Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN (15433 Views)

Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Taiwojon(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Good

Before dem go put Nigeria for Panick mode again.

Jesus love you
Turn from your sins and believe the gospel
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
I have the traumatic experience of events that happened during the cashless policy's
I video tape the glory scene which occurs when we're queing to get the cash, I will create a thread and upload the video
May Devil punish all those people supporting the evil act back then.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
post=126972450:

May Devil punish all those people supporting the evil act back then.
It's well
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by AriyaTV: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
It shall not be well with children of hate for supporting that satanic cash policy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Incredible128: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
When would one start enjoying one's money then??
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Step 1: Make money

Step 2: Buy assets

Step 3: Act broke.

Step 4: Keep on repeating cycle

👍
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Evolutionism: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Useless peoplegrin
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
It is well
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Codes151(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Buhari na indeed Okoro.
Chief olodo

Every policy failed.
A failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Abuloma80(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
CBN should equally print out more of the old notes for gradual replacement of the old notes. Some notes have become bacteria carrying means because of how old and mutilated they have become.
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Confirm4real(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Buhari use am do final cash out nah former CBN governor still dey suffer am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by jojothaiv(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Step 1: Make money

Step 2: Buy assets

Step 3: Act broke.

Step 4: Keep on repeating cycle

👍
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
confused people. buhari said one thing tinubu said another thing.
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Jonegonu: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
The Central Bank of Nigeria is working with the relevant authorities to vacate the subsisting court ruling on the same subject. Hope you guys are not trying to disobey Supreme Court ruling.
Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by ufuosman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Normal
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by zombieHUNTER: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
post=126972271:
Just imagine!!
Emefiele and all the enemies of the nation,
AKA, children of hate, frustrations and bitterness hailing him back then, all of you will never end well in life, for all you made innocent Nigerians to go through because of your hatred and bitter politics.
Swines everywhere.

Same you that was saying Up Emefiele,
Serves Tinubu right.
Same you that was rejoicing for what Emefiele did just few months ago.
Same you we saw you and your ilks dancing 🕺 and rejoicing about that evil decision is the same person typing this??
Una Hypocrisy na top notch Hypocrisy! cool

I don't expect you to have sense..

But it was your darling daddy that appointed Emefiele and told him all he did in office..

Pigs will say others appointed Emefiele for Buhari
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Princewell2012(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
post=126972271:
Just imagine!!
Emefiele and all the enemies of the nation,
AKA, children of hate, frustrations and bitterness hailing him back then, all of you will never end well in life, for all you made innocent Nigerians to go through because of your hatred and bitter politics.
Swines everywhere.
Who be this. Mumu? Is he the central bank governor or the president? You are the hypocrite here. If Goodluck was the president then, you wouldn't be saying this.

Same you that was saying Up Emefiele,
Serves Tinubu right.
Same you that was rejoicing for what Emefiele did just few months ago.
Same you we saw you and your ilks dancing 🕺 and rejoicing about that evil decision is the same person typing this??
Una Hypocrisy na top notch Hypocrisy! cool
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Christistruth03: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dcaliphate:
Cos of Nigeria abi......God will forever punish Lord Lugard

Lord Lugard built Enugu Umuahia and Port Harcourt on top of saving you from the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Banana Republic, what gut have we not seen in the country?

Supreme Court gave decision that the old naira note ceases to be a legal tender after December 2023 and the order have not been vacated and you come out to say that the note remains legal tender ad infinitum even beyond the December 31st and still went ahead to add that you are working with relevant authority to vacate the court order.

Query: what if (though not possible with the current Supreme Court Justices) the court order is not vacated at the end?
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by lukui: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nothing new about it, those working in the banks too know the meaning of the word " December" in the Nigerian calendar. The way they will be looking for cash, they will even want to rob you if you are passing jejely on the road for cash.

Thats why I love hausa guys, most of them dont use banks, they just open accounts there for opening sake!!

Stupid banks

If you pass in their front, some of them will debit you!
#itiswell!
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by jude33084(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Meanwhile Supreme Court said December 31 2023 cheesy
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by swaggerjack: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2023
24kmagik:
This criminal enterprise called Nigeria is a funny place

Sometimes I forget that the Naira was recoloured because I honestly haven't touched any of the recoloured denomination in the last few weeks.

This dungeon by the British needs to be investigated and tried for crimes against humanity
cry
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by koyeni(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2023
Nawa oooo
We saw shege because of this useless policy
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Jostoman: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
This is the 3rd time this useless news is making it to FP in 1 week.
So you trust this APC people? You better prepare yourself.
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Jostoman: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2023
I will rather prepare myself than to believe FG.
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Mosba: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2023
As in forever!
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by ThugBoy(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2023
APC REGIME AND THE FOLLOWERS NA FRAUDSTARS. IF YOU LIKE GO DIE FOR POLITICIANS MATTER HELL FOR YOU.
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by SaLongs1(m): 4:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Emefiele and Buhari are two stupid bastards.
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by lexy2014: 4:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
So why is cash becoming scarce?

Banks say CBN isn't giving them cash anymore yet CBN is here capping

CBN is saying one thing and doing another thing
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Diligence: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigeria again. So where una troway the Supreme Court's Verdict that extended the use of the old Naira notes until 31-Dec-23, ONLY?
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by CEOwatazs: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2023
BESTScientist1:
we've heard o.... financial arm of balablu..... I've met both yorubas, igbos, hausas etc who have foolishly either thrown their voters card away or vowed not to vote again but some of us know better....going to the polls next time.....it's bullet for bullet....every non civilian and criminalsworking with the enemies of Nigerians, especially the Nigerian youth should be very much prepared for what is to come.

Muumuu
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by 7arrows: 5:39am On Nov 15, 2023
post=126970939:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-old-naira-notes-remain-legal-tender-indefinitely-cbn/

I don't want to Insult you guys. Nigeria is a shame and a useless nation with IDTS running affairs of the nation. Look around you see all old noted looking like used tissue paper. But go to parties all the new notes are there. This is a serious raket that can't be stopped. They sell 200 naira notes bundle of 100k at 160k is that not madness? Buying My own currency in my country at 60% more just because you want to spray it. Shame on you guys now I see why the news notes cannot flood the market rather u circulate the old dirty used tissue paper 📜📜📜 as notes. No be swear but nigeria is gone from head to toe. Let's join hands to destroy it completely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! / 276,852 Pos Transactions Failed On Christmas Eve —NIBSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.