Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly (24941 Views)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by thatigboman: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Blaze14k:
Lol tinubu's leadership want to break down law and order in Nigeria. Funny part of the epistle is his people complaining of high cost of leaving πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ•ΊπŸ™‚πŸ•Ί
living not leaving

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by TooMuchStuff: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2023
good πŸ‘
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by NaijaCover(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by sucess001(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Maize247(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Subsidy was removed you guys could not go on strike but when your stuupid Ajero was beaten you are showing your whole strength illegally. Government should do something about this lawless political affiliated group

3 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by killsmith(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Normally Nigerians are supposed to join NLC in solidarity but they are too occupied with hunger.
This is the basis of tinubu and yoruba politics. Impoverishing the people to control them. Make them poor and hungry so that they'll be too busy looking for food instead of protesting or revolting.

Very satanic politics.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by gigabyte13: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
People wey no wan work before
People wey dey collect oshofree money
Una come lock their office
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If una like, make una close am
Forever
Like e bother them.....
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by ruffDiamond: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2023
What is national assembly? Assembly of Thieves and Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Okortor:
Lagos yet to comply and anything wey make Lag join this strike, trust me e go turn to full blown protest Nationwide. Na why Gov Sanwo Olu with Presido Emilokan dey guide lasgidi wella against NLC saga. Even if other state follow suit but definitely not Lagos.

They simply just need to issue or tender an apology to labor president and this could have being avoid what is difficult in this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by NJV: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
tempmai:
are you looking for highly profitable business ideas you can do with little or no capital AND MAKE FAST MONEY AND QUICK TURN OVER? WORRY NO MORE!
Inside this over 150 untapped business ideas EBOOK, you'll discover:

:an now acquire this invaluable resource [b]for just 3,000 Naira
, down from its original price of 15,000 Naira.
Act swiftly to secure your copy call/WhatsApp us at 07 01 4 60 32 46."

Only you just registered how many accounts today?? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Jostoman: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Onyeka8:
I'm making front page for the very first time after so many years on Nairaland.

Well, I feel good and I thank Baba God for the gift of life for me and everyone alive.
Thanks be to God and to God be all thy glory, Amen.

May Nigeria be great again, Amen πŸ™
When?
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Blaze14k: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2023
thatigboman:
living not leaving

Yah whatever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Jostoman: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2023
We need to unite and support Labour in this struggle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Henry22(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Blaze14k:
Lol tinubu's leadership want to break down law and order in Nigeria. Funny part of the epistle is his people complaining of high cost of leaving πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ•ΊπŸ™‚πŸ•Ί

His people are the ones crying when the music has not even started playing, soon third mainland bridge will be filled up with Thier suicide corps.

3 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by dominic17: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Good I like this, Tinubu think is above the country it is our duties to let him know that power belongs to the masses

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by poiZon: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2023
seguno2:

I will take them seriously when they get our senators and representatives to REDUCE their total package in line with how much value they add to the country, relative to civil servants in the same federal government.

Until then, the labourers are just playing to the gallery.
I will take u serious when u know the duties of NLC and its affiliates.

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by DigitalJobs: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Issues Upon Issues in Nigeria Simply Because of Too Much Corruption!
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by ajepako(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Are we still on this case because of Igbati slap wey chairman received?

So the industrial action is still not about high cost of living, hike in fuel price, escalating prices of food stuff and transportation?

It is about physical assault to the NLC chairman? ( Not condoning the action of the accused governor)

We are still not serious in the country

No wonder Saudi deported us for no reason

E remain Togo that will shut their door in our face

Iranu!
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Lightorder: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
sonofanarchy:
Una get this kind power you no fit use am check mate tinunbu
they didn't teach you that power comes in different forms?

If you are taller than me , you can't be shorter than me
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Diligence: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Even in the jungle, there are written & unwritten orders, but in Naija, if you fit waylay NLC PRESIDENT, one day e fit reach Mr President...

2 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by LegacyB: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2023
There will be consequences. I love how government is watching quietly.

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Davehasmadeit(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Stupid strike is for selfish purpose
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Lemos14: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2023
youngeagle:
It's so sad that the people have lost their voices, we are too scared of the government forgetting the people are the government, Democracy will survive only if we fight for it

I wouldn't use the word 'scared'.

Nigerians are just tired at this point. People are still in shock of the daylight evil right from feb 25. It will take some time to digest
Right now, Nigerians have had it. As for the judiciary, it's now theyll understand that a good name is more important than riches from a criminal.
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2023
This matter fit lead to something else as I dey see am so.

Make we dey watch!
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by mejetov422: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Remain the office of the president, because he is also a worker here in Nigeria
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by edungene7: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Define a failed Nation and give a reason why Nigeria should not be used as an example

3 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2023
LegacyB:
There will be consequences. I love how government is watching quietly.

Their action may throw the country into a situation they themselves never hope for, more reason they are being careful.

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by jrusky(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2023
This is why I getting more angry with Ajaero NLC faction. You are shutting down national assembly not because of food price, low wages, high health cost, high fuel cost etc but because one idiot left his call of duty and started going political turning NLC to Obi and Obidients Congress.

Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! How may mny time do I called you? It is time to remove Ajaero this is another ipob, obidient movement in disguise, act now before they did the worst Obi and his goat "666" cursed children did before, during and after the election, treat their fu-ck up they are enemy of Nigeria, pls rise and dismantle these Luciferian amalgedonians bitch ploy to tumble this country to pleases their satanic head called Obi.....

1 Like

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Khyrvxjzy: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2023
oshozondii:
This one is taking the fight to the opponent oooo

lol
that's how you fight
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by poseidon12: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2023
StreetFight:
Good boy. Just wait for the next move of Emilokan Tinubu.

Obasanjo split Labour Union into NLC and TUC, just wait for what Emilokan Tinubu will do. He will show you whom the BOSS is in this game of Chess

Keep quiet. The people are the boss, not the President.

3 Likes

Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by Omenlon: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2023
The casualties of this roforofo fight will always be the average Nigerians and innocent private employers of labour. A typical Nigeria worker is excited he/she is having unsolicited leave to rest at home. I pity those who live on daily hustle because they are going to be the worst hit. Both labour hierarchy and those in govt won't lose anything personal. whatever is lost will paid by ordinary Nigerians at the Long run. So, Mr Ajaero put on your thinking, please.
Re: Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Can any NLer in Abuja confirm? I couldn't find a reputable news source.

Channels TV
https://www.channelstv.com/category/headlines/

Premium Times
https://premiumtimesng.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.