Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) (17106 Views)

Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by warrifinest1985: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
nony43:

Wait oo, you mean lonely at the top blew more than Calm down remix?
even calm down remix with selena gomez, asaka lonly at the top beat am, i say lonly at the top shattered the internet in to pieces
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Charx122: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Burnaboy is a dirty boy. Na me, Padipadi talk am.
His body go dey ooze!
If not for money, girls go dey runaway from him. And he has bad mouth. Imagine him wey still dey thief-borrow song sing dey talk say others no dey do Afro Beat well. Oshi oro nigboro enu!
Omo this one naa serious beef abeg try go court.
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by IbileIfe: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
nony43:
Why they nominated Asake ahead of Rema for Grammy is what I can’t understand. Asake make good songs very good ones but Rema’s song Calm down ft Selena Gomez tops music charts in a lots of countries around the globe. None of Asake’s songs blew like that globally.

Rema is a smart singer.
Asake is a gifted and talented singer.

Rema can't sing.
But he is a good entertainer
He has a clever marketing management.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Padipadi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Charx122:

Omo this one naa serious beef abeg try go court.
I m taking him to court soon. He thief Angelina Kidjo song titled Wewe. Na that song he take do Anybody track.
It be like say he thief Young Duu and Blackface song join.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Charx122: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Padipadi:

I m taking him to court soon. He thief Angelina Kodjo song titled Wewe. Na that song he take do Anybody track.
It be like say he thief Young Duu and Blackface song join.

You funny o! You just the monitor Africann Gaint progress..
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Dodada: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
nony43:
Why they nominated Asake ahead of Rema for Grammy is what I can’t understand. Asake make good songs very good ones but Rema’s song Calm down ft Selena Gomez tops music charts in a lots of countries around the globe. None of Asake’s songs blew like that globally.

You know GRAMMY is YORUBA award. So, they favor Yoruba people over non-Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Dodada: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Padipadi:
Love that won da mo performance. Rema dey try market himself well.
I like him more than that dirty looking Burnaboy that sounds like someone with nasal blockage of catarh.
The tattoos on Burnaboy's body made him look dirty like one old school Nigerian reggae musician, Ed-Sabbatian.

This is how you idi0ts will destroy Rema's career before it starts. You're pitching him against Burnaboy? Even though Burna is a fake artist, you cannot deny his influence in the game. Buy sense!
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Dodada: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
IbileIfe:

Rema is a smart singer.
Asake is a gifted and talented singer.

Rema can't sing.
But he is a good entertainer
He has a clever marketing management.

Music coach, you that you can sing let us hear your voice.
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Padipadi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dodada:

This is how you idi0ts will destroy Rema's career before it starts. You're pitching him against Burnaboy? Even though Burna is a fake artist, you cannot deny his influence in the game. Buy sense!
Idiót, your papa yansh!
Burnaboy that's so rude that he run mouth anyhow. Rema is big enough to threaten him.
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
saintkel:
Hunger dey o
Opium election is over
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
grandstar:

When it comes to global recognition, take out Kiss D or make him no.5

I would still say Burna remains no.1

Tuface laid the foundation for afropop or afrobeat. Many artist, especially Davido and Wizkid helped popularize it and Burna crowned it.

Before Burna, Nigerians artist were dying to get collaborations with foreign artists. With Burna, the opposite was the same for Burna.

Koffee did a cover version of "Ye". Ed Sheeran did a duet with him. Burna boy is a class act on his own. He has done so many international collaborations.
well I'm talking about the best in 9ja...me and global recognition no get business,let's stop being slave to these Yankee people,,I'm not needing Thier recognition to know who the best is in my country
Kiss Daniel has been giving us anthems to anthems for over a decade now...
Rema ,askake they are good ,make them drop hits for 10yrs straight first
And for your info,,he was banned for yrs from featuring in other artists sings,even his name kiss Daniel was taken by g world wide...
Against those odds he came out strong and still dropping bangers...that guy and them Davido, Wizkid are on same level my guy,,ask korode bello them
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
OVB123:
My broda stop that nonsense, is kiz dani more than asake talk more of Rema? Dem say na who what kolanut, dem dey give kolanut to. Wizy, Davido, Burna boy and Rema are d top 4 artists from africa continent.
U Na yesterday you start music...
You de use who de drop hits for close to 10yrs now de compare who never play 3 seasons complete well
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
tragergeorge:
well I'm talking about the best in 9ja...me and global recognition no get business,let's stop being slave to these Yankee people,,I'm not needing Thier recognition to know who the best is in my country
Kiss Daniel has been giving us anthems to anthems for over a decade now...
Rema ,askake they are good ,make them drop hits for 10yrs straight first
And for your info,,he was banned for yrs from featuring in other artists sings,even his name kiss Daniel was taken by g world wide...
Against those odds he came out strong and still dropping bangers...that guy and them Davido, Wizkid are on same level my guy,,ask korode bello them

If you focus on local recognition, yes, the table will be turned. I won't argue with you

You need to remember that international is where the biggest money is. What this big Nigerian stars get overseas will dwarf anything they can get here.

This is not an issue about patriotism. It is the brutal fact.

Why do you think Wizkid and Tiwa Savage sign up with a foreign label? Why do you think Davido did collabo with Brown, probably paying huge about $500,000 if that rumour is true.

Look at Congolese musicians. Most of their cash comes from overseas and so on.
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by yammersmiths575(m): 4:15am On Nov 21, 2023
Rema's performance at the "Ravage Uprising" 02 Arena show in London showcased his growth and artistry. It's commendable how he expressed gratitude to Burna Boy for the inspiration and mentorship.
Re: Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2023
grandstar:

If you focus on local recognition, yes, the table will be turned. I won't argue with you

You need to remember that international is where the biggest money is. What this big Nigerian stars get overseas will dwarf anything they can get here.

This is not an issue about patriotism. It is the brutal fact.

Why do you think Wizkid and Tiwa Savage sign up with a foreign label? Why do you think Davido did collabo with Brown, probably paying huge about $500,000 if that rumour is true.

Look at Congolese musicians. Most of their cash comes from overseas and so on.

that means them David and Rema good pass them 2face Na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / VIDEO: Zlatan & Burna Boy – Killin Dem / D'banj Unveils DKM Album (Full Cover Art + Tracklist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.