Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! (35890 Views)

5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by culcat(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Gambling should be No. 1
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Sillymoderators: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
Voting idiots in because you think they are your tribesmen.
Like Obi supporters.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by franco3075q(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Hmmmmm
I always go broke and that has been kiiling me for years.
I earn 200k monthly and get my salary by 25th
By 10th foodstuff have finished.
By 28th 29th just 3 to 4days after salary I will be kololess
Here is how I spend majorly
Nepa/GoTv/Gas.... 13k
Foodstuffs..40k
Provisions(3kids) 2 are less than 1.4yrs...40k
Previous month owing.. Mostly 15k
General bills like Fees/Fixin or servicing (Atleast every mnths u must do 1 or 2) 20k to 30k
Parents...5k to 10k
Church...2k to 10kas spirit leads
I work frm home/office 2weeks each..
Data/Fuel/Transport/Feeding... 30k
Loans 40k to 50k
Na how my life dey use shatter be dat.
My wife on the other side can't do anytin now bc of health after birth.
I still hope everytin wl be stable soon.
OMO
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Numbers 2 and 5 are spot on
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by vacanci: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

and then applying item 5 on the list after voting them
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by alklas(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Getting a good BJ from a lady is one of Dem cool
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by educhigo: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Depositing to prostitute every moment you saw big ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Chetas81(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Believing not in norms!

For example, its generally believed and celebrated that building a house is an achievement, while in real sense it is not. It is a capital jail.
capital jail for those who slept under the bridge and gutters,I really love the idea of this Nigeria citizen
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by farouk2much(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2023
No. 6 voting APC at all level
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by greatman247(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

This is the number one thing that keep people for years. Especially in Nigeria. Look at case of Nigeria. You think they should vote their own, and now their own becomes the worst president Nigeria ever have. Buhari killed Nigeria and now Tinubu buried them, case closed.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Especially number 2 undecided
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by gladdensir(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
All of these habits dey learn for where sporty dey.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Kionrae: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gambling

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Omoteloyeayo: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sporty bet king of bet
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Emmadgrt20(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Making bet a habit
Seeing betting as a source of income/survival

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
With the Nigerian Economy today, most people will be permanently broke!
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by EAKeffective: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Let me add mine
1. Relying on one source of income.
2. Keeping liability in the name of gf or friends.
3. Being surrounded by people with entitlement mentality
4. Addiction to drugs, betting and womanizing
5. Instant gratification
6. Inability to say NO to every financial request.
This makes more sense. The poster only pointed the things broke people do and those rich people do
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by phemmyfour: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Joseph1505:
Hello, my name is Mentor Greg. Today, I want to share with you five habits that can keep you broke and prevent you from achieving financial success. If you're between the ages of 16 and 40, pay close attention to these points because they can make a huge difference in your financial future. Let's dive right in!

1. Not Budgeting Your Money
One common habit among broke people is their failure to budget their money. Instead of spending their money on appreciating items, they spend it on depreciating items. As soon as they receive their salary, they rush to buy unnecessary things, leaving them with little to no savings. Rich people, on the other hand, understand the importance of budgeting and spend their money wisely.

2. Surrounding Yourself with Broke Friends
Your friendship circle can have a significant impact on your financial success. If you surround yourself with broke friends, chances are you'll also end up broke. Negative attitudes and conversations about money can drag you down. It's important to build a network of successful and positive-minded individuals who can inspire and motivate you.

3. Having a Bad Attitude
Your attitude plays a crucial role in your success. Broke people often have a negative and pessimistic attitude towards life and opportunities. They tend to bring others down and discourage them from pursuing their dreams. On the contrary, rich people have a positive attitude and believe in their abilities to overcome challenges and achieve greatness.

4. Failing to Plan for the Future
Broke people live in the moment and fail to plan for their future. They focus solely on immediate gratification and ignore the importance of making long-term investments. Rich people, however, think years ahead and make strategic investments that secure their financial future. They understand the value of planning and preparing for what lies ahead.

5. Blaming Others for your Financial Position
Broke people often blame others for their financial struggles. They find excuses and external factors to justify their lack of success. In contrast, rich people take responsibility for their actions and find solutions to overcome obstacles. They don't waste time blaming others but instead focus on finding ways to achieve their goals.

Remember, if you want to break free from the cycle of being broke, it's essential to adopt the habits of rich and successful individuals. Take control of your finances, surround yourself with positive influences, develop a strong attitude, plan for the future, and take responsibility for your actions. By doing so, you can pave the way for financial success.
Broke people will always be in your midst. When disaster strikes, non of the points up there will matter
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Intergrated: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

Obi is from Anambra....a 3rd class holder from Anambra will floor a first class holder of anywhere you came from intellectually.
We saw what he did to Osibanjo in 2019 VP's debate.
Just thought I should remind you
you reminding people that they pay to fool Thier self online.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Aroyjunior(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nice thread God bless the author
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by DDIA: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
Is it

OBItuary

Or

Emilokan.♾️

?

grin
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by TotoIsGud4boy: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

Obi is from Anambra....a 3rd class holder from Anambra will floor a first class holder of anywhere you came from intellectually.
We saw what he did to Osibanjo in 2019 VP's debate.
Just thought I should remind you
Your parents are really proud of the job you’re doing for Obi on nairaland grin
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by DDIA: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Caleb15:
Playing BetNaija
Bet9ja don do wonders for me cheesy

And all na from bet9ja bonus grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by DDIA: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Joseph1505:
Hello, my name is Mentor Greg. Today, I want to share with you five habits that can keep you broke and prevent you from achieving financial success. If you're between the ages of 16 and 40, pay close attention to these points because they can make a huge difference in your financial future. Let's dive right in!

1. Not Budgeting Your Money
One common habit among broke people is their failure to budget their money. Instead of spending their money on appreciating items, they spend it on depreciating items. As soon as they receive their salary, they rush to buy unnecessary things, leaving them with little to no savings. Rich people, on the other hand, understand the importance of budgeting and spend their money wisely.

2. Surrounding Yourself with Broke Friends
Your friendship circle can have a significant impact on your financial success. If you surround yourself with broke friends, chances are you'll also end up broke. Negative attitudes and conversations about money can drag you down. It's important to build a network of successful and positive-minded individuals who can inspire and motivate you.

3. Having a Bad Attitude
Your attitude plays a crucial role in your success. Broke people often have a negative and pessimistic attitude towards life and opportunities. They tend to bring others down and discourage them from pursuing their dreams. On the contrary, rich people have a positive attitude and believe in their abilities to overcome challenges and achieve greatness.

4. Failing to Plan for the Future
Broke people live in the moment and fail to plan for their future. They focus solely on immediate gratification and ignore the importance of making long-term investments. Rich people, however, think years ahead and make strategic investments that secure their financial future. They understand the value of planning and preparing for what lies ahead.

5. Blaming Others for your Financial Position
Broke people often blame others for their financial struggles. They find excuses and external factors to justify their lack of success. In contrast, rich people take responsibility for their actions and find solutions to overcome obstacles. They don't waste time blaming others but instead focus on finding ways to achieve their goals.

Remember, if you want to break free from the cycle of being broke, it's essential to adopt the habits of rich and successful individuals. Take control of your finances, surround yourself with positive influences, develop a strong attitude, plan for the future, and take responsibility for your actions. By doing so, you can pave the way for financial success.
But why are you still broke? grin
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eriggs:

This is another good one.
5% wins.
95% go broke.
The 5% win happens once in 3 months
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Lekan239(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
hope those Anambra people that vote obi 98 percent are seeing this
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Coronavirus1: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Let me add mine
Given 10% to your pastor
Give your full salary as first fruit
To en rich one man can make you broke.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Emmadgrt20:
Making bet a habit
Seeing betting as a source of income/survival
Bet is for fun
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Absuchat(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Naz34:
Another one is sounding stupid and remaining hateful because your tribes man who has nothing to offer lost woefully in an election.
I think that's the genesis of your inherited poverty
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by perfectsusanoo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Let me add mine
1. Relying on one source of income.
2. Keeping liability in the name of gf or friends.
3. Being surrounded by people with entitlement mentality
4. Addiction to drugs, betting and womanizing
5. Instant gratification
6. Inability to say NO to every financial request.

the 1st two of no 4 and 6 run into me wella til my mind de. Im stil feeling d heat sef.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by Southwestidiot: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
this one will not only keep you broke it will kill you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board / Some African Countries Currencies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.