Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday (2455 Views)

We Disagree With Governor Makinde On Calls For Ayu's Removal - Osun State PDP / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Ajokeolore: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III, will on Thursday dedicate and open for use an ultra-modern Central Mosque donated to the Muslim community by Oyo state governor, Seyi Makinde.

The newly built ultra-modern Central Mosque by Governor Makinde was erected to replace the demolished Adogba Central Mosque.

The demolished Adogba Mosque was built years ago by Saudi-based
humanitarian organization "Haramain" at Iwo Road, Opposite World Oil Fuel station. It was demolished by the Oyo state government to make room for the construction of the new bus terminal, which was one of Governor Seyi Makinde's goals after becoming the governor of Oyo State.

Iwo Road was said to have been
designated as one of the terminals
destinations because of its advantageous location. The then Adogba Mosque was thereafter marked for demolition as part of the process of sketching out methods to carry out the Bus terminal program

Thou, the mark for demolition drew questions from the Mosque management and some Muslims in Oyo state. However, the Governor stepped in and persuaded the management and Muslim community that a better mosque would be constructed for them in place of the destroyed mosque.

Ultimately, a new location for the Adogba mosque structure was chosen, and construction got underway.  After
anticipation, the mosque was
eventually finished and constructed.

A mini hall, Arabic learning center, and other facilities were put in place at the new Mosque to uplift the morale and spiritual and material development of the Ummah.

The commissioning ceremony will be performed by the Sultan of Sokoto who is also the head of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs in a ceremony that will kick off at 10.00 am on Thursday. Muslim leaders in Oyo state and across southwest is expected to grace the Mosque commissioning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by 1TrippleCee: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Only Jesus must be glorified. Everything else goes to unquenchable fire

9 Likes

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by nairavsdollars(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Makinde struggling to impress Muslims

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol...while Alex Otti has commissioned more than 3 standard roads he started and finished within 6 months....see the mediocre project a "whole" governor wants to commission

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Urheadmaster(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Other countries are advancing in technologies while in Nigeria mosque is more important tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
Lol...while Alex Otti has commissioned more than 3 standard roads he started and finished within 6 months....see the mediocre project a "whole" governor wants to commission
shuttt up, makinde has commissioned more roads in his second term, in one of the commissioning obasanjo was invited, if not for the hype on social media, what special thing has otti done? When we were doing roads in Rivers, igbos said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing road, he's now the best governor in the world. Always trying to put down others while you elevate your own

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by EmeeNaka: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
shuttt up, makinde has commissioned more road in his second term, in one of the commissioning obasanjo was invited, if not for the hype on social media, what special thing has otti done? When we were doing roads in Rivers, igbos said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing road, he's now the best governor in the world. Always trying to put down others while you elevate your own
the only time you Muslims will defend a PDP government is when they build a Mosque. We have seen you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
EmeeNaka:
the only time a Muslim will defend a PDP government is when they build a Mosque. We have seen you.
mumu, who's a Muslim? I'm tempted to call you a rabid dogg. You have the loudest mouth on social media yet APC won the elections in imo and you guys can't do anything about it, if it was in other places, you'd have created uncountable threads on the docility of those people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
APC win in IMO. Is the candidate of APC Yoruba?

Face your Worthless mosque and leave people building infrastructure for their people.

When is an EMIR coming to Oyo State...?

It's now due...

vanitybutiwanti:
mumu, who's a Muslim? I'm tempted to call you a rabid dogg. You have the loudest mouth on social media yet APC won the elections in imo and you guys can't do anything about it, if it was in other places, you'd have created uncountable threads on the docility of those people

5 Likes

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
APC win in IMO. Is the candidate if APC Yoruba?

Face your Worthless mosque and leave people building infrastructure for their people. When is an EMIR coming to Oyo State...?

It's now due...

so it's a problem if the candidate is from another region? As long as he's igbo, he's absolved from hatred and unnecessary complaints on the Internet? Which infrastructure is Alex otti doing that other governors have not done x100 especially makinde? Didn't Rivers, akwa ibom, and Bayelsa build Ecumenical centers? You people are very dafft

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
shuttt up, makinde has commissioned more roads in his second term, in one of the commissioning obasanjo was invited, if not for the hype on social media, what special thing has otti done? When we were doing roads in Rivers, igbos said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing road, he's now the best governor in the world. Always trying to put down others while you elevate your own
When did Makinde became a River's state governor?
It seems your brain is doing partial contacts?

Oya show us roads your Makinde started and finished in his second tenure let's compare them with those of Otti's.
Like you guys won't ever try to prove those that tag you "Lagos -ibadan" journalists wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Ikaeniyan0: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Where in Oyo is the mosque located?
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

When did Makinde became a River's state governor?
It seems your brain is doing partial contacts?

Oya show us roads your Makinde started and finished in his second tenure let's compare them with those of Otti's.
Like you guys won't ever try to prove those that tag you "Lagos -ibadan" journalists wrong
STFU, I'm from Rivers and I live in Rivers fooool, when wike was doing roads, envious igbos on social media said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing less than 1km he's now a god in the South East, I won't waste my time posting what Makinde has done in his second term, he has commissioned a power plant, a farm, and numerous roads, on one of those occasions, obasanjo was accused of talking to Kings in a derisive manner. You won't know these things because makinde is not a person of interest to you. Now get lost and don't quote me again. Fooools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
STFU, I'm from Rivers and I live in Rivers fooool, when wike was doing roads, envious igbos on social media said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing less than 1km he's now a god in the South East, I won't waste my time posting what Makinde has done in his second term, he has commissioned a power plant, a farm, and numerous roads, on one of those occasions, obasanjo was accused of talking to Kings in a derisive manner. You won't know these things because makinde is not a person of interest to you. Now get lost and don't quote me again. Fooools
Lol just like expected a fool runnet when no one is chasing....why are you throwing in the towel when the argument has just started?
I'm not moved by your gutter languages, who doesn't know that an average River state person is a product of failed parenting hence why most of you are cultist grin
Ewu ohia.... let's even agree wike did some roads, why using him in the same statement with Otti? What happened to your present Governor that has no vision whatsoever?
I still leave my challenge open.....post projects Makinde started and completed in this his second tenure and let's compare them with those of Otti's....you can as well add those of Fubara grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Obakoolex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
That's how beautiful minded we Yorubas are...a Christian governor building a modern mosque been commissioned by a sultan
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol just like expected a fool runnet when no one is chasing....why are you throwing in the towel when the argument has just started?
I'm not moved by your gutter languages, who doesn't know that an average River state person is a product of failed parenting hence why most of you are cultist grin
Ewu ohia.... let's even agree wike did some roads, why using him in the same statement with Otti? What happened to your present Governor that has no vision whatsoever?
I still leave my challenge open.....post projects Makinde started and completed in this his second tenure and let's compare them with those of Otti's....you can as well add those of Fubara grin
if otti Rules Abia for 16 years, he can never build the number of Roads, Hospitals, and schools wike did in 8 years. There's no point bringing Fubara into this thread, Fubara has a lot of project he inherited from wikes administration but completed in his administration that he refused to commission, at the moment fubara is doing approximately 90km of road with julius berger without noise, otti had to throw a party for a 3.5km road, I'm not even talking about other projects being constructed simultaneously by LCC and MCC, we've moved beyond roads in Rivers, weren't abia states that throws a party for flaggoff of 3.5km road. I repeat that otti has done nothing, he's being propelled by the mobs on the Internet, it's typical for you guys to huff and pufff your chest over nothing because of your low self esteem, I don't blame you guys, on the land of the blind one-eyed man is king, otti is ruling a sea of blind people and as a one eyed dwarf, he's king.

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by OVB123: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Coolsperm: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
As if Yoruba Muslims are good people, the will still min skull

2 Likes

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
You stupid cunnt...

Are you not the person that made reference to Uzodinma winning elections? Even if he is hated...he is still IGBO...let that sink into your Worthless skull. No matter his people's affinity towards him...an outsider will never have precedence over him than his immediate people.

So when you want to mock people because of APC winning in IMO.. understand that the guy is IGBO first before all the nonsense you are trying to narrate. Nonsense..spits

vanitybutiwanti:
so it's a problem if the candidate is from another region? As long as he's igbo, he's absolved from hatred and unnecessary complaints on the Internet? Which infrastructure is Alex otti doing that other governors have not done x100 especially makinde? Didn't Rivers, akwa ibom, and Bayelsa build Ecumenical centers? You people are very dafft
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
if otti Rules Abia for 16 years, he can never build the number of Roads, Hospitals, and schools wike did in 8 years. There's no point bringing Fubara into this thread, Fubara has a lot of project he inherited from wikes administration but completed in his administration that he refused to commission, we've moved beyond roads in Rivers, weren't abia states that throws a party for flaggoff of 3.5km road. I repeat that otti has done nothing, he's being propelled by the mobs on the Internet, it's typical for you guys to huff and pufff your chest over nothing because of your low self esteem, I don't blame you guys, on the land of the blind one-eyed man is king, otti is ruling a sea of blind people and as a one eyed dwarf, he's king.

You're still showing off your foolishness on the internet.....Wike ruled Rivers when Otti wasn't a governor... what's the basis of your comparison...you vacuum head?
Rivers has moved from road construction to what exactly?
I guess they have moved into the politics of godfatherism as one lout in Abuja wants to impeach a sitting governor that he singlehandedly installed.
Abia state is way younger than Rivers yet you are shameless enough to compare a governor that's barely 10 months old to a thief that did 8 good years and still ruling in proxy. Honestly You are demented

2 Likes

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You stupid cunnt...

Are you not the person that made reference to Uzodinma winning elections? Even if he is hated...he is still IGBO...let that sink into your Worthless skull. No matter his people's affinity towards him...an outsider will never have precedence over him than his immediate people.

So when you want to mock people because of APC winning in IMO.. understand that the guy is IGBO first before all the nonsense you are trying to narrate. Nonsense..spits

you're very stupiiid, you berate people from other places but you throw a fit when a person from your place is called out? I hope sane Nigerians read this post I quoted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by SoNature(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Sanwo-Olu is the only serious governor in the South West
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Nice2023(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Other countries are into technologies while in Nigeria mosque is more important tongue

These are signs that Nigeria will not progress if they keep doing this. The people need to be employed first before religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Keep quiet you despicable yeloba mumu. Do you even know the Dynamics of what is obtainable in the RIVERs state you claim to be from?

What has Wike done that can't be replicated? He has the financial capacity to do those roads and Bridges...and having Julius Berger sign post and celebrating it in Abia is laudable because the previous administration in Abia where filled with demented idiots. Before Wike...did Amaechi use Julius Berger to work? Na so una go dey coordinate nonsense and start foolish threads to push a narrative from your useless WhatsApp group.

Rivers...is more pro IGBO than even worthless Yeloba Propaganda Nonsense. APC won because WIKE did what was required to get the win for APC..so stop the baseless rants.

Even the DEVIL knows that RIVERs state is anti APC...let alone a yeloba misfit trying to pass off as an Indigene of Rivers State...spits

vanitybutiwanti:
if otti Rules Abia for 16 years, he can never build the number of Roads, Hospitals, and schools wike did in 8 years. There's no point bringing Fubara into this thread, Fubara has a lot of project he inherited from wikes administration but completed in his administration that he refused to commission, at the moment fubara is doing approximately 90km of road with julius berger without noise, otti had to throw a party for a 3.5km road, I'm not even talking about other projects being constructed simultaneously by LCC and MCC, we've moved beyond roads in Rivers, weren't abia states that throws a party for flaggoff of 3.5km road. I repeat that otti has done nothing, he's being propelled by the mobs on the Internet, it's typical for you guys to huff and pufff your chest over nothing because of your low self esteem, I don't blame you guys, on the land of the blind one-eyed man is king, otti is ruling a sea of blind people and as a one eyed dwarf, he's king.

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

You're still showing off your foolishness on the internet.....Wike ruled Rivers when Otti wasn't a governor... what's the basis of your comparison...you vacuum head?
I guess they have moved into the politics of godfatherism as one lout in Abuja wants to impeach an sitting governor that he singlehandedly installed.
Abia state is way younger than Rivers yet you are shameless enough to compare a governor that's barely 10 months old to a thief that did 8 good years and still ruling in proxy. Honestly You are demented
it's your father that is a thief, godfather or no godfather, at the end of the day, there's nothing otti is doing that others have not done or are not doing without the media fanfare and noise, you said wike did some roads and I retorted that if otti Rules Abia for 16 years, he can never measure up to wikes projects in his lifetime, same otti that oversaw the collapse of Diamond Bank is not a thief because hes wearing a new cloth, same man that was in the APC, he only decamped because he was unable to clinch the gubernatorial ticket, people from your part of Nigeria are very gullible and daffft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Keep quiet you despicable yeloba mumu. Do you even know the Dynamics of what is obtainable in the RIVERs state you claim to be from?

What has Wike done that can't be replicated? He has the financial capacity to do those roads and Bridges...and having Julius Berger sign post and celebrating it in Abia is laudable because the previous administration in Abiawhere filled with demented idiots. Before Wike...did Amaechi use Julius Berger to work? Na so una go dey coordinate nonsense and start foolish threads to push a narrative from your useless WhatsApp group.

Rivers...is more pro IGBO than even worthless Yeloba Propaganda Nonsense. APC win because WIKE did what was required to get the win for APC..so stop the baseless rants.

Even the DEVIL knows that RIVERs state is anti APC...let alone a yeloba misfit trying to pass off as an Indigene of Rivers State...spits

who's talking about being pro igbo or not chest beater? I thought Alex otti was Jesus christ in your region, after his first tenure, the noise will automatically die down. Now get lost bitter idioots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
You smashed the nicompoop with valid scenarios and facts

Comparing an 8yr tenure to someone that just started shows how demented and structurally deficient the brain of that fvvcktard is.

Absuchat:

I guess they have moved into the politics of godfatherism as one lout in Abuja wants to impeach a sitting governor that he singlehandedly installed.

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is a thief, godfather or no godfather, at the end of the day, there's nothing otti is doing that others have not done or are not doing without the media fanfare and noise, you said wike did some roads and I retorted that if otti Rules Abia for 16 years, he can never measure up to wikes projects in his lifetime, same otti that oversaw the collapse of Diamond Bank is not a thief because hes wearing a new cloth, same man that was in the APC, he decamped because he was unable to clinch the gubernatorial ticket, people from your part of Nigeria are very gullible and daffft
Educating gullible and demented people is one of my hobbies and as such....this discussion will really linger.
Until you establish the basis of comparing a sitting governor to a minister while ignoring the present Governor of the Minister's state, no one will cancel your name from the book of imbeciles.
Come to think of it, let's even assume Wike is still the Governor of Rivers ...I challenge you to post projects he started and commissioned Within the first 10 months of being a governor.... let's compare them with those of Otti's.
Shame on you if you don't take up this one

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
You sicko...who and you is doing nonsense chestbeater rants...the Seyi Makinde you worship.. show the roads he has done in that PIGSTY called OYO state.

For OYO to even breath there has to be a total demolition of that pigsty...and excavation to even remodel that antiquated bush with brown roofs...

As regards the Abia Governor...he is working and the populace appreciate him totally...

Go and worship in the mosque that a Sultan will come and open...after which start supporting HAMAS as a deranged idiots, that keeps quiet when FULANi kills in the same He-badan...

Worthless idiot...spits

vanitybutiwanti:
who's talking about being pro igbo or not chest beater? I thought Alex otti was Jesus christ in your region, after his first tenure, the noise will automatically die down. Now get lost bitter idioots
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
At the Bolded..the 'idiot' will not say anything. Because you have resorted to FACTUAL comparison.

I am waiting for his submission..as you challenged him... cheesy

Absuchat:

Educating gullible and demented people is one of my hobbies and as such....this discussion will really linger.
Until you establish the basis of comparing a sitting governor to a minister while ignoring the present Governor of the Minister's state, no one will cancel your name from the book of imbeciles.
Come to think of it, let's even assume Wike is still the Governor of Rivers ...I challenge you to post projects he started and commissioned Within the first 10 months of being a governor.... let's compare them with those of Otti's.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

There's no basis for comparison, whatever indices or metric you come up with, otti can never measure up to wike or Fubara in 100 days or 1 million years. You guys are very gullible and short sighted, go out of your comfort zone and see whats happening in other places. You're already brainwashed and stupiiid and you're trying to move the goal post so why should I waste my time with an unexposed fooool with low self esteem like you?
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Absuchat(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
At the Bolded..the 'idiot' will not say anything. Because you have resorted to FACTUAL comparison.

I am waiting for his submission..as you challenged him... cheesy

Honestly....he has been dangling from one point to another like a pendulum....now I've decided to put him in a place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is 2008:slavery In The U.s.? Impossible? Think Again / April 16th 2011 - Goodluck Jonathan's Date With Destiny! / The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.