Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) (25982 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by ggood: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
I know them they live in Uk
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by GreatAutos(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Na one of my Red flag for my side be that.
For woman to prefer food cooked outside?
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by meum: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Firefly2017(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why is she cooking in her night wear/pj's, she will now go to bed smelling of food, yuck especially that stew she wants to cook, fried stew smell will stay with you till you shower
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by izibili44: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Midnight food na to fly be that.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Vacora(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Later now we go hear diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, sudden sugar spike etc. Too late at night for a heavy meal, na wa sad
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by wittywriter: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=GreatAutos post=126978865]Food is good and if you have a good woman that can cook you are damn lucky man. Some woman prefer to go and buy food that their fellow woman cook for sale.
Shame!!![/qruote]
Mind boggling.

Wittyness.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by GreatAchiever1: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAutos:

For woman to prefer food cooked outside?
Yes.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wife material.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Okpollo: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
F22RAPTOR:
This woman has her husbands mumu button. But angry feminists will say she is stoopid. Lucky man grin
You dey mind those witches .

1 Like

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by pretydiva(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
It’s not healthy eating late

1 Like

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Jackipapa: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Run with your wife from All social media, Nairaland, Facebook, Instagram,TikTok and the likes. Do this and keep your home, thank me later!
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Adakintroy: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Night food join.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by bablon20(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
I will forever be grateful for the woman God gave me. She is d best cook, I hardly eat outside since I got married. If you dont marry an Ekiti lady you are missing alot.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by BreakingNews21: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
I guess it's better to have a wife that can cook than the modern ones (feminists) that can't and detest cooking for their mate.
Forget about the non-marriage material slay queens that spend more time putting on cake on dem faces, making weaves, and fake 💅. 😁

But midnight may be too late for the husband in the op to eat such a heavy meal. But it beats hunger pains and poverty that many NLers post of having these days.😄

Health is wealth dem say.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by metro8032: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
So what do u want us to do now Mr Man,but this your wife is older than you na

2 Likes

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by devoutpraise: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Good Woman ,Good Man ,Good Pocket ,Good Food .

What an Amazing Home ...

May Almighty God Make our Home Good ..
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by hkidola00(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
no pls, remove the rude part
Emu4life:
Normally.......

As a Woman;
Even if you are not Beautiful, know how to COOK
Even if you are rude, know how to COOK
Even if you dull, know how to COOK
Even if you are not wealthy, know how to COOK

Just know how to COOK, e get why
cheesy

God bless me with a Wife that knows how to COOK.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Unbreakable26(f): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Good Woman ,Good Man ,Good Pocket ,Good Food .

What an Amazing Home ...

May Almighty God Make our Home Good ..

AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Zooposki(f): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Seriously is this a topic for development? On a Nigeria world wide platform is the kind of topics coming out, I was opportune to go into a platform on facebook for russia people and I saw the topics mind blowing topics for debate, you will be foolish to being out any opinion but here in nigeria someone will wake up and say he woke up late and it will be posted on front page of nairaland..
We are where we are because of our thinking

It’s mostly men on this topic debating. That’s to show you the level of stupidity of Nairaland men.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by 3ice9ce: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Me wey dey do this for woman sef, she no appreciate am.
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Sterope(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lol. Either she couldn't sleep or she was too energised to sleep or be still..

Sometimes, I find I can make moin moin at 2am in the morning
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Sijo01(f): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I pray this man will be wise enough not to allow the demon of Social Media to possess his family,
Else this woman that is an Angel today will turn to a Demon tomorrow.

It has happened many times in the past.

They're both social media sensations and prank stars
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by tiger28: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
See how ppl just open their private lives to their Village Ppl all in the name of TRENDING.

Soon they will be the one accusing each other of issues in their relationship.

Even Grown-up are acting so immature on Social media these days........Why publish this nonsense

Back in the days, all you had to do was to personally praise your Wife and that's it!

Beware of Social Media!!!
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by freemanq(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Must you advertise your family on social media? If you start having issues in your family you go come dey blame village people
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by PaulH07: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Svb2qmzRw?si=M4hzmW1HYGqoDHa0

Source: Instablog9ja @IG

Ugly women most times make the best wives...

Those fine ones go just chop your money clean mouth, notji more.

Even the yansh wey dem get, dem no sabi use am...

1 Like

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Chetas81(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
BLOGGER WON'T RUN OUT OF JOB, POKE NOSE 👃 EVERYWHERE
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by okey94: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
This woman and husbank the always create content so they create content with this as a content creator ...

Hence they re happy at when they all feed including their children so be it
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by okey94: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
This woman and husband the always create content so they create content with this as a content creator ...

Hence they re happy at when they all feed including their children so be it
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Probz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Artscollection:
Edo women sabi take care of man but dikwa ya!!

She’s Edo?
Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by emmabest2000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Svb2qmzRw?si=M4hzmW1HYGqoDHa0

Source: Instablog9ja @IG

Good looking food
Eating at wrong time

Obesity loading.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) by Brush1: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lovely wify but restrain your self from eating at night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? / How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food / Which Is More Economical For A Large Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.