Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M (37508 Views)

EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Rensource Secures $20m To Save Nigerians From Bane Of Generators / Nigerian Credit Startup, Migo Raises $20m Investment, Expands To Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Calitoscassius(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Starhearts:

Like one of my niggea , him dey Liverpool UK 🇬🇧... d name on his certificate different from the one he use to collect passport go UK 🇬🇧
It is not possible. He dey lie to you, that means he has 2 date of birth?
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Absuchat(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
tiger28:

Have you noticed that her Yoruba Kinfolks here are ALSO cursing her for this act?

IF na your ppl, they would have been making her a MARGINALIZATION VICTIM.......Mmesoma loading!

Our ppl dem!
Damage control grin
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Obainomilano: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amigoss:
See eternal disgrace and having your families name and addresses published on the internet,put in harm's way for a paltry sum of $20million...
u are calling 20 million dollars a paltry sum..dey play
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Gigadot1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Do the maths

20,000,000 x 1,150 = ?
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Swiftgrp: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: Olori Enem
This is an invasion of people's privacy... Listing out the names of her family members and theircontact details is highly invasive and can lead to a criminal defamation case.

Second, a whooping 20 million USD was taken by the ex-PWC staff and then she allegedly escaped? I smell a rat... And hope she hasn't been liquidated already as part of a cover-up.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Swiftgrp: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
carzeem1:
Story looks like defamation. By the date on the UK visa posted her entry into UK expired since 2021, how come she was spotted in Heathrow last week.
Also bringing her family into a case she only was involved is the highest form of character assassination, and defamation.
I hope nairaland gets sued to thier pants for this. You can't allow your platform be a weapon for destroying people's hard earned reputation and name when there clear guidelines for such cases.
Interpol, NFIU, EFCC are all effective in cases like this but you rather come to nairaland to destroy family names
Well said.
I also made the same observation in my post a few minutes ago before seeing your post.
The influential Lawanson family and other families mentioned here on this NL thread have to sue for defamation of character.

The original post even has no credible source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by Starhearts: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
It is not possible. He dey lie to you, that means he has 2 date of birth?

Dey dere dey play ? How is not possible

Keep deceiving urself ? I dey tell u wetin l knw with facts , u dey argue with 5mb wey ur network provider gave u free of charge?
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by zoghys: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
sacajawea:

You've know this Girl's father since 1982?
This particular lady??

Yes I know the father since 1982 at alapete, precisely ajibola crescent though then a crescent but the father is a familiar figure with the likes of elebiju and co. So if you have any additional let's hear it

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by BABYBULLETIN: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Amigoss:
See eternal disgrace and having your families name and addresses published on the internet,put in harm's way for a paltry sum of $20million...
$20mill dollars,paltry sum...lolz..u must he joking...that like 18 and above billions naira....if na drug cartel,they will executive all her families,related or not...
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by bigiyaro(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2023
This trend should continue, proven thieves should have thier whole lineage mentioned. Then the whole clan should be reminded on a daily of thier criminal bloodline. Maybe some thieves will clam down for the sake of thier parents. Talking about buying the bullet that govt will use to kill your currupt child, has helped china immensely.
Re: Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M by WantsandMore: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2023
Amigoss:
20 billion + in today's exchange...monay is the root of all evil man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One / Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.