Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M (37504 Views)

EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Rensource Secures $20m To Save Nigerians From Bane Of Generators / Nigerian Credit Startup, Migo Raises $20m Investment, Expands To Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by TheBillyonaire: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2023
sucess001:

Do you even know why the victims are not going through the police?

Cos it's not a legal transaction. At the time of this transaction, bureau d change had been proscribed so where were they supposed to get the money?

It is clearly an illegal transaction. BDC was illegal some months ago. So the victim is also scared of the implication of the naira dollar swap deals when the shit hits the ceiling. May be import funds diversion fraud via money changers.

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by oyeb15: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
When I see fayose there, I know honest people don't bear such names
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by millhouse: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2023
That’s a Hugh sum !
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by AdaAwka1: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
24kmagik:
Where they want see her like this? $20M?

Wait,how many Nigerians even earn legitimately? And by legitimate I mean clean money with zero dishonesty?

Nigerians believe that as long as you make money without carrying a gun, you're good to go. 95% of Nigerians are involved in one shoddy, dishonest money making scheme or the other. We call it hustle .

Take away fraud from Nigerian economy and many people in Abuja and Lagos Island will go back to their villages

Fraud is Nigeria and
Nigeria is fraud

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

OLUSOLA LAWANSON ADEEKO

grin
Ndi mba sef
Like they use scamming swear for them

How does it feel to have a brain of a toddler in a fully grown body?

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Absuchat(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

How does it feel to have a brain of a toddler in a fully grown body?
I'm not a Yoruba
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Charly68: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
People suddenly become godless because of money...this is a sad situation in Africa

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by jackie111(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

2 month of meetings to raise 1m naira? You sure say you no make mistake miss one or two zeros for that monie?
Na wah, what Nigeria has turned to. Struggling to raise equivalent of $1k, when it is something you should get as overdraft or money in your credit card even without visiting the bank.

Bros, God is your strength.

Lol, no mistakes in the zeroes at all. It's just how the economy is. Many people barely have enough to survive before they even start to reason investment.

One day, one day
Naija go better

Thanks for the encouragement.

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Sholuwa241: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
24kmagik:
Where they want see her like this? $20M?

Wait,how many Nigerians even earn legitimately? And by legitimate I mean clean money with zero dishonesty?

Nigerians believe that as long as you make money without carrying a gun, you're good to go. 95% of Nigerians are involved in one shoddy, dishonest money making scheme or the other. We call it hustle .

Take away fraud from Nigerian economy and many people in Abuja and Lagos Island will go back to their villages

Fraud is Nigeria and
Nigeria is fraud

Hmm
This your statement choke
E pain some people here
Just wash , them go soon call for your head , just wash i say

End of discussion
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by alpharoyalty: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
yesloaded:

She collected the money from 1st June - 23rd June then ran away on 24th June

Got it. Thank you
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Coldie(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
If this woman was Igbo, u for dae see official government handles posting about it, and displaying full blown tribalism.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by sucess001(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So that justifies the scam?

They should still go to the police regardless, police job is to find and arrest criminals, the transactions may have being illegal but not criminal.

That's the point. This wasn't published by the police. Becos they can't go to the police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by albert2512: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: Olori Enem

Ok we don see her details. We also want to know who owns such money too, make the matter no go be like say one thief dey report another thief. Make police pack all the thieves involve.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Yankee101: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pay me 1% fee let me find here here for you
Then 5.1% if you want to take her to court here
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by DrMuzungu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
If she has 2 functioning brain cells, she prepared new identity (which is not too hard in Nigeria), rented property abroad in a country with less-stringent immigration control, distributed the money over several "untraceable" bank accounts, and will now live the remaining life in anonymity, enjoying the loot. Only if she was damn dumb will she just travel out with the money in briefcases.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by frog12: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
20 million Dolllars or Naira

that's a lot of money in dollars. why would she japa with that type of money?

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Oladat(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amigoss:
See eternal disgrace and having your families name and addresses published on the internet,put in harm's way for a paltry sum of $20million...
Did you say PALTRY? That is over 2 billion naira! You must be stinkingly rich to call such amount"paltry".

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Chetas81(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lovemeharder:
What a life? All these scammers don't have heart.
they belong to Nigeria
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by advanceDNA: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Charly68:
People suddenly become godless because of money...this is a sad situation in Africa

godless??
It's like U don't know nigerians.....opportunity to steal is called blessing from God by most nigerians.....some will even call u mumu for not stealing when u had the chance....that God cannot bless you again

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by GreaterFuture(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Who can help me?
somebody based abroad did something like this to me (us) too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by sacajawea: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
zoghys:

Very very sad, lawanson family will be highly devastated and disappointed.
Nothing sad there...
Most likely they were complicit, I have that feeling
Some of them alteast.. boldly or subtly

Also what do you know about lawanson family and their history generally? Shioor
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by sacajawea: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
A
Werey dey disguise!

The Igbo lady working with Eko Hotels that returned $5 million dollars a customer forgot. Is she not a Nigerian? Why didn't Olusola act like that good Igbo woman instead of disgracing herself, family and tribe?
When did an Igbo lady return 5 Million Dollars??!
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by sacajawea: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
KBdownloads:
She's been on the run since last year 2022 and up till now she still hasn't been caught. She don abscond successfully be dat. Tough luck to the victims
Oh really??;
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by sacajawea: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
haphizz57:
If u ear LAWANSON run o
Why you say so??
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by goody234: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
nairaland remove this some many wrongs for allowing this to be published....This woman and childs privacy has been breached
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by 123papas(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
She will get away with it. Government outlawed BDC and they still gave her money.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Starhearts: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
That is impossible! have ever heard of biometric finger prints?

Like one of my niggea , him dey Liverpool UK 🇬🇧... d name on his certificate different from the one he use to collect passport go UK 🇬🇧
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by zoghys: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
sacajawea:

Nothing sad there...
Most likely they were complicit, I have that feeling
Some of them alteast.. boldly or subtly

Also what do you know about lawanson family and their history generally? Shioor

I have known the day father since 1982, so I can vouch for his intergrity. The children i know much about, moreso it a big family in Lagos State. So if you know what I don't know am all ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by lagosrd: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
She no go fit go anywhere. Madam if you no do give away na we hold you down anywhere you dey. You no go try dey lekki again now...... hunger dey everywhere.

See the unserious people wey want collect their money back without placing a bounty on her head, una no know say Nigerians are. Suffering, no one dey do free job again.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by tiger28: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:

OLUSOLA LAWANSON ADEEKO

grin
Ndi mba sef
Like they use scamming swear for them

Have you noticed that her Yoruba Kinfolks here are ALSO cursing her for this act?

IF na your ppl, they would have been making her a MARGINALIZATION VICTIM.......Mmesoma loading!

Our ppl dem!

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by yewit37486: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
She is so daft though. What is the point of stealing money which you will be unable to enjoy? Forever looking over your shoulders, you can't flex or hang out with friends and family, you can't post online, you can't let down your guard, you have to keep watching your steps. She doesn't know what she has gotten herself into yet. Common thief.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by sacajawea: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
zoghys:

I have known the day father since 1982, so I can vouch for his intergrity. The children i know much about, moreso it a big family in Lagos State. So if you know what I don't know am all ears
You've know this Girl's father since 1982?
This particular lady??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One / Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.