Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday (2474 Views)

We Disagree With Governor Makinde On Calls For Ayu's Removal - Osun State PDP / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Christistruth03: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
But the article says nothing about the Sultan of Sokoto or any Mosque?

Are you sure you posted the correct one?
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by laurel03(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
To show you that Yoruba land is Gone.

Makinde has not Built a Church and called the

Catholic
Anglican
Methodist
Pentecostal

Bishops and GOs to come and commission. It's to build a mosque that HAMAS Supporters will use as their HQ.

Yoruba Christians are slaves in their own Land ..

Na wah

Am not yoruba but reside in Ibadan... So the mosque was initially demolished because of expansions due to one ongoing project around the mosque. So the Governor rebuild it for Muslims around the area. So not that he has intention to build mosque initially.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Benwallt(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you're fool that lives in a parallel universe in your head, will you come down to River's to force us to secede? You're an illiterate and I'm honestly wasting my time conversing with you, NLNG generates 35% of our total IGR monthly, we still have indoranma that pays dividends to the Rivers state government, in 2021, we got $22m from information as dividends for that financial year, we have numerous multinationals here, you guys are too stupiiid, you believe mushroom stores can sustain a vibrant economy like River's, you're just too stupid and ignorant. Onne port generated over N200b this year, we have two Refineries with a new modular refinery in Ahoada east starting operations next year, the few establishments i listed are not owned by igbos and these companies contribute massively to tge state. Rivers can exists as a country, no state in the south east can survive without allocations from the FG. You make a lot of noise and beat your chest like monkeys. Go and read the bugtit report, River's is about one of the few states that can survive without Federal allocation. Like I said if Rivers was in South east, your people would have secede, you think we are fools? Why not come here and do your biafra thing if you're tired of living.

Please, have mercy on those lap dogs. You're a one man battalion. You singlehandedly disarm two ipob terrorists with shit for brains. Kudos to you Portharcourt Boy. No wonder they can't manifest their stupidity on Rivers soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Haha....so Rivers State is a Yoruba State or Yoruba are the ethnic group in Rivers State?

What is happening will shock you...when time comes you will understand that the Oil of Rivers State is from IMO State. When the time is ripe you will relocate to oshogbo and stay there as an oil contractor.

The Refinery isn't a natural resource..
The Gas is from the core SE states
The seaport has its highest patronage from the SE businesses

What do you idiots bring to the table?.. Propaganda and hate filled rhetorics abi...just enjoy ..but know this ...your expulsion will be massively coordinated...

Useless unity Begging fool...

vanitybutiwanti:
you're fool that lives in a parallel universe in your head, will you come down to River's to force us to secede? You're an illiterate and I'm honestly wasting my time conversing with you, NLNG generates 35% of our total IGR monthly, we still have indoranma that pays dividends to the Rivers state government, in 2021, we got $22m from information as dividends for that financial year, we have numerous multinationals here, you guys are too stupiiid, you believe mushroom stores can sustain a vibrant economy like River's, you're just too stupid and ignorant. Onne port generated over N200b this year, we have two Refineries with a new modular refinery in Ahoada east starting operations next year, the few establishments i listed are not owned by igbos and these companies contribute massively to tge state. Rivers can exists as a country, no state in the south east can survive without allocations from the FG. You make a lot of noise and beat your chest like monkeys. Go and read the bugtit report, River's is about one of the few states that can survive without Federal allocation. Like I said if Rivers was in South east, your people would have secede, you think we are fools? Why not come here and do your biafra thing if you're tired of living.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
See yeloba ..dey form comrade.

You are a fool to think ...your fellow yeloba idiot made any sense...

You dey console the idiot....ntoor.. grin

Benwallt:

Please, have mercy on those lap dogs. You're a one man battalion. You singlehandedly disarm two ipob terrorists with shit for brains. Kudos to you Portharcourt Boy. No wonder they can't manifest their stupidity on Rivers soil.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Haha....so Rivers State is a Yoruba State or Yoruba are the ethnic group in Rivers State?

What is happening will shock you...when time comes you will understand that the Oil of Rivers State is from IMO State. When the time is ripe you will relocate to oshogbo and stay there as an oil contractor.

The Refinery isn't a natural resource..
The Gas is from the core SE states
The seaport has its highest patronage from the SE businesses

What do you idiots bring to the table?.. Propaganda and hate filled rhetorics abi...just enjoy ..but know this ...your expulsion will be massively coordinated...

Useless unity Begging fool...

unity Begging fool? You mean you'll force people to secede with you against their will ? You want to take what doesn't belong to you. We're waiting for you, the oyigbo massacre will be a child's play when that time comes, 1967 will be a childs play. You mean sensible Rivereans will agree to form a country with thieves and job men that brings absolutely nothing to the table other than chest beating? We'll rather firm our own country. Which gas is being harnessed from the South East state? You're an illiterate and you know nothing, the gas NLNG sells is from bayelsa and omoku in Rivers State, you know nothing. Like I said Earlier, your elites know better, they see uneducated miscreants like you as fools, they understand that if they secede, igbos will be feasting on fellow igbos for subsistence. Tell your core SE business to stop patronising the ports or build yours, you make lot of noise and beat your chest like gorillas, you guys have an overbloated and a false sense of importance, its a mental illness, soludo termed it nzobu nzobu. Go through the thread, you literally live and breathe hatred, without hatred, the igbo man is incomplete.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Benwallt(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
See yeloba ..dey form comrade.

You are a fool to think ...your fellow yeloba idiot made any sense...

You dey console the idiot....ntoor.. grin

You're are scared of him. I can see. This is my final text to you as a confirmed Yoruba boy. I can't risk bringing myself so low to engage you. I will leave Portharcourt Boy to continue his onslaught. I won't give you the opportunity to run
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by asanausana91: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
How many Altra modern schools do we have in Ibadan.
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish!!! Wasting tax payers money to build a house for terrorists.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Despicable illiterate that rants excessively and is programmed to be foolish.

The GAS you said is sold in Omoku comes from where zombie..have you actually checked the topography of the said origin of the Gas that you gloat foolishly about? Just like claiming ownership of River Niger ..whose origin is from the Nile?

You are really a dunce.

As regards everyother infrastructure..you should have actually done the same in Ibadan or that worthless Ogun-osun-oyo-kwara-states and chase the IGBOs away as you chased people from Ghana, during the Ghana must go era.

As regards Obigbo deaths...just watch. You guys need total brutality, so that you understand that eyes that cry also see.

Concerning everything you said and have been yapping about..know this...

No matter the Propaganda, Rivers State is divided between IGBO and IJAW and when the time comes...everybody go face their warrants.

We want to see how you will use idiots like Asari Dokubo to stop IGBOs from doing the needful.

BIAFRA will emerge and all territories of BIAFRA will be complete. You are so docile and worthless in reasoning that you don't even see that the Purge in Rivers State has already started.

When time reach..water will.know it's level. You can be guzzling your GBEGIRI and hydraulic soup with your conehead brothers. You can even inter marry..but you must be put in your place when the time arises and it's brewing...

Worthless cunts that are bloody unity BEGGARS....boast with Osun State... bumbling Idiot.

vanitybutiwanti:
unity Begging fool? You mean you'll force people to secede with you against their will ? We're waiting for you, the oyigbo massacre will be a child's play. Which gas is being harnessed from the South East state? You're an illiterate and you know nothing, the gas NLNG sells is from bayelsa and omoku in Rivers State, you know nothing. Like I said Earlier, you elites know better, they see uneducated miscreants like you as fools, they understand that if they secede, igbos will be feasting on fellow igbos for subsistence. Tell your core SE business to stop patronising the ports or build yours, you make lot of noise and beat your chest like gorillas, you guys have an overbloated and a false sense of importance, its a mental illness, soludo termed it nzobu nzobu. Go through the thread, you literally live and breathe hatred, without hatred, the igbo man is incomplete.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Antivirus92(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
STFU, I'm from Rivers and I live in Rivers fooool, when wike was doing roads, envious igbos on social media said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing less than 1km he's now a god in the South East, I won't waste my time posting what Makinde has done in his second term, he has commissioned a power plant, a farm, and numerous roads, on one of those occasions, obasanjo was accused of talking to Kings in a derisive manner. You won't know these things because makinde is not a person of interest to you. Now get lost and don't quote me again. Fooools
Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Despicable illiterate that rants excessively and is programmed to be foolish.

The GAS you said is sold in Omoku comes from where zombie..have you actually checked the topography of the said origin of the Gas that you gloat foolishly about? Just like claiming ownership of River Niger ..whose origin is from the Nile?

You are really a dunce.
As regards everyother infrastructure..you should have actually done the same in Ibadan or that worthless Ogun-osun-oyo-kwara-states and Chase the IHBOs away as you chased people from Ghana, during the Ghana must go era.

As regards Obigbo deaths...just watch. You guys need total brutality, so that you under that eyes that cry also see.

Concerning everything you said and have been yapping about..know this...

No matter the Propaganda Rivers State is divided between IGBO and IJAW and when the time comes...everybody go face their warrants.

We want to see how you will use idiots like Asari Dokubo to stop IGBOs from doing the needful.

BIAFRA will emerge and all territories of BIAFRA will be complete. You are so docile and worthless in reasoning that you don't even see that the Purge in Rivers State has already started.

When time reach..water will.know it's level. You can be guzzling your GBEGIRI and hydraulic soup with your conehead brothers. You can even inter marry..but you must be put in your place when the time arises and it's brewing...

Worthless cunts that are bloody unity BEGGARS....boast with Osun State... bumbling Idiot.

your father is an idiiiot, is omoku in the South East? Omoku is in onelga in Rivers State SS Nigeria. There's nothing that unites all the LGAs in Rivers than a shared aversion for biafra, if Rivers wasn't endowed with natural and human resources, you thieves will not be struggling to coopt Rivers into your biafran nonsense. We are always ready for you, we don't even need asari, it's the so called igbos that'll be at the forefront of that fight. All of you have a thing in common, you're all mentally sick and suffering from PTSD induced by the civil war, that's why an average igbo man is a thief and walking bag of hatred.

You'll never see a River's man trying to claim imo or abia as part of its territory but you thieves are always trying to drag us into your phantom country. We're wiser and we're always prepared to deal with you miscreants.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Antivirus92:
Yoruba man
anybody that puts you theives in your place is yoruba
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Antivirus92(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
anybody that puts you theives in your place is yoruba
say something different Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thunder smash your Generation there.

As regards BIAFRA..when the referendum will take place we shall know exclusively how things will.pan out. The actions of idiots that confiscated properties belonging to IGBOs during the war will be revisited.

As regards all your rants...WIKE will be dealt with...he is a strong man to idiots that he intimidated. He must pay for the deaths in Obigbo... understand?. It's Obigbo you degenerate idiot.

We need to see the IGBOs that will lead the charge against BIAFRA... You need to come to the forefront you pig. No need hiding behind idiots to perpetuate your foolishness. All of a sudden the fat PIG ASARI is not capable again after him and his Asawana Chanting idiots were put in their place in IMO State? He should do another video again to impress despicable drunkards like you Cunnts.

Describe the Rivers man ..you fool. Are IGBOs not a major ethnic nationality in Rivers? Let the IGBO part go with their IGBO brothers and all other PIGs can stay together.

Egbema..is 100% IGBO and will return to it's status quo. Then I will see where the chants of oil nonsense will come from. We now understand what the courts are doing in favour of Wike...but know this...

HIS DANCE HAS ENDED.....and it's Yoruba that will present him on a slab for slaughter...and everybody go chop am.

You are a dunce and an unmitigated idiot, that has been used and will be dumped. You thinks IGBO persecution by pigs will slow their growth trajectory? You are sincerely shallow stupid and dumb. Don't even compare your worthless existence that survives on allocation with a region that uses self help, even after the civil war to grow beyond expectations of bastardds like you.

Send the.messgae out ..Wike is a loner...

The threat from GUMI ..made the PIG recoil and he is becoming excessively intoxicated..and that will be his undoing...

But he must pay for Obigbo...that is as sure as day and NIGHT.

vanitybutiwanti:
your father is an idiiiot, is omoku in the South East? Omoku is in onelga in Rivers State SS Nigeria. There's nothing that unites all the LGAs in Rivers than a shared aversion for biafra, if Rivers wasn't endowed with natural and human resources, you thieves will not be struggling to coopt Rivers into your biafran nonsense. We are always ready for you, we don't even need asari, it's the so called igbos that'll be at the forefront of that fight. All of you have a thing in common, you're all mentally sick and suffering from PTSD induced by the civil war, that's why an average igbo man is a thief and walking bag of hatred.

You'll never see a River's man trying to claim imo or abia as part of its territory but you thieves are always trying to drag us into your phantom country. We're wiser and we're always prepared to deal with you miscreants.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Onslaught and he has been entertaining idiots..like him, without making sense? Person wey dey cry since?

What has he said that equates to intelligence? You are truly shallow. It's normal to see a Yaribaaa being foolish...it's a DNA thing.

Benwallt:

You're are scared of him. I can see. This is my final text to you as a confirmed Yoruba boy. I can't risk bringing myself so low to engage you. I will leave Portharcourt Boy to continue his onslaught. I won't give you the opportunity to run
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Thunder smash your Generation there.

As regards BIAFRA..when the referendum will take place we shall know exclusively how things will.pan out. The actions of idiots that confiscated properties belonging to IGBOs during the war will be revisited.

As regards all your rants...WIKE will be dealt with...he is a strong man to idiots that he intimidated. He must pay for the deaths in Obigbo... understand?. It's Obigbo you degenerate idiot.

We need to see the IGBOs that will lead the charge against BIAFRA... You need to come to the forefront you pig. No need hiding behind idiots to perpetuate your foolishness. All of a sudden the fat PIG ASARI is not capable again after him and his Asawana Chanting idiots were put in their place in IMO State? He should do another video again to impress despicable drunkards like you Cunnts.

Describe the Rivers man ..you fool. Are IGBOs not a major ethnic nationality in Rivers? Let the IGBO part go with their IGBO brothers and all other PIGs can stay together.

Egbema..is 100% IGBO and will return to it's status quo. Then I will see where the chants of oil nonsense will come from. We now understand what the courts are doing in favour of Wike...but know this...

HIS DANCE HAS ENDED.....and it's Yoruba that will present him on a slab for slaughter...and everybody go chop am.

You are a dunce and an unmitigated idiot, that has been used and will be dumped. You thinks IGBO persecution by pigs will slow their growth trajectory? You are sincerely shallow stupid and dumb. Don't even compare your worthless existence that survives on allocation with a region that uses self help, even after the civil war to grow beyond expectations of bastardds like you.

Send the.messgae out ..Wike is a loner...

The threat from GUMI ..made the PIG recoil and he is becoming excessively intoxicated..and that will be his undoing...

But he must pay for Obigbo...that is as sure as day and NIGHT.

Who will deal with wike? 3 million igbo men cannot touch the hair on wikes body. Wike can do what he did in the kast election without resistance because he has always protected the Rivers interest, wike is a hero in Rivers state. Yes some people don't like his approach to things but there is a general consensus in Rivers, regardless of political affiliations and ethnicity, all Rivers indigene respect wike for nipping the ipob and biafra issue in the bud, his action is a precursor of what we plan to do to anybody that brings biafra or terrorism to rivers, we're wiser, wish we had a man like wike in 1967 in a leadership position in Rivers. Yiu miscreants claim that you're being oppressed in Nigeria and you want your own country yet you're trying to annex a full state because of greed, you don't despise oppression, you're just pissed that you're being oppressed. Like I said, when that time comes, you'll be resisted and decimated. Did indigenous Rivers people tell you that they want to be part of your nonsense? Is sit at home being observed here, you can write anything you want to write on the Internet, come and enact it in real life. Oyigbo massacre will be a child's play. Just look at this fools that have nothing in their region, people that were cursed by God.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by kayusely70(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
shuttt up, makinde has commissioned more roads in his second term, in one of the commissioning obasanjo was invited, if not for the hype on social media, what special thing has otti done? When we were doing roads in Rivers, igbos said na road we go chop? Now otti is doing road, he's now the best governor in the world. Always trying to put down others while you elevate your own
Youve spoken very well!
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
See obvious pains from a disaster that is hibernating in Rivers State because he knows he is Dead in Osun State and it's environs. You are a dolt faced idiot if you think your rants have any traction with me.

Now you don't care about WIKE, but you survive with infrastructures he built and he does your bidding by being foolish. But why are you protecting him with 'empty monkey Propaganda' that won't save him?

Wike can't go.unpunished ...he must be punished to the fullest and nothing can stop that.

As regards the time...The TIME IS NOW...why is your Python sleeping...let the Python reenact it's DANCE again na!! You fvvcks should also join in the Dance, so you can Bleed from all openings in your worthless bodies.

You think we don't understand your stupid actions...you insult Amaechi for Wike today. When wike is dealt with you return behind Amaechi to start Ranting again abi?

You are endangered species and Rivers State is solidly behind BIAFRA. It's only WIKE you have to rant with..after Wike ..who next?

Anyway enjoy your Generational Foolishness.
Afonjaaaaa lost
Awolowo died
Abiola assassinated
Tinubu as president is worthless

So what is your gain ..idiot. bragging rights? You are enjoyably stupid...

I dey kamkpe...bring it .. idiot

vanitybutiwanti:
who cares about wike? Who will deal with wike? 3 million igbo men cannot touch the hair on wikes body. You claim that you're being oppressed in Nigeria and you want your own country yet you're trying to annex a full state because of greed, you don't despise oppression, you're just pissed that you're being oppressed. Like I said, when that time comes, you'll be resisted and decimated. Did indigenous Rivers people tell you that they want to be part of your nonsense? Is sit at home being observed here, you can write anything you want to write on the Internet, come and enact it in real life. Oyigbo massacre will be a child's play. Just look at this fools that have nothing in their region, people that were cursed by God.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Supporters club.. grin

kayusely70:
Youve spoken very well!
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by vanitybutiwanti: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kafirbigot:
See obvious pains from a disaster that is hibernating in Rivers State because he knows he is Dead in Osun State and it's environs. You are a dolt faced idiot if you think your rants have any traction with me.

Now you don't care about WIKE, but you survive with infrastructures he built and he does your bidding by being foolish. But why are you protecting him with 'empty monkey Propaganda' that won't save him?

Wike can't go.unpunished ...he must be punished to the fullest and nothing can stop that.

As regards the time...The TIME IS NOW...why is your Python sleeping...let the Python reenact it's DANCE again na!! You fvvcks should also join in the Dance, so you can Bleed from all openings in your worthless bodies.

You think we don't understand your stupid actions...you insult Amaechi for Wike today. When wike is dealt with you return behind Amaechi to start Ranting again abi?

You are endangered species and Rivers State is solidly behind BIAFRA. It's only WIKE you have to rant with..after Wike ..who next?

Anyway enjoy your Generational Foolishness.
Afonjaaaaa lost
Awolowo died
Abiola assassinated
Tinubu as president is worthless

So what is your gain ..idiot. bragging rights? You are enjoyably stupid...

I dey kamkpe...bring it .. idiot

what is this incoherent bullshiit, come down here and do your biafra nonsense, you write like a mad depressed man. One that listens to radio biafra whenever he wakes up in the morning. We're online, if you're so sure of yourselves come and enact your nonsense in real life, deluuuded fool. I'm doing my self a disservice responding to a mentally unstable animal. This is my last reply to your incoherent drivel, just look at this idiiiot.
Re: Re: Sultan To Commission Ultra-modern Mosque Built By Gov. Makinde On Thursday by Kafirbigot: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
So you also listen to Radio BIAFRA......Good. it will be your undoing and your demise. Because Biafra will emerge FORCEFULLY.

Send your Python AGAIN..you Bastard.

Now concerning all the Nonsense you wrote. You should be ready to relocate to your region and maintain your docile and dirty existence. Rivers State is not

Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Osun

we all know your fear and it's the 'OYEL' and when Biafra emerges...you will never come near that region again...worthless Bastard.

Send the word out ..RIVERS is BIAFRA land...you PIG.

vanitybutiwanti:
what is this incoherent bullshiit, come down here and do your biafra nonsense, you write like a mad depressed man. One that listens to radio biafra whenever he wakes up in the morning. We're online, if you're so sure of yourselves come and enact your nonsense in real life, deluuuded fool. I'm doing my self a disservice responding to a mentally unstable animal. This is my last reply to your incoherent drivel, just look at this idiiiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

****breaking News ::: Maryam Babangida Is Dead**** / Grandfathers Take Over 419 In Nigeria / More Billions Leave Nigeria's Crude Account !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.