Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki (10075 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Committal Of Ex-BPE DG, Alex Okoh To Prison / FG Withdraws Power Of Attorney For 40% Shares In Discos From BPE / Tinubu Sacks Irukera (FCCPC CEO), Okoh (DG, BPE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by Bobloco: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2023
The 50million, is it bail or.....
Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by Maga123: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2023
And you agreed because you actual stole govt money.I have said it again again if your hands are clean you will never be afraid of any one.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by Khyrvxjzy: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:
EFCC is suppose to be filled with people with integrity and professionalism should be their topmost priority.
But with what I am reading, I'm speechless.

hmmm naija get money haaaa
dis one 1 billions another one 150billion chai

apart from zezani madueke alison and big thief like abacha

this small department in government still chop money also md and ceo in ministry of works

God
Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by Traplord09: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2023
EFCC AND POLICE. DSS..... ALL NA THS SAME..
(THIEVES)

Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by Gboom: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
This man believes once he lies in the court through his lawyers, he will not refund the money but forgot that before EFCC asked him to refund the money they would access his bank statement.
He is not even denying the money, he was only saying that he was detained for less than 2 hours
Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by elvisjoe1516(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2023
All this money are for ex PHCN staff for their final settlement
Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by MamaletASO: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Forced you to return #1 Billion naira

Then, you must be a big thief...

How did you get 1Billion??
What business did you have??

You should be jailed forever..

And others like you should be sentenced to death by hanging publicly

Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by maxzzo1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thief where u get d money
Re: EFCC Operatives Forced Me To Agree To Refund N1 Billion – Ex-BPE DG, Dikki by Average9jaman: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
post=126975217:

......and you actually promised to refund the ONE BILLION NAIRA?!

Well, the truth will prevail........soon.

We Rise.

Who is the one that will tell you the truth?

How will it prevail when it's not told?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jonathan Stopped First-class Travel Among Ministers In 2012; Ex-minister / Appeal Court Constitutes New Panel For Ondo PDP Crisis / APC's Jude Ngaj Wins Yala/Ogoja Federal Constituency Bye-Election In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.