Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Judge This Matter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge This Matter. (474 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge This Matter. by Spending123: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this issue bothering me pertaining to what happened at home some time ago.

I was called by my Uncle's wife to go help and buy her some recharge card which she stated and I quote

She: Ade Ade!! When you're done take this money and go get me recharge card.

Me: OK ma.

But on looking at the time (4:36) in which am supposed to throw away dirty at once since we do have a specific time which people are allowed to do that (5:00 pm till 9:00pm).

After some minutes, she called and asked me if I have gone to get the card she asked me to buy which I answered no and stated my reason

Me: Am waiting for the time to get to 5:00pm so I can buy the card for you and throw away dirty at the same time.

In which She told me that she needed it urgently, I should go buy it immediately which I did.

On coming back home, she started screaming in the presence of my Uncle how I disrespected her for saying I want the time to get to 5:00 pm so I can go buy her the card and throw away dirty at the same time, what stopped me from going it twice?

I told her the reason why I said so was because am feeling a little bit feverish due to lot of stress from school today and that's the reason why I said such.
Even why trying to explain things to her, she told me she don't care, if I want to die I should go ahead and die there that it's non of her business and so much ranting.

Pls Nairalandders, did what I said sound like an insult or any form of showing disrespect to someone? Even thou I still pleaded with her that am sorry, but all hell was let loosed.

Pls I need your humble opinion on this.

Cc. Seun
Cc.Mynd44
Cc.OAM4J

Please front page.
Re: Judge This Matter. by helinues: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2023
This na family matter.

Even when you are right, just admit you are wrong to make peace as long as you are still going to stay with them.
Re: Judge This Matter. by Spending123: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
This na family matter.

Even when you are right, just admit you are wrong to make peace as long as you are still going to stay with them.

Thou I still pleaded by saying am sorry, it still fell on deaf ears. Pls did what I said sounded like an insult? I just want to know.
Re: Judge This Matter. by 100smile(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2023
With time. When you don make enough money, all the disrespect go stop.

3 Likes

Re: Judge This Matter. by helinues: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2023
Spending123:

Thou I still pleaded by saying am sorry, it still fell on deaf ears. Pls did what I said sounded like an insult? I just want to know.

If she has not been acting that way before, do you think she just picked hate on you on that day for no reason?
Re: Judge This Matter. by Spending123: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

If she has not been acting that way before, do you think she just picked hate on you on that day for no reason?

The problem with her is just becoming too much, the problems is becoming too much for me to bear.

She act like a mischevious perosn
Re: Judge This Matter. by helinues: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2023
Spending123:

The problem with her is just becoming too much, the problems is becoming too much for me to bear.

She act like a mischevious perosn

Now you are talking, it has been cat and mouse game and her reactions that day was accumulation of venting.

It would be advisable to look over and get over it without it distracting with your studies or any other things.

It's just one of those things, those time being tolerant would help in future, trust me.
Re: Judge This Matter. by Absuchat(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2023
I just hope on your behalf that she is not on nairaland
Re: Judge This Matter. by Lovemeharder(f): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Make your own money and leave that place.
But if you're there because of school and financial assistance you have to stay humble and exercise a little patience, you wont stay with them forever, and perhaps she's pregnant.
Re: Judge This Matter. by Spending123: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2023
100smile:
With time. When you don make enough money, all the disrespect go stop.

Thanks baba.
Re: Judge This Matter. by Spending123: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Make your own money and leave that place.
But if you're there because of school and financial assistance you have to stay humble and exercise a little patience, you wont stay with them forever, and perhaps she's pregnant.

No, she is not.
Re: Judge This Matter. by Uyi168: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2023
women nor dy dey use eye see their husband people or relatives. Always looking for how to ferment troubles. Very selfish creatures..
angry
Re: Judge This Matter. by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Spending123:

There is this issue bothering me pertaining to what happened at home some time ago.

I was called by my Uncle's wife to go help and buy her some recharge card which she stated and I quote

But on looking at the time (4:36) in which am supposed to throw away dirty at once since we do have a specific time which people are allowed to do that (5:00 pm till 9:00pm).

After some minutes, she called and asked me if I have gone to get the card she asked me to buy which I answered no and stated my reason

Me: Am waiting for the time to get to 5:00pm so I can buy the card for you and throw away dirty at the same time.

In which She told me that she needed it urgently, I should go buy it immediately which I did.

On coming back home, she started screaming in the presence of my Uncle how I disrespected her for saying I want the time to get to 5:00 pm so I can go buy her the card and throw away dirty at the same time, what stopped me from going it twice?

I told her the reason why I said so was because am feeling a little bit feverish due to lot of stress from school today and that's the reason why I said such.
Even why trying to explain things to her, she told me she don't care, if I want to die I should go ahead and die there that it's non of her business and so much ranting.

Pls Nairalandders, did what I said sound like an insult or any form of showing disrespect to someone? Even thou I still pleaded with her that am sorry, but all hell was let loosed.

Cc. Seun
Cc.Mynd44

E bi like say your stay for that house don enter end times. She is going to use any excuse to get you out is what I am perceiving.
Re: Judge This Matter. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Uyi168:
women nor dy dey use eye see their husband people or relatives. Always looking for how to ferment troubles. Very selfish creatures..
angry

I knew one ***** was coming to make it about gender.

All your fellow guys that have been commenting sensibly, do they have two heads?
Re: Judge This Matter. by Free2Fly: 5:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I knew one ***** was coming to make it about gender.

All your fellow guys that have been commenting sensibly, do they have two heads?

The guy simply said an obvious truth
Re: Judge This Matter. by Free2Fly: 5:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Spending123:

Cc. Seun
Cc.Mynd44
Cc.OAM4J

Please front page.

Leave the house if they're not fully responsible for your training in school or if you've another viable option.

Women naturally don't welcome those who are not from their own families.

She will continue to have problems with you as long as you stay there.
Re: Judge This Matter. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Spending123:

Cc. Seun
Cc.Mynd44
Cc.OAM4J

Please front page.

One thing you should understand about african customs, is that aslong you are the younger person your personal option do not count when an elder person ask you to do something

Hence you find that its a vicious circle whereby the younger cant wait to be older and repeat the evil treatment that used to happen to him/her on the young ones

On this one you wont win even when your reason makes sense, elder people usually put their frustration of there personal issue on the young ones

(1) (Reply)

. / Plot Of Land For Sale Ingrowing Estate Around Mowe/redemption Camp Axis With C O / What You Get From Hiding Things On Your Phone From Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.