Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN (15448 Views)

Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Skyrose: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
God is good
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by AnoNeeMouz: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Skyrose:
AnoNeemouz please can you put me through forex please I finished Nysc since March and I have been job hunting since then and I must be sincere it has been quite challenging cry
Hi
I'm also trying to learn, not that I can teach
Just visit YouTube search "Ndemazeah Godlove" channel
Check out his forex beginner to pro course and download all the videos there
That's enough to master the basics before any other thing
That's all I can say for now
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by Skyrose: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
AnoNeeMouz:

Hi
I'm also trying to learn, not that I can teach
Just visit YouTube search "Ndemazeah Godlove" channel
Check out his forex beginner to pro course and download all the videos there
That's enough to master the basics before any other thing
That's all I can say for now
thanks bro
Re: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN by LordGuru1: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
I have the traumatic experience of events that happened during the cashless policy's
I video tape the gory scene which occurs when we're queing to get the cash, I will create a thread and upload the video soon
Pls, quickly do. We are waiting... I wish I too recorded the innocent man that slumped (during the Emefiele Satanic Authoritarian Punishment of 200 Million Nigerians) after we have waited on queue outside in the Sun for over 5 Hours outside the Bank. He was rushed to the Hospital, many said he already died from over stress, I don't know if the Hospital was able to review him. May Emefiele never happen to Nigeria as CBN Gov never again! My friends from around the World were calling and asking me that they heard that we were buying Naira (not Dollars o! Not Pounds or FOREX) with Naira in Nigeria! The only County in the whole World Emefiele made such unimaginable satanic Evil it happen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes / Shocking! Dangote Is The Richest African: Latest Forbes List 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.