Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Did God Lie? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Lie? (1680 Views)

Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

At least i'm living fine with or without the stupid lingual franca so you've got no point as long as you're the one engaging me you must humble yourself before me not the other way around.

From the look of things this is not your thread so you're the one needing me here i don't need you.

God has spoken in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated it at Micah 4:1-3 only Jehovah's Witnesses are meeting up with that so you're free to hold onto your PERSONAL opinion! wink
1. Whether youre living fine or not is completely irrelevant. The point is get to grips with the language your country uses, whether adopted or native.
You jump into threads uninvited and start spouting your gross JW tripe. So you can't tell me where I can post
2. I don't need you here. Never invited you. So shut your trap

3. So says a group world renowned for child mol@station. Nigga, you done fvcked up
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
cornelboy:

If he can't write the "Bible" properly, I don't think his post is worth replying to.
Its the Holy Babble, init?
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He is really worried that all his professors in atheism has failed woefully lying to him that all religionists aren't intelligent so each time he reads comments from JWs he becomes bitter than ever before! smiley

grin
This guy!
Your delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand. Time you commence your antipsychotics for this schizophrenia
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Replaying to his post isn't about convincing him but it's like tormenting him because he is pained that there are religionists far smarter than his professors in atheism! wink
Now this got me positively guffawing.
Alright dear Max, you win. I'm tormented beyond words grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He has seen people who beat his intelligence hands down
He says he sees child molestation but ask him to honestly mention one he's observed or heard in his area that he verified, he can't.
He says we commit violence and posted a fake article of one demented individual that killed 13 people

Imagine him saying his teacher told him that labor is easy? I asked him to confirm from his wife or mum or any woman around him
Later, he said some women
Later he said goats
Person wey no well
Lol. This one mother of all schiz case.
No need engaging this one. Anyone reading this can check out his thread 'Does God exist'. Dude is basically clueless grin grin . He can't answer questions, he doesn't have an idea what evolution is, he keeps lying about his evidence etc. Doesn't even know what labor or the forces of labor is. And you think you can engage me? grin
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's what atheism turns them to: SADISTS.

So when engaging them i often choose my words carefully because they're suffering really hard emotionally drained as they can't find the purpose of life yet they're here!
The purpose of my life is to torment JW child mol@sters. So I don't want to see you around my kids. So get moving
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He's like a wrestler who parades himself as champion
When he sees someone that constantly beats him, he tries to seek support from other wrestler he used to taunt and act friendly with them
That's what he did with these religious people he used to taunt
Atheists are no match
Very irrelevant, sadistic, reckless and overconfident set of worshippers cheesy
… yet you do tag team with DTruthSpeaker to attack me. Don't you think you're deluded? cheesy
Re: Did God Lie? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Keep crying all over the forum Jehovah's Witnesses organization is the world's most peaceful and law-abiding citizens anywhere in the world so it's normal using cheap blackmail against people with the best character! Matthew 5:11-12 wink

jaephoenix:

Now this got me positively guffawing.
Alright dear Max, you win. I'm tormented beyond words grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jaephoenix:

;DThis guy!
Your delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand. Time you commence your antipsychotics for this schizophrenia
jaephoenix:

1. Whether youre living fine or not is completely irrelevant. The point is get to grips with the language your country uses, whether adopted or native.
You jump into threads uninvited and start spouting your gross JW tripe. So you can't tell me where I can post
2. I don't need you here. Never invited you. So shut your trap
3. So says a group world renowned for child mol@station. Nigga, you done fvcked up
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I wonder which church he went to especially when he mentions how he understands some teachings or what he was taught
His pastor should be awarded for gross representation of God or the Bible
Or he was busy reading back of Bible
Or he wants atheism so he will pursue selfish gratification without feeling accountable to God
I chose atheism so I can kick JW child fvckers asses. You and MadMax included. And Corny boy too
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple. Natural living has shown that when we have done nothing wrong, we have no fear of death wherever we go or are going to as seen in young children. (Which is why Christ Said "be like little children"wink

But once people have become wrongdoers, they start being afraid of death coming from everywhere eg burst tyre, animals passing by, accidents, sicknesses etc and that is something we know that they were mot afraid of before that day of guilt.

They show and prove that there is something in death that is harmful and dangerous to them something which they did not previously fear when they were growing up.
So what makes you so sure I fear death?
Meanwhile this is no evidence of the proof of afterlife we have been asking you. If you have no proof, say so
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Mr Yes or No.
I noticed that you just opened this account so try to engage others on this forum for some time before coming to me i hate people asking Yes or No questions. cheesy

Change of post. Please answer the question
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It does.

It's so does that you are denying it because you live in that fear everyday and to allow this truth in would put you in torments hence you block it with denial.

"Denial is the way people use to handle what they cannot handle"

Denial is your shield but it is not a shield that lasts forever.

For you to be afraid of death which is the doorway to afterlife is proof of what we call afterlife and that there is something dreadfull and harmfull about it, exactly as a person who is afraid of entering a house proves that there is something harmfull in that house waiting for him

What did you get in O'level English?
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not obligated to answer you so change the format or hold your peace! smiley
Exactly. So don't tell me about your JW cock suckers again
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When you see a person dodging policemen it is proof that such person is a criminal.
So what has this analogy gotta do with evidence of afterlife?
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Keep crying all over the forum Jehovah's Witnesses organization is the world's most peaceful and law-abiding citizens anywhere in the world so it's normal using cheap blackmail against people with the best character! Matthew 5:11-12 wink

Yeah, and they happen to be the most renowned child fvckers around. So no, I don't want y'all niggas around me. Thank you sir cheesy
Re: Did God Lie? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

What did you get in O'level English?

A1 nigger.

That's why I'm a lawyer and you are not
Re: Did God Lie? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

So what has this analogy gotta do with evidence of afterlife?

See,

You definitely failed Logic/Philosophy. That is why you lack understanding for they are too much English for you.

And that is why you are suitable for remembering Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, ..
Re: Did God Lie? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah, and they happen to be the most renowned child fvckers around. So no, I don't want y'all niggas around me. Thank you sir cheesy
How many have you caught in your own area?

At least throughout the world everyone can testify that Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved a great deal of work by maintaining the world's most peaceful and law-abiding citizens.

Continue lying to your own soul! cheesy
Re: Did God Lie? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

I chose atheism so I can kick JW child fvckers asses. You and MadMax included. And Corny boy too

Ok
jaephoenix:

… yet you do tag team with DTruthSpeaker to attack me. Don't you think you're deluded? cheesy

Ok
jaephoenix:

Lol. This one mother of all schiz case.
No need engaging this one. Anyone reading this can check out his thread 'Does God exist'. Dude is basically clueless grin grin . He can't answer questions, he doesn't have an idea what evolution is, he keeps lying about his evidence etc. Doesn't even know what labor or the forces of labor is. And you think you can engage me? grin

Ok
Re: Did God Lie? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. The tree of life was created after Adam.

Genesis 2:7
ESV
then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Genesis 2:9
ESV
And out of the ground the LORD God made to spring up every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
[i][/i]

Adam was created in verse 7 and the garden was created in verse 8, and tree of knowledge in verse 9. Im tired of teaching you christians your own Holy Babble. At least read the damn book before engaging atheists about it. Sheesh

2. Maybe your challenge in English comprehension has kicked in again. Cos your analogy of women and angels is pure 'dumbery' and shows you lack comprehension.
Now i kept a baby in a house and left a naked wire hanging around. Now the baby(Adam) doesn't know what the tree of knowledge looks like, even though I (yahweh) have told him about it. I didnt point out the tree to Adam. Now I bring in another baby(Eve) without giving the same warning. Also remember I am all-knowing. I knew that those babies are gonna be shocked beyond recognition. Now if they get electrocuted, who gets the blame?

Ok
jaephoenix:

Ok. Thanks for the compliments, and those liking the compliment
OK
jaephoenix:

Genesis 2:9
ESV
And out of the ground the LORD God made to spring up every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

If the tree was in the middle and Adam was in the middle of the garden, don't you think he'll be close to it?
By the way, did Yahweh point out the tree of knowledge to Adam?

Ok
Re: Did God Lie? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Really? Satan doesn't know what is in your heart?
Yet(according to your babble) he knew what Yahweh told Eve about the forbidden fruit.
Is Yahweh all-knowing?

Ok
Re: Did God Lie? by Hohenheim(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You have already impliedly confessed your fear for death as further proven by the use of denial as a block, thus, what you think you have hidden is plain for all to see.
Yeah, you're clearly delusional

I like how you were able to avoid the question and change the topic totally tho.
Re: Did God Lie? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hohenheim:

I like how you were able to avoid the question and change the topic totally tho.

Says the one using denial to handle what he cannot handle or counter.
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok
He has dodged this question. Lol 😆
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A1 nigger.

That's why I'm a lawyer and you are not

Lets assume you had A1 in English. That means you understand grammar comprehension. So how come you have no idea what evidence is?
Someone asked you evidence of afterlife, and you replied that since the person is afraid of the afterlife that means you know the afterlife exist. Really? How did u become a lawyer if simple logical reasoning and conclusion is an issue for u?

1 Like

Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See,

You definitely failed Logic/Philosophy. That is why you lack understanding for they are too much English for you.

And that is why you are suitable for remembering Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, ..
Oga, in simple English, prove the existence of afterlife. End of. Stop all these bush beating antics of yours. You can't even understand simple english
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How many have you caught in your own area?

At least throughout the world everyone can testify that Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved a great deal of work by maintaining the world's most peaceful and law-abiding citizens.

Continue lying to your own soul! cheesy
Everyone? Who? When? Where? Stay outta drugs, kiddo
Re: Did God Lie? by jaephoenix(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hohenheim:

Not just delusional but psychotic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To The Atheists In The House / Israel Admits To Sterilizing African Jews To Prevent Births / At What Point Did God Create Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.