Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands (38546 Views)

NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubuโ€™s Intervention / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands by Puss360(f): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Most of your comment has always been in support of this administration.... That's what I really detest. Really don't know know why you would derive joy in supporting a drug lord.

However, you made a wrong comment about the whole NLC issue.
We are talking about the NLC president and not the Imo State NLC chairman.

If he is harassed in any state of the federation, the whole country will bear the brunt.
Lol.. my dear grin, there's a saying that "there's no need crying over split milk"...
E don happen e don happen, nothing we can do...this administration has come to stay.. at least for the next 4yrs...
Am I okay with it? No I'm not...
What can I do? Nothing....
I just try to look for the little promising part and keep smiling...
And continue the national anthem of "E go better"...
I have better things to do than come online to condemn or criticise this administration.. coz my efforts will be in vain....

Tomorrow na Friday, I need to hustle for business grin
Re: NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands by PlayMaker14: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. my dear grin, there's a saying that "there's no need crying over split milk"...
E don happen e don happen, nothing we can do...this administration has come to stay.. at least for the next 4yrs...
Am I okay with it? No I'm not...
What can I do? Nothing....
I just try to look for the little promising part and keep smiling...
And continue the national anthem of "E go better"...
I have better things to do than come online to condemn or criticise this administration.. coz my efforts will be in vain....

Tomorrow na Friday, I need to hustle for business grin

A very foolish statement to make as a graduate... Is that the kind of life you want to give to your unborn kids? "E go better kind of life?

Have you been so acostome to hard life that even if a thief or rapist is your president, you'll gladly sit it out?

When you said this administration has come to stay, it shows how morally bankrupt and unintelligent you actually are. It means you are already giving them that nod to do whatever they like. A very silly mentality.

You have a hustle today that fetch you little money, tomorrow, you can't predict the policy that will spring up to shut down your hustle.

1 Like

Re: NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands by Puss360(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:

A very foolish statement to make as a graduate... Is that the kind of life you want to give to your unborn kids? "E go better kind of life?

Have you been so acostome to hard life that even if a thief or rapist is your president, you'll gladly sit it out?

When you said this administration has come to stay, it shows how morally bankrupt and unintelligent you actually are. It means you are already giving them that nod to do whatever they like.

You have a hustle today that fetch you little money, tomorrow, you can't predict the policy that will spring up to shut down your hustle.
Lol... It seems u are really pained by this administration...
I mean, we are all feeling the impact of the hardship, but it seems Ur case is more severe...
Note, my father isn't Tinubu ooo... We aren't related...
So please don't take it up on me...
Abuja no far... You have every right to sue this government...
As for me, I'm waiting for 2027 to try again and vote my choice with the hope that is will count...
But till then, I'll live my life as all other Nigerian
Re: NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands by PlayMaker14: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... It seems u are really pained by this administration...
I mean, we are all feeling the impact of the hardship, but it seems Ur case is more severe...
Note, my father isn't Tinubu ooo... We aren't related...
So please don't take it up on me...
Abuja no far... You have every right to sue this government...
As for me, I'm waiting for 2027 to try again and vote my choice with the hope that is will count...
But till then, I'll live my life as all other Nigerian
Pained? That's an understatement... I am embarrassed that a drug lord and certificate forger bought his way to power while silly people like you see nothing wrong and feel it's okay because you have where you hustle just to keep up with the hand-to-mouth lifestyle.... Need you to know that I have my own business and job I do, which fetches me good returns before the month ends.

Stop supporting the stupid government that has brought untold hardship on Nigerians.... That's if you are not silly though.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands by Puss360(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Pained? That's an understatement... I am embarrassed that a drug lord and certificate forger bought his way to power while silly people like you see nothing wrong and feel it's okay because you have where you hustle just to keep up with the hand-to-mouth lifestyle.... Need you to know that I have my own business and job I do, which fetches me good returns before the month ends.

Stop supporting the stupid government that has brought untold hardship on Nigerians.... That's if you are not silly though.
I understand you ... But the fact is, your efforts to condemn the president is in vain...
If you have a job like u said, then you would channel all your efforts to make sure your business thrives, coz that's what puts food on your table...
From now till 2027, he will remain the president, even if he is a drug lord like u said, he is still the GCFRN....

I won't reply u again..
U get business... Me sef get business...
So I'm facing mine, I suggest u face urs....
Re: NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands by PlayMaker14: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

I understand you ... But the fact is, your efforts to condemn the president is in vain...
If you have a job like u said, then you would channel all your efforts to make sure your business thrives, coz that's what puts food on your table...
From now till 2027, he will remain the president, even if he is a drug lord like u said, he is still the GCFRN....

I won't reply u again..
U get business... Me sef get business...
So I'm facing mine, I suggest u face urs....
The bolded sums up everything.... You mistake criticism for condemnation, you mistake speaking out for condemnation. Even if I have business that puts food on my table, that doesn't mean I won't speak out when something is wrong. That's the difference between me and fools. You are quiet now because of the little change you get.

You're type are the ones that even if they caught Tinubu sniffing cocaine on top of their moms pussy, they'll look away and give the "E nor concern me look"

You are a supporter of this government and you have proved me right that you are silly like the rest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: Iโ€™m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power โ€“ Buhari / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.