Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) (18991 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by jeff1993: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Bb
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Godsongang: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Omo the man don sacrifice alot for family.

God bless all good husband
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Franknews1: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Rema’s iconic entrance at his Soldout show at the 02 Arena (video)

Rema shuts down London O2 Arena with Mavin All Stars

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg1LA5oTDjk
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Little21: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Man feeling so emotional grin
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Sangoamadioha1: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
The same mouth she used in praising him is the same mouth she would use to disgrace him if situation changes. That tears of joy go turn to tears of humiliation.
Whoever takes the emotions of women seriously is setting himself up for heartbreak.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by spiSeyi: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigeria women only praise you when money is involved and you are good at SIMPing grin . The man will cry better after a DNA test on his kids cool
Meanwhile, if you are a married man with kids make sure you do DNA before counting yourself as a father undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Archmed(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Let's not be distracted by the SIMPle man.We should appreciate the lady for being appreciative

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2023
I knew it was to be a Yoruba girl. They are no less like their boys.

Yoruba can scope.

If you hear them scoping praising God like this.
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Britishpea: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2023
It’s not even easy to be responsible to oneself let alone taking up the responsibilities of others. Meanwhile if you take away “agbere(having concubine) and drinking from a man who do them, I bet someone’s daughter spends more of his money than he does.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Mccullum: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2023
The husband head swells up due to his wife appraisal on him. Hence, it forced out tears of joy from him.

What a good wife that acknowledge her husband kindness and commitment towards family business.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by jeromestarks: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
Awwwww.
Sometimes good husbands/boyfriend's need to be praised it's not easy.

It's not easy to be responsible even to the extent of caring for another person.
If another person have to be responsible for her that means her family are not responsible enough to take care of her responsibility.

Only if a lady is fatherless should another man be responsible for her.

Nigerian girls are almost all fatherless even when their fathers are alive. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You need to see the numbers of girls begging on WhatsApp for data, airtime, feeding money, t.p, etc. I just wondered how irresponsible their parents are.
What a shame on them and their parents.
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by RonuThings(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2023
😎

Yeye dey smell 🤔

For a woman to praise a man means something is involved or maybe she is gaining something from him.

Trust a Nigerian woman at your own peril 😏

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Gandrova: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
lonelydora:
How man go dey cry?

He's not a simp, but I hate such men.

I remember my guy who cried on his wedding day while his wife was singing for him. I left the reception and went outside because I dey vex for am. Till date, I dey stroke am with that cry.
We all have feminine and masculine tendencies both male and female gender.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Darkandhandsom(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Baba na play boy no worry
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by RonuThings(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Pristine664:
Marry a Yoruba woman.

E get why
🤔

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
I see her using this pattern. Milking. him in a lovely way.

if my wife praise me like this with a loud speaker in public, abeg make she chop all my money. make she chop with two hands.

Even if na scam she wan scam me, no be every woman fit run the format like this. MAKE SHE CHOP.

Even the yeye ones wey men dey blow money on top still dey embarrass dem for public then you see the one wey carry MICROPHONE dey praise her man. I go use money do head tie for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Segzy19: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Women sha! When it comes to milking a man for his money, they will do anything... In the end, the man too will drop more money.... See as he dey cry like a toddler...

Baba nla format!
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Women sha! When it comes to milking a man for his money, they will do anything... In the end, the man too will drop more money.... See as he dey cry like a toddler...

Baba nla format!

Na format everybody dey take chop for this life weda good or bad format. Everything na format.
Even when woman use her money cook good food for you, na format and as a real guy man, you must SHAKE BODI if you no want wahala for your life.

Woman will swear for your whole family even if you buy jet for her. This one kneel down for public dey shower praises on her man. Abeg how many women fit run this format for public? Do you know the kind of insult she will receive from her fellow women for this? Yet she run am. She try abeg.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by slowice(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2023
A good man and an appreciative wife who sees all he does for her.

Not all these farm tools who wants to reap where they have not sown. Feminists oshi and good digger with huge hoe grin
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Segzy19: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2023
Still na format.... Even she had to do it in public grin grin

superCleanworks:

Na format everybody dey take chop for this life weda good or bad format. Everything na format.
Even when woman use her money cook good food for you, na format and as a real guy man, you must pay her.

Woman will swear for your whole family even if you buy jet for her. This one kneel down for public dey shower praises on her man. Abeg how many women fit run this format for public? Do you know the kind of insult she will receive from her fellow women for this? Yet she run am. She try abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by sylve11: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
Awwwww.
Sometimes good husbands/boyfriend's need to be praised.

It's not easy to be responsible even to the extent of caring for another person.

Be positive for once na grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Still na format.... Even she had to do it in public grin grin

wait for the day your own woman will do it in public. I dey tell you something you still dey argue.

Even good morning wey you dey tell your papa & mama when you small na format. No greet dem make your school fees and pocket money hang.

Everything na format. Play your cards right.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by Okpollo: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Persephone1:
The wife must be Gabonese grin grin cheesy

Nigerian women are not appreciative grin grin
The man must be indian 🤔🤔🤔 Nigerian men dont take care of their wives🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by sylve11: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
Awwwww.
Sometimes good husbands/boyfriend's need to be praised.

💯 correct. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by ahnie: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2023
I m very good in this kiss the way I go kneel down take praise you eeh,use endearment words on you,my level of respect go increase,and I mean everything o
superCleanworks:

if my wife praise me like this with a loud speaker in public, abeg make she chop all my money. make she chop with two hands.

Even if na scam she wan scam me, no be every woman fit run the format like this. MAKE SHE CHOP.

Even the yeye ones wey men dey blow money on top still dey embarrass dem for public then you see the one wey carry MICROPHONE dey praise her man. I go use money do head tie for her.
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by rollywise(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2023
A good woman brings honor to her husband. I understand his emotions. When you keep giving and putting in your all to provide and you've accepted it as your responsibility and then those you do it for remind you in praises that it's not a right but a privilege, even me fit cry. Appreciation is strength to the giver and an open door to the receiver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by ahnie: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2023
When you're a daft simple understanding will look like comprehension to you.

Abeg swerve!!!
jeromestarks:

If another person have to be responsible for her that means her family are not responsible enough to take care of her responsibility.

Only if a lady is fatherless should another man be responsible for her.

Nigerian girls are almost all fatherless even when their fathers are alive. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You need to see the numbers of girls begging on WhatsApp for data, airtime, feeding money, t.p, etc. I just wondered how irresponsible their parents are.
What a shame on them and their parents.
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
I m very good in this kiss the way I go kneel down take praise you eeh,use endearment words on you,my level of respect go increase,and I mean everything o

Correct. You will go far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
This one una done publicize am make devil no creep in o
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by MightySparrow: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Typical Nigerian woman grin grin
Always playing reverse psychology

No, she is ọmọluabi.
Re: The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) by sweetrace(f): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Blackmoran:
I didn't bother watching the video.... Just the comments alone make me cringe.....
Is like your kid appreciating you for taking good care of them, there education, housing.... And you started crying......
He should go and join Nollywood... And take a scene of burial gathering.... Is talent will be needed there.

If your child should show the entire world that he knows and appreciates all you have been doing for the entire family, you may cry. It is not nollywood to have a heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.