Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? (4065 Views)

DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by SOSinNigeria: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
LivingSage:
Oga, nothing like massive rigging because ododo won.

The Ebiras traveled from every part of the country they are just to vote because it's a contest of ethnic superiority among Ebira and Igalas.
So Ebira took it personally.
I knew this because I have friends from the two ethnic groups, I'm not Ebira neither am I Igala.

Even it was from Igala's end we heard reports of over voting (rigging).

It's very obvious to discerning people that Kogi election was rigged. Just like the way Tiv's dominate Benue state, Igalas dominate Kogi state and will definitely win any free and fair election in Kogi state.
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by hiziks: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
As a Kogi state indigene, born and bred in Kogi;

Dino Melaye performed woefully in the last election for three major reasons;

(1) Okun people are the most liberal in Kogi state. Peter Obi got most of his votes in Kogi from Okun land.

(2) Ebira and Igala people are some of the most tribalistic people in the universe. They are Very selfish and self-centred. If the election was to be conducted between the most intelligent Okun man and a m.ad. man from Igala/Ebira, they will vote the m.ad. man.

(3) The election was massively rigged by Yahaya Bello and INEC.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by hiziks: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
alizma:

You smoke something dangerous to your health.

That is the truth. Okun is the second largest tribe in Kogi state

Nigeria needs a census truly. Only a census can tell, not the results Bello pulled out from his an.us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by hiziks: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
LivingSage:
Oga, nothing like massive rigging because ododo won.

The Ebiras traveled from every part of the country they are just to vote because it's a contest of ethnic superiority among Ebira and Igalas.
So Ebira took it personally.
I knew this because I have friends from the two ethnic groups, I'm not Ebira neither am I Igala.

Even it was from Igala's end we heard reports of over voting (rigging).

They took it personal out of wickedness and selfishness. Why are they trying to rule again after their useless son, Bello, ruin the state?

Ebira people are some of the most wicked people in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by jesmond3945: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
BadMaster:
I know where you are from and I know you intentions. However, I will indulge you a bit.

I am an Ebiraman, and the only reason we're governing today is because of divine intervention. If Audu had not died, I very much doubt Ebira would have had the opportunity to govern. Hopefully, after Ododo, there would be a credible candidate from kogi west vying for the office.

Dino was an unpopular candidate, hence the reason he didn't do well.
why is dino not popular?
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by truthhurtsnaira: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Something funny is happening in Kogi state. This state has three major ethnic groups i.e. Ebiras, Igalas and Okuns (Yorubas). But sadly, since the creation of the state, only the Igalas and Ebiras have been ruling back to back. No Okun/Yoruba has ever ruled Kogi state since its creation.

In Delta State, there are three major ethnic groups i.e. Urhobos, Anioma/Igbos and Itshekiri. All of them have ruled accordingly. In Rivers State, both the Igboid upland areas and the Ijoid riverine areas have ruled.

So, why is Kogi state different? Even Dino Melaye, an Okun man who contested under PDP was disgraced. A major opposition party like PDP performed so woefully that ordinary SDP candidate almost won against APC.

SDP candidate was Igala.
APC candidate was Ebira.
PDP candidate was Okun/Yoruba.

Yet the contest was between SDP Igala and APC Ebira. Why are the Okuns maltreated in Kogi state?

What and how is that gonna benefit anyone?
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by ottersberger(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

If you don't know History ask those who do

The British fought the Yoruba Ruler of ilorin called Balogun Inakoju alanamu in 1900 to take Over Ilorin

The Emir had already been defeated and deposed by him and his followers

Balogun alanamu was the Yoruba Ruler of ilorin

The rest is Tribal Politics

There are some Historians who even claim the real reason the British reinstated the Emir in Ilorin was because he was the one that gave Lord Lugard the information that was used to Track down and kill the fleeing Sultan of Sokoto Caliphate Attahiru and his Jihadist Army at Gombe
So the British reinstated hin as Emir of Ilorin as a reward

Many Fulani even see the Emir of Ilorin as a Traitor who sold out the Sultan of Sokoto Attahiru and his Sokoto Caliphate to the British

The Yorubas also deposed the Emir of Ilorin in 1934 he fled to Kaduna and was again reinstated by the British after 2 years

The Brits have been gone since 1960. Who has been holding Yoruba from deposing the emir since?.
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Tmb78(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2023
Alba3:
There you go... Wish others saw your motives in creating this useless thread.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Fujiyama: 4:01am On Nov 16, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

You mean, Yorubas helped to kick Fulani jihadists out of Kogi area? Yorubas helped Igala and Egbira to chase Fulanis away yet same Yorubas couldn't help their own people in Kwara? Today, Kwara is under emirate authority.

What an ironyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Fujiyama: 4:11am On Nov 16, 2023
ottersberger:

The Brits have been gone since 1960. Who has been holding Yoruba from deposing the emir since?.

^^^
grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Cryofigbos: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2023
stuffs2002:

Inferiority complex and low self esteem is what is driving you to claim what you are not. Okun people are not Yoruba.

Ability to speak a dialect does not mean that you belong in that dialect.

Learn to be proud of what you have. You must not belong in any of the three major tribes of Nigeria because there are so many of other tribes in Nigeria that proud of their heritage and are doing fine

My friend u r mentally derailed so I won't argue with u but rather enlighten u and I don't even want to know where u r from, u just stepped out of line by trying to give me another identity, over the years b4 u were miserably brought to dis life we have been yoruba's just like the
Ijebus
Egbas
Ijeshas
Aworis etc, irrespective of the geographical manipulations kwara state and kogi state house the yoruba ppl in middle belt with great history, u can tell yourself anywhere u r from but not me no be by force coz we Egbe in okun r complete yoruba and we have history, yoruba is yoruba and theres nothing like yoruba speaking in d case of okun, like u said ability to speak a language like an igbo person or hausa will understand yoruba does not make them 1 but with dialect, our traditional rulers are called oba like in every yoruba lands,our names, traditions, food, gods dey serve, history etc, there r even okuns in ekiti that's to tell u having some okuns in kogi is geographical manipulations, we r not 1 of those tribes u mention that stand alone, from here to Benin republic to other countries that as well house yoruba tribes, if u google yoruba race it will show u different countries the yoruba's are domiciled, not to talk of okun, from my town to osun state is less than 30mins that's to tell u we r just an extension.
I can prove it to u that u r mentally derailed and u can as well discover that yourself by asking yourself where then are okun from if they r not yoruba?

With dis I will leave u to ur gutter believe to continue feeding them to only u and ur family.......ashiere na u wan tell me my tribe, what audacity, una go just come online like say una get sense saying something u can't defend, if person dey deceive u sef is ur brain dead to think properly
So I bear yoruba name for nothing, my towns and villages r in historical yoruba names, we r ruled by oba, my dialect is yoruba infused......oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha, don't just reply without reasonable evidence..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by stuffs2002: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Cryofigbos:

My friend u r mentally derailed so I won't argue with u but rather enlighten u and I don't even want to know where u r from, u just stepped out of line by trying to give me another identity, over the years b4 u were miserably brought to dis life we have been yoruba's just like the
Ijebus
Egbas
Ijeshas
Aworis etc, irrespective of the geographical manipulations kwara state and kogi state house the yoruba ppl in middle belt with great history, u can tell yourself anywhere u r from but not me no be by force coz we Egbe in okun r complete yoruba and we have history, yoruba is yoruba and theres nothing like yoruba speaking in d case of okun, like u said ability to speak a language like an igbo person or hausa will understand yoruba does not make them 1 but with dialect, our traditional rulers are called oba like in every yoruba lands,our names, traditions, food, gods dey serve, history etc, there r even okuns in ekiti that's to tell u having some okuns in kogi is geographical manipulations, we r not 1 of those tribes u mention that stand alone, from here to Benin republic to other countries that as well house yoruba tribes, if u google yoruba race it will show u different countries the yoruba's are domiciled, not to talk of okun, from my town to osun state is less than 30mins that's to tell u we r just an extension.
I can prove it to u that u r mentally derailed and u can as well discover that yourself by asking yourself where then are okun from if they r not yoruba?

With dis I will leave u to ur gutter believe to continue feeding them to only u and ur family.......ashiere na u wan tell me my tribe, what audacity, una go just come online like say una get sense saying something u can't defend, if person dey deceive u sef is ur brain dead to think properly
So I bear yoruba name for nothing, my towns and villages r in historical yoruba names, we r ruled by oba, my dialect is yoruba infused......oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha, don't just reply without reasonable evidence..

Infiriority complex and low self esteem has destroyed your brain and you are a huge disgrace to proud Okun people. It is unfortunate that you think so lowly of yourself that you believe you are worthless untill you begin to claim what you can never be. It is only a bastard child that uses his left hand to describe his father's house. Only a low self esteem and bastard child that claims the family that he doesn't belong to.

The good thing is that people with infiriority complex and low self esteem like you are very very few because the Okun people that I know are very proud of their heritage.

The Yorubas that you desperately want to claim have always rejected that Okuns are Yorubas. Many even treat treat Okuns with disdain all thanks to low esteem and infiriority complex people like you. That you shamelessly claim a tribe doesn't mean you will ever be accepted. On the contrary, you will continue to suffer all manner of humiliation and disdain from the Yorubas for the rest of your life. Yorubas know themselves and will never ever accept Okun as one of them and that is the fact that low self esteem people like you will continually fail to understand because you are ready to be receiving insults from Yorubas.

I cannot count how many times I have seen Yorubas telling Okun people to their faces that they are not Yorubas. Those who don't tell you that you are not Yorubas are only being civilised by not wanting to humiliate you but I guarantee you that they will ridicule you and laugh at you behind your back but a low esteem and shameless person like you is content to be taking such insults just because you have infiriority complex. Only Omo ale jati jati will claim the tribe which treats him with sldisdain Only Omo atoun rin wa will deny his father's homestead. only and eru to be used as sacrifice will be shameless enough to claim another tribe. Only Omo iran kiran will be content to be receiving insult from the originals owners of a tribe. Only the child born into ancestral products of SLAVES will want to claim he is Yoruba while he is not. Don't think we don't know the history of SLAVES in Okunland. Kaba is a town where SLAVES were being bought and sold by royalty and freeborn Okuns in the olden times and even though slavery have been abolished, the slave offsprings are the ones claiming Yorubas so as to escape the slave contamination in their bloodline because no true royalty or even free born Okun person will deny his ancestral lineage. Go home and ask you father your true lineage and you will find the reason for your low self esteem and inferiority complex.

Is it not even laughable that you are using geographical regions and the word Oba to mean you are Yoruba. Don't other tribes also use Oba in Nigeria. Benin people use Oba also but are clearly not Yoruba and you would make the mistake of your life when you go to Benin and tell them they are Yorubas. Using geographic is the DUMBEST excuse ever because Okun are northerners except for some sprinkling of their population in Ekiti. Going by you low esteem analogy, we can call them Hausas since Okun are geographically northerners. You even went as far as calling Okuns an extension of Yorubas. How much insult do you want to heap on yourself all because you desperately want to attach yourself to Yorubas. Claiming that Okuns are close to Ekiti is extremely ignorant, DUMB&ST00PEED because not everyone in Ondo and Ekiti are Yoruba even though they speak Yoruba as second language and some generally have Yoruba names. Asking "where are the Okuns from if not youruba" is a special kind ST00PEEDITY reserved for people with infiriority complex because why not ask where are other tribes from. Other tribes like Fulani, Ijaw, Tiv, Ibibio etc

Nigeria is a large country with many tribes and you find those tribes being proud of their ethnic background and I know for a fact that Okuns are a brave and proud tribe that doesn't need to be in the shadow of any tribe to stand up tall. People like you who suffers from Low esteem and infiriority complex certainly don't represent the proud Okun people.

My final advice you are:-
1. Okun are not Yorubas and will never be
2. Okuns are very proud of their heritage
3. Try and seek medical help for your low self esteem and inferiority complex

cc: Odogwuzack
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Odogwuzack: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
stuffs2002:

Inferiority complex and low self esteem is what is driving you to claim what you are not. Okun people are not Yoruba.

Ability to speak a dialect does not mean that you belong in that dialect.

Learn to be proud of what you have. You must not belong in any of the three major tribes of Nigeria because there are so many of other tribes in Nigeria that proud of their heritage and are doing fine

You should have explained the exact thing that is making you so aggressive for calling himself a Yoruba. Maybe you will cut a Togolese head when he also tells you he's Yoruba.

Frustrated clown

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Odogwuzack: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Ijebus
Egbas
Ijeshas

Ignore that misfit abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Deemas(m): 4:44am On Nov 18, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Because politics is a unity game
And the yorubas don’t have the numbers that’s why they have to merge
But after the government of usman Ododo
Know that it’s the turn of the yorubas

I disagree with you please. The Igalas had 18 years at stretch, they were not willing or going to handover until God intervened. The Ebiras are about to have 16years, thereafter the Okuns will have their own 16 years too after which the state will come together and commence rotational power.
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by stuffs2002: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:

You should have explained the exact thing that is making you so aggressive for calling himself a Yoruba. Maybe you will cut a Togolese head when he also tells you he's Yoruba.

Frustrated clown

Abeg goan sit down. I'm not responsible for your inferiority complex.

Because there are Yorubas in Togo doesn't mean everyone in Togo is Yoruba. Do you even know that there are Hausas in Togo, Cameroon Ghana and Niger Republic. Does that mean every one in those countries are all Hausas?
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Godfullsam(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

You mean, Yorubas helped to kick Fulani jihadists out of Kogi area? Yorubas helped Igala and Egbira to chase Fulanis away yet same Yorubas couldn't help their own people in Kwara? Today, Kwara is under emirate authority.

What an ironyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have been expecting you to shift the goal post and drag the issue of kwara state into the conversation since you failed woefully in your attempted attempt to malign the yorubas race with the result of the just concluded Kogi state governorship election.

I wonder why it took you so long grin

You have been searching for the suitable comment to inject kwara into the conversation lol grin

You guys are very predictable!

Kwara state is not a SW state. Even though parts of the state belong to yorubas just like Kogi state.

I don't know what you people mean by saying yorubas should chase Fulanis away and take over the whole of kwara state.
Why didn't you guys chase away those non Igbos in delta state since we have some Igbos speaking deltas?

Tell you and your goons to stop bringing up this stale narratives about yorubas not taking over kwara state from Fulanis.
Your arguments regarding the illorin issue doesn't hold water. Kwara is more peaceful than any state in the SE at the moment.
Kwara state has 16 local government areas, 13 out of the 16 have yorubas as the LG chairmen. Yoruba is the major language in illorin today, even in the Emir palace.

Have you even ever bn to the emir's palace before?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Godfullsam(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yorubas will never rule out darling kogi it . It will be easier for our chickens and house cockroach πŸͺ³ to rule than for a Yoruba to win election in kogi state election

It will be much easier for a minority yorubas in Kogi to be a governor that for an Igbo man to be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Odogwuzack: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

Because there are Yorubas in Togo doesn't mean everyone in Togo is Yoruba. Do you even know that there are Hausas in Togo, Cameroon Ghana and Niger Republic. Does that mean every one in those countries are all Hausas?

You are the one suffering from Inferiority complex actually. Why are you so bitter and miserable with the way anyone sees himself?

Somebody said he's an okun man and he's Yoruba and you want to commit suicide, how else can we describe inferiority complex??

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Odogwuzack: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Godfullsam:

I have been expecting you to shift the goal post and drag the issue of kwara state into the conversation since you failed woefully in your attempted attempt to malign the yorubas race with the result of the just concluded Kogi state governorship election.

I wonder why it took you so long grin

You have been searching for the suitable comment to inject kwara into the conversation lol grin

You guys are very predictable!

Kwara state is not a SW state. Even though parts of the state belong to yorubas just like Kogi state.

I don't know what you people mean by saying yorubas should chase Fulanis away and take over the whole of kwara state.
Why didn't you guys chase away those non Igbos in delta state since we have some Igbos speaking deltas?

Tell you and your goons to stop bringing up this stale narratives about yorubas not taking over kwara state from Fulanis.
Your arguments regarding the illorin issue doesn't hold water. Kwara is more peaceful than any state in the SE at the moment.
Kwara state has 16 local government areas, 13 out of the 16 have yorubas as the LG chairmen. Yoruba is the major language in illorin today, even in the Emir palace.

Have you even ever bn to the emir's palace before?

Kwara (Ilorin) is their biggest consolation for banters against the Yorubas. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by stuffs2002: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:

You are the one suffering from Inferiority complex actually. Why are you so bitter and miserable with the way anyone sees himself?

Somebody said he's an okun man and he's Yoruba and you want to commit suicide, how else can we describe inferiority complex??

grin

Educate yourself instead of disgracing yourself all over social media
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Dream25: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

Infiriority complex and low self esteem has destroyed your brain and you are a huge disgrace to proud Okun people. It is unfortunate that you think so lowly of yourself that you believe you are worthless untill you begin to claim what you can never be. It is only a bastard child that uses his left hand to describe his father's house. Only a low self esteem and bastard child that claims the family that he doesn't belong to.

The good thing is that people with infiriority complex and low self esteem like you are very very few because the Okun people that I know are very proud of their heritage.

The Yorubas that you desperately want to claim have always rejected that Okuns are Yorubas. Many even treat treat Okuns with disdain all thanks to low esteem and infiriority complex people like you. That you shamelessly claim a tribe doesn't mean you will ever be accepted. On the contrary, you will continue to suffer all manner of humiliation and disdain from the Yorubas for the rest of your life. Yorubas know themselves and will never ever accept Okun as one of them and that is the fact that low self esteem people like you will continually fail to understand because you are ready to be receiving insults from Yorubas.

I cannot count how many times I have seen Yorubas telling Okun people to their faces that they are not Yorubas. Those who don't tell you that you are not Yorubas are only being civilised by not wanting to humiliate you but I guarantee you that they will ridicule you and laugh at you behind your back but a low esteem and shameless person like you is content to be taking such insults just because you have infiriority complex. Only Omo ale jati jati will claim the tribe which treats him with sldisdain Only Omo atoun rin wa will deny his father's homestead. only and eru to be used as sacrifice will be shameless enough to claim another tribe. Only Omo iran kiran will be content to be receiving insult from the originals owners of a tribe. Only the child born into ancestral products of SLAVES will want to claim he is Yoruba while he is not. Don't think we don't know the history of SLAVES in Okunland. Kaba is a town where SLAVES were being bought and sold by royalty and freeborn Okuns in the olden times and even though slavery have been abolished, the slave offsprings are the ones claiming Yorubas so as to escape the slave contamination in their bloodline because no true royalty or even free born Okun person will deny his ancestral lineage. Go home and ask you father your true lineage and you will find the reason for your low self esteem and inferiority complex.

Is it not even laughable that you are using geographical regions and the word Oba to mean you are Yoruba. Don't other tribes also use Oba in Nigeria. Benin people use Oba also but are clearly not Yoruba and you would make the mistake of your life when you go to Benin and tell them they are Yorubas. Using geographic is the DUMBEST excuse ever because Okun are northerners except for some sprinkling of their population in Ekiti. Going by you low esteem analogy, we can call them Hausas since Okun are geographically northerners. You even went as far as calling Okuns an extension of Yorubas. How much insult do you want to heap on yourself all because you desperately want to attach yourself to Yorubas. Claiming that Okuns are close to Ekiti is extremely ignorant, DUMB&ST00PEED because not everyone in Ondo and Ekiti are Yoruba even though they speak Yoruba as second language and some generally have Yoruba names. Asking "where are the Okuns from if not youruba" is a special kind ST00PEEDITY reserved for people with infiriority complex because why not ask where are other tribes from. Other tribes like Fulani, Ijaw, Tiv, Ibibio etc

Nigeria is a large country with many tribes and you find those tribes being proud of their ethnic background and I know for a fact that Okuns are a brave and proud tribe that doesn't need to be in the shadow of any tribe to stand up tall. People like you who suffers from Low esteem and infiriority complex certainly don't represent the proud Okun people.

You guys will come here and start lying ...
Where did you meet the okun that tell you they're not Yoruba?? grin

Hope something is not wrong with you now?

You're telling an Okun man that he's not Yoruba? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Dream25: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

I've met many proud Yoruba man from Togo, Benin...

I met one Benin Yoruba recently, man speak and hear Yoruba clearly than many of my Yoruba friends.. I swear I was shocked when he told me where he come from..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by stuffs2002: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dream25:

You guys will come here and start lying ...
Where did you meet the okun that tell you they're not Yoruba?? grin

Hope something is not wrong with you now?

You're telling an Okun man that he's not Yoruba? cheesy

And you didn't see that you are the one that something is wrong with.

Go and get a cure for your inferiority complex because no one will respect you if you don't respect yourself. Learn to stand up tall and proud and claim your tribe instead of hiding under the Yorubas who rear you with disdain. Yorubas will never accept Okuns as one of them and you can continue to pretend to yourself for the next 100 years
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by stuffs2002: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dream25:

I've met many proud Yoruba man from Togo, Benin...

I met one Benin Yoruba recently, man speak and hear Yoruba clearly than many of my Yoruba friends.. I swear I was shocked when he told me where he come from..

I have many friends from Benin Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Dream25: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

Go and get a cure for your inferiority complex because no one will respect you if you don't respect yourself. Learn to stand up tall and proud and claim your tribe instead of hiding under the Yorubas who rear you with disdain. Yorubas will never accept Okuns as one of them and you can continue to pretend to yourself for the next 100 years
Get out shameless mofo...
You're telling an Okun man that he's not Yoruba?? grin

I've never so much stupidity in a post before.. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Cryofigbos: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

The only thing u said is low self esteem and inferiority complex.........what tribe is okun is the questionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Una get generational werey for una family.....I say I be yoruba u say I no be yoruba πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Okun r yoruba if ur papa wan die make he die he no concern me...okun r yorubas...werey says yoruba's rejected themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have seen ppl like u but at d end dey don't know what dey r saying...........na u dey shear tribe give ppl ashiere....na ur oloriburuku family u go dey shear tribe give......if u quote me with ur useless inferiority complex Blabla again without the tribe okun belong u will not see end of dis year

Let me leave dis here for those that may not know u r mentally derailed so no one will take u serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Cryofigbos: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dream25:

That guy needs help

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by stuffs2002: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dream25:

Yes.. I am telling you that Okuns are not Yorubas and I am doing you a big favour by telling you the naked truth..

Only a bastard child will use his left hand to describe the route to his father's chouse.
Only a bastard child will deny his own ancestral heritage.
Re: Why Are Yorubas (okun) Not Allowed To Rule In Kogi State? by Cryofigbos: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

The only English u understand is 'inferiority complex' ppl r telling u dey r yoruba u r telling them dey are not and will never beπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na until u enter market naked b4 ur family know say something dey do u abiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na by force

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Ghanaian Women Beating Thier Husbands. / Onitsha River Port Abandoned! / Describe Fashola's Administration In 2 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.