Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) (877 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by orisa37: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
LIFE IS GOOD(PALESTINE).
THE RABBINICANTS ARE NOT SERIOUS.
SETTLE HAMAS FIRST BEFORE THE IGBOS OF NIGERIA.
YOU ALWAYS HAVE OBASANJO AND GOWON AND THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO CONTEND WITH BEFORE OOZING OUT RABBINIC GIBBERISH.

iamwai & iamalive.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by orisa37: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
IGBOS ARE YORUBA BRIARS.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
plaetton:

Science illiterate.

Igbos are of the original negro race from west Africa.

A Negro cannot scientifically be a descendant of a non- negro ancestor.
That is basic biology.

As an Igbo, I feeling really really ashamed when I here these uniformed, self- deprecating nonsense about Igbos being descendants of Jews.
There is nothing more ignorant and more pathetic.

You claim to be Igbo, but you sound pretty unintelligent.

You have forgotten that a negro and a non-negro can mate and have offspring.

In Igbo is incapsulated the fullness of the black race and the fullness of the Hebrew race. How come this concept is so difficult for you to comprehend.

We are both niggaz and jew men grin grin grin OK, maybe Hebrew men
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
paramakina202:

Fake news from Aguleri fake Jews.
https://sunnewsonline.com/igbo-not-jews-reveals-dna-report/

This one is still dragging an old 2017 Sun News article, with a Jewish Rabbinical Court ruling of 2022.

Education: 0
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Throwback:
If you are Jews then you have no business occupying anywhere in Nigeria.

You cannot be occupying Palestine by displacing the Arabs, then be occupying parts of West Africa and displacing West Africans.

Your ancestor also fell out of the sky and landed on his head in Ile-Ife.

You have no business occupying anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
yommen:
I am Yoruba and full-blooded one at that. Any Yoruba man interfering in this matter need not to. How their place of origin becomes a thing of argument is to be handled by them. E no suppose concern is. Let them be, please!

Thank you.

If only they will heed your advice.
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by plaetton: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

You claim to be Igbo, but you sound pretty unintelligent.

You have forgotten that a negro and a non-negro can mate and have offspring.

In Igbo is incapsulated the fullness of the black race and the fullness of the Hebrew race. How come this concept is so difficult for you to comprehend.

We are both niggaz and jew men grin grin grin OK, maybe Hebrew men
Honestly, I feel ashamed to be replying this nonsense from a semiliterate who skipped basic secondary school science and history, and even after then, has never bothered to upgrade his knowledge.
This is the 21st century for goodness sake. Every piece of human knowledge is at everyone's fingertips.
The era of perpetuating ignorant, self-deprecating myths has long gone.

For blokes you who insist on perpetuating this low- self worth nonsense, need I remind you that if you are a jew by whatever nonsense you conjur in your vacuous mind, then by the same token , you are also an Arab.
You see, Jews and Arabs are the same Semitic race. Their DNAs are similar, up to a certain point in chronological history. With modern DNA technology, we can see in what era, few thousand years ago, that they diverged. Besides, Jews and Arabs still share similarities in language and culture.

Therefore, Mr Igbo Jew, can you Aldo accept that you are also Arab or related to the Arab race ?

There is nothing in Igbo DNA that suggests that mixed with another distinct race several hundred years ago, talkless of several thousand years ago.

African Negroid race are the first and Original template for the entire human race.
All other races mutated from the African Negroids after the migration out of Africa about 500,000 yrs ago.

The lot of you should be thoroughly ashamed for call yourselves descendants of Jews, a semitic race that is barely 3500 years old, while your own West African Negroid race is 500,000 years old.

Please, proud of you Igboness and your Africaness.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by paramakina202: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

This one is still dragging an old 2017 Sun News article, with a Jewish Rabbinical Court ruling of 2022.

If you are too sure of Jewish Rabbinical Court ruling why not head to Israel and perform Aliyah to confirm your Jewishness as it is obligatory for every Jew to return back to their promised land and stop ranting from your Aguleri coven in Igboland.Head to Israel and prove to the Jewish world you are a Jew and demand for their citizenship that is your right as a Jew, no be so?
Btw,Your DNA text result stands valid even in the next 200 years useless conspiracy theories won't invalidate it.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by plaetton: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

So hilarious.

So if a Rabbanical court rules that you are genetically stu..pid, then it becomes so ?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
plaetton:

Honestly, I feel ashamed to be replying this nonsense from a semiliterate who skipped basic secondary school science and history, and even after then, has never bothered to upgrade his knowledge.
This is the 21st century for goodness sake. Every piece of human knowledge is at everyone's fingertips.
The era of perpetuating ignorant, self-deprecating myths has long gone.

For blokes you who insist on perpetuating this low- self worth nonsense, need I remind you that if you are a jew by whatever nonsense you conjur in your vacuous mind, then by the same token , you are also an Arab.
You see, Jews and Arabs are the same Semitic race. Their DNAs are similar, up to a certain point in chronological history. With modern DNA technology, we can see in what era, few thousand years ago, that they diverged. Besides, Jews and Arabs still share similarities in language and culture.

Therefore, Mr Igbo Jew, can you Aldo accept that you are also Arab or related to the Arab race ?

There is nothing in Igbo DNA that suggests that mixed with another distinct race several hundred years ago, talkless of several thousand years ago.

African Negroid race are the first and Original template for the entire human race.
All other races mutated from the African Negroids after the migration out of Africa about 500,000 yrs ago.

The lot of you should be thoroughly ashamed for call yourselves descendants of Jews, a semitic race that is barely 3500 years old, while your own West African Negroid race is 500,000 years old.

Please, proud of you Igboness and your Africaness.

Block head, any human species that has been on earth for 500,000 years, will be numbering in their 100 of billions. Simple statistics

Secondly I doubt you are Igbo because I have never noticed your name pop up when anti-Igbo individuals on nairaland are heaping insult on Igbos, so this your advice is beginning to seem like an advice offered by Helinues, best flushed down the toilet.

Finally you ignorance still wont allow you see beyond your illiteracy. Let's assume that the negroes have been in existence for 1 billion years on earth. Can't a group of migrating semites still have babies with negroes and vice versa, to produce offsprings that are cross-breeds?
Also in a situation where the negroes are the overwhelming population in Africa, can't those cross-breeds, start assuming more of their negro ancestor's features?
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by OfoIgbo: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
plaetton:

So hilarious.

So if a Rabbanical court rules that you are genetically stu..pid, then it becomes so ?

if a Rabbinical court that is certified to make psychiatric rulings, rules that you re stu--pid, I will believe it, after all they are certified to take such decisions

I will even believe the court, instead of you, after all in most cases mad people don't admit they are mad
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by aswani(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Gajagojo: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Please didn't you see the first sentence of my message which specifially made it clear that this thread is for just Igbos.

This thread help me and my fellow Igbos, talk about our genetics and those that may be related to us.

Apologies, if our brothers are killing your terrorist supporters in Gaza.

[quote author=Blaze14k post=127122546]

Stop playing bro.. so are you now the one to dictate where people are from what is going on here[/quote

Where have you been

It has been confirmed
Iboes are Jews
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Gajagojo: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
plaetton:

Science illiterate.

Igbos are of the original negro race from west Africa.

A Negro cannot scientifically be a descendant of a non- negro ancestor.
That is basic biology.

As an Igbo, I feeling really really ashamed when I here these uniformed, self- deprecating nonsense about Igbos being descendants of Jews.
There is nothing more ignorant and more pathetic.
Iboes are Jews
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Blaze14k: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Bros please enough of the madness already you guys are losing it. Wait is this how obsessed you are with igbos. Omo problem dey oo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Gajagojo: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros please enough of the madness already you guys are losing it. Wait is this how obsessed you are with igbos. Omo problem dey oo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Wait are you trying to say Iboes are not Jews
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Blaze14k: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Wait are you trying to say Iboes are not Jews

Bros stop making urself look like a fool. Am not here to educate u either cos the purpose of this back and forth is just for u to make a mockery
Go do some research if you are confused. Adiรณs I won't reply u anymore
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Gajagojo: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros stop making urself look like a fool. Am not here to educate u either cos the purpose of this back and forth is just for u to make a mockery
Go do some research if you are confused. Adiรณs I won't reply u anymore
What do you think you like ?
Ibos have been confirmed as Jews officially
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by Blaze14k: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

What do you think you like ?
Ibos have been confirmed as Jews officially

Ok
Re: Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) by plaetton: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Iboes are Jews
And cousins of Arabs.
I wonder which part is African.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How TB Joshua Had Sex With Members' Daughters / The Christian Room-everyone Is Welcome / Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.