to post Either Wike's or Makinde's projects within their first 10 months as governors but here you are looking for your mother's wrapper to hide.

A fool starts a fight he can't live to finish.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Roger3D(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Only Jesus must be glorified. Everything else goes to unquenchable fire
Why are you such a European slave? How can Jesus be attributed to the victory of a Nigerian polotician?
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You finished the idiot cheesy

The mugu is a scratched face miscreant...but I played along to put him where he belongs

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Allocation from the FG is our right...atleast 3 States from the region contribute to the coffers of the useless entrapment, by being Oil producing states.

They pay taxes...from their businesses scattered everywhere.

As regards the ..war and blood games...

So they should fight again abi....after the first fight abi?

Initially you sent the Python..why is the Python not dancing again..you cunnt?

You should galvanised your useless Propaganda team to initiate another war...this time...we need do the needful in a more coordinated and brutal manner.

Just imagine a dolt that is a slave ..trying to banter with people that have rejected chains..

You are senile...

vanitybutiwanti:
you contribute nothing to the nations coffers, if leaders in your region can't help you secede, why blame people in your other region for your continued stay in Nigeria? You say you want to leave yet you still get allocation from FG, you still field people in all parts for elections, you're very stupiiid and daaaft, get lost with your misplaced hatred. You're too stupiiid to the extent you're unable to free yourselves from the shackles of your perceived bandage. Freedom is not given on a platter, you fight for it, you people are so stupiiid, you tried to gaslight Nigeria into giving you the presidency on a platter, you want biafra yet you voted obi, stupiiid fools. I'm not the cause of your problem, direct your hatred to your fathers and mothers
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
I always knew that the dofos was a yeloba misfit and idiot. He was trying to deflect and used their 'favourite' boy toy Wike as a yardstick to insult IGBOs. When it's a known fact that Dapo Abiodun and the rest of idiots they call Governors have sent them into the stone age of multidimensional poverty

Absuchat:

The mugu is a scratched face miscreant...but I played along to put him where he belongs
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Allocation from the FG is our right...atleast 3 States from the region contribute to the coffers of the useless entrapment, by being Oil producing states.

They pay taxes...from their businesses scattered everywhere.

As regards the ..war and blood games...

So they should fight again abi....after the first fight abi?

Initially you sent the Python..why is the Python not dancing again..you cunnt?

You should galvanised your useless Propaganda team to initiate another war...this time...we need do the needful in a more coordinated and brutal manner.

Just imagine a dolt that is a slave ..trying to banter with people that have rejected chains..

You are senile...

you contribute nothing, furnish us with the data from the so called 3 oil producing states? Your leaders are wise, they know that without allocations from the FG, your region will be like Baghdad, data doesn't lie, only poor short sighted idiiots like you that has led a miserable life on earth are at the fore front of the clueless struggle, the elite amongst you, see you guys as fooools and clowns. Get lost
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
See idiot that wants data but makes assumptions from his Generational Foolishness.

The OIL producing states data .. notwithstanding. It's a known fact that the SE region encompasses the most robust and wealthiest concentration of hard-working people in that cesspit.

Apart from Lagos in the SW...

NO STATE CAPITAL in the whole sad wasted region (SW) is up to ordinary Onitsha interms of infrastructure development, powered by the citizens. Understand that?...useless fool.

You are shouting Rivers State but you are so dumb and docile you can't even boast of your PIGGERY called OYO State. Boast with your state ozuor...and show the Wow factor that is prevalent in the skull harvesting region that breeds palliative dependants and rice bandits.

E be like say you dey ment abi?

Just imagine a dirty RAT trying to ROAR like a Lion...

IGBOs are not your mates...go to NIGER REPUBLIC and contest against them.

Useless fool..spits

vanitybutiwanti:
you contribute nothing, furnish us with the data from the so called 3 oil producing states? Your leaders are wise, they know that without allocations from the FG, your region will be like Baghdad, data doesn't lie, only poor short sighted idiiots like you that has led a miserable life on earth are at the fore front of the clueless struggle, the elite amongst you, see you guys as fooools and clowns. Get lost
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
See idiot that wants data but makes assumptions on his Generational Foolishness.

The OIL producing states data .. notwithstanding. It's a known fact that the SE region encompasses the most robust and wealthiest concentration of hard-working people in that cesspit.

Apart from Lagos in the SW...

NO STATE CAPITAL in the whole sad wasted region (SW) is up to ordinary Onitsha intern dog infrastructure development, powered by the citizens. Understand that?...useless fool.

You are shouting Rivers State but you are so dumb and docile you can't even boast of your PIGGERY called OYO State. Boast with your state ozuor...and show the Wow factor that is prevalent in the skull harvesting region that breeds palliative dependants and rice bandits.

E be like say you dey ment abi?

Just imagine a dirty RAT trying to ROAR like a Lion...

IGBOs are not your mates...go to NIGER REPUBLIC and contest against them.

Useless fool..spits

your father is the dirty rat, you have all you listed yet you can't organize yourself to secede? You have all the best infrastructure in the world yet other than igbos, nobody lives in your region? You have the best infrastructure yet your people live your region everyday in droves desperate for survival in other places you claim have subpar infrastructure? Just imagine Americans leaving the US to Nigeria in large numbers to set up mushroom stores? You're very daaft and deluuded . i have no business with oyo or lagos, to illiterate like you, anyone that doesn't pander to you is yoruba or fulani. If a River's man becomes president, he'll be the next object and recipient of your usual hatred, you hate everyone, your people are the best in Nigeria in all ramifications. I'll be the happiest man in earth if and when you eventually secede, at least, we'll have more than enough money to build my state. You are very daaft and stupid if you have no one to tell you. You pay the least tax in Nigeria yet you make the loudest noise, sane people know you guys to be empty barrels, reason nobody takes you serious, just imagine if Rivers was a south east state, would your leaders have insisted on still being in Nigeria? Get lost, broke undiscerning animals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The VP - Goodluck Jonathan - Is Corrupt / Ohaneze: Igbo Diaspora Endorse Emma Okocha For President / Nigerians Abroad To Establish N9bn Car Assembly Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.