Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! (35857 Views)

5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
Voting idiots in because you think they are your tribesmen.
Take one for this comment.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by AdemolaA2: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
We are conditioned by the opportunities available to us. No man is lazy, every man is constantly thinking and calculating how to make life better.

I think where the effort is flawed is, man should not struggle just to better themselves alone but for people around them or the society at large. That way, you will understand what being broke really is.

If you invest financially in an effort, YOU WILL BE BROKE. Then you will need to rely on family friends and/or financial institutions. So being broke is not a strange thing as most people make it sound.
The only problem is that period is always a very difficult phase in life when trying to get it to together.

I’m sorry , but can’t make any sense out of your submission here …
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by RichAbujaGuy: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Saving is the difference between having and wanting!

Saved money grows exponentially over time if untouched and collecting interest payments.

Look up the time value of money financial formulas.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by nairalanda1(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Eriggs:

Obi supporters should take note of this

So also Tinubu and Buhari supporters.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by OmoOshodi(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2023
6. thinking the Apc/Tinubu government has anything positive to offer the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Myer(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Your number 2 is quite faulty and has vague explanations.

Some people are broke, not out of choice, but for lack of opportunities. They might even be your most trusted friends in your down and difficult moments.

Like a senior of mine would always quip, have a rainbow of friends. That means your friends must not all have the same personality or capabilities.

If all your friends are like you, you've lost it.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by fabolouz1(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Spending more than you earn should be on top.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2023
AdemolaA2:

I’m sorry , but can’t make any sense out of your submission here …
So why are you sorry
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by millionboi2: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2023
ceejayluv:
Living and earning naira in Nigeria with the high -flying inflation Will likely still make you broke in the Long run.
no be for business man oo,if it increases,the price increases.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by yommen: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

Calling everything tribal when you sound more tribal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Naz34(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
Another one is sounding stupid and remaining hateful because your tribes man who has nothing to offer lost woefully in an election.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by NOwazobia: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Broke and Budget in one sentence?

Ok na... 😒
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by ceejayluv(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
millionboi2:
no be for business man oo,if it increases,the price increases.
And patronage decreases whilst cost of living increases. Except goods like foodstuffs.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by easzypeaszy(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmmmm
I always go broke and that has been kiiling me for years.
I earn 200k monthly and get my salary by 25th
By 10th foodstuff have finished.
By 28th 29th just 3 to 4days after salary I will be kololess
Here is how I spend majorly
Nepa/GoTv/Gas.... 13k
Foodstuffs..40k
Provisions(3kids) 2 are less than 1.4yrs...40k
Previous month owing.. Mostly 15k
General bills like Fees/Fixin or servicing (Atleast every mnths u must do 1 or 2) 20k to 30k
Parents...5k to 10k
Church...2k to 10kas spirit leads
I work frm home/office 2weeks each..
Data/Fuel/Transport/Feeding... 30k
Loans 40k to 50k
Na how my life dey use shatter be dat.
My wife on the other side can't do anytin now bc of health after birth.
I still hope everytin wl be stable soon.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Kukutente23: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2023
meditator:
Also, supporting a religious warlord because he plans to wage a religious war with his Third Class certificate
I never knew anyone could wage a religious war with an academic certificate but we see new things everyday

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by NOwazobia: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
Saving is the difference between having and wanting!

Saved money grows exponentially over time if untouched and collecting interest payments.

Look up the time value of money financial formulas.
Save where? Nigerian banks?
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Blacktruth: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2023
E plenty pass 5 oOo, make u just dey play
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Josywhyte: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2023
Gambling,excessive womanizing, blaming your village people for ur incompetence,sleeping in nairaland everyday and night,procrastination, laziness,limiting your potential,doubt, living to impress

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Believing not in norms!

For example, its generally believed and celebrated that building a house is an achievement, while in real sense it is not. It is a capital jail.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by osazsky(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Watching big brother 9 ja
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by AriyaTV: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2023
I need help to stop this daylight robbery from MTN. I don't know where to text STOP to.

Urgent help abeg.

Dear Customer, your subscription to Kids Club Dailyhas been renewed and N25.0 deducted from your account. Visit http://mtnng.kidsclub.mobi to enjoy the service. To cancel, text STOP ADto .
Bring laughter and joy to your day. Click https:///NCdaily or text NC1 to 55222 to enjoy Naija Comedy@N100/day
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by NOwazobia: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Number 2 has been a recurring point for ages that I find thoughtless.

You are broke, avoiding your broke friends, you will also be avoided if others happen to come across this point.

But you want to connect with the rich who are only interested in their circle of rich friends, at the end you will be left in solitude.

You can see how that point is so flawed.

We love to copy and paste alot without thinking things through.

Wealth comes from the heart...

Your broke friends, as long they are mentally endow, are your survival and solace to wealth because you can barely have access to the rich, who don't want anything to do with the poor.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by PHZADDY1(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2023
kennyz247:
Dating an Igbo girl will keep u brok forever
lazyman don drop quote grin
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Themanleshey: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

The same way you all voted an idiot because he’s your tribes man but couldn’t win . grin

Yeye dey smell .
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by TheAlchemist: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2023
No 6. Disregarding the Spiritual dimension of Life.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by masseratti: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Some people are broke, not out of choice, but for lack of opportunities. They might even be your most trusted friends in your down and difficult moments.

Like a senior of mine would always quip, have a rainbow of friends. That means your friends must not all have the same personality or capabilities.

apt.. And succinct response, the question to the Op is how rich is he right now.

I get his point tho.. But it will be better if he says surround your self with people that are better than you so that they can lift you up.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Chetas81(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
IF YOU HAVE THIS 5 ISSUES,EVEN IF ANGEL IS YOUR LEADER, YOU WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SAVE CASH IN YOUR WALLET
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by RichAbujaGuy: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2023
NOwazobia:
Save where? Nigerian banks?

Mr A. Dangote uses Naija banks and also parks his money in the stock market. His empire started from his ancestors selling ground nuts.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/12/14/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-has-3-5-billion-in-his-bank-account/
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Thats not what he meant .. read again.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Chetas81(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
6. thinking the Apc/Tinubu government has anything positive to offer the poor masses.
poor masses choose and dedicated their self to be poorer,we warn those eleriburuku oloshi oluya oniranu citizen, during the 2023 general election, not to vote for tinubu, modernization is not for the Nigerian type

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by franco3075q(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=Joseph1505 post=126968544]Hello, my name is Mentor Greg. Today, I want to share with you five habits that can keep you broke and prevent you from achieving financial success. If you're between the ages of 16 and 40, pay close attention to these points because they can make a huge difference in your financial future. Let's dive right in!

1. Not Budgeting Your Money
One common habit among broke people is their failure to budget their money. Instead of spending their money on appreciating items, they spend it on depreciating items. As soon as they receive their salary, they rush to buy unnecessary things, leaving them with little to no savings. Rich people, on the other hand, understand the importance of budgeting and spend their money wisely.

2. Surrounding Yourself with Broke Friends
Your friendship circle can have a significant impact on your financial success. If you surround yourself with broke friends, chances are you'll also end up broke. Playing baba ijebu
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by NOwazobia: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

Mr A. Dangote uses Naija banks and also parks his money in the stock market. His empire started from his ancestors selling ground nuts.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/12/14/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-has-3-5-billion-in-his-bank-account/
Can you even here yourself.

Did Dangote got his wealth from traditional banks interests.

How reasonable was the interest compared to broke people.

The topic was for a certain set of people, broke

A personal question here.

How much interest do you earn per annum on your savings, and what is the interest rate?

How does this interest impact your life and your business, if any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services / 5 Things People Wrongly Believe That No Longer Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.