Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) (25965 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by panpan(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
I would have liked to watch the video, but I have issues with signatures that move up and down in the centre of the screen.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by godofuck231: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Huh value wife, deserves a lamborghni or a G class ........... it's be AMG too
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by izubext007: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
All I see cool is a woman with muscles grin
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Federalis: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wife material. Only a few left out there.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by waze63(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Svb2qmzRw?si=M4hzmW1HYGqoDHa0

Source: Instablog9ja @IG

Must u narrate everything that happened I. The video?
Allow us to see for ourselves and stop the narration pls
Na still video wey u copy from instagram
This youtubers can be annoying

1 Like

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by PoliteActivist: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAutos:
Food is good and if you have a good woman that can cook you are damn lucky man. Some woman prefer to go and buy food that their fellow woman cook for sale.
Shame!!!

Is it not men like you that are world class chefs and man like you beat Hilda's record??
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Rejouir: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
I pity men who marry for beauty or s*x, you will cry tyre, Most men lack intelligence, and control, zero taste. And easily manipulated.. marry for mental peace so you can have a sane mind to prosper in life.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Clinghton: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
In the middle of the night, not healthy what happened during day time.

1 Like

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Nmezor(f): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Late meals ain't the best

1 Like

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Decarbonisation: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2023
Ok, and wetin make we come do, or wetin way eyes never see?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food / Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? / World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.