Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again (65869 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Kionrae: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
He's a drug addict

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Mrpojj(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
CitynewsNG:
Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku has been spotted again at a petrol station in Northwest side of Asaba Delta State, in a video recorded by someone at the petrol station where he was playing with the Actor. The video however has been raising concerns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qul4HBYSsoY?si=qEdgiTmJua46IjST

The video already going viral worries some Nigerians about the living condition of the once famous actor as they react.

Recall that a similar video went viral last year but Actress Shan George reacted that the actor is fine.

Some Nigerians still wish he can be supported better as it was reported that he now walks around the street of Asaba, while some wish his family can be contacted.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzqtDnaNtF6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Shey na this person an actress was saying he is fine?
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Shevchenkko: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
obiekunie01:

talking total RUBBISH!

Have you even taken your time to find out how much they pay actors in nollywood??

better to be a construction site laborer than to be a movie actor in Nigeria.

At least Nigerian female actresses survive very well from other hustles after gaining popularity from acting films.

Dude stop saying what you don't know. Top actors like Hanks earn at least half a million per movie. The problem he has is drug addiction.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by FunnyAquila1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
adecz:
I swear

APC induced poverty don kolo
many of us in 9ja ..πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Constant hunger, no money to buy
simple prescribed drugs, inability to
meet daily responsibilities and outright
hopelessness in all sectors of life..😭😭😭

Our sojas need to come and reset the
socio-political system of this countryπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Chetas81(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
ONE CRAZY MENTALITY ABOUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN,IS THAT THEY DON'T MIND THEIR BUSINESS
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Fiscus105(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
It's the innocent wife I pity.
When you're telling some men to slow down and stop flirting, they'll call you ewu. Las las this is how they always end up.

I pity any woman who see her husband behaving waywardly and still clings to him praying for him to change. HIV and Aids loading.

What did u want to say about Ilebaye of BBN? Also wayward Priscilla Ojo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Allisgud: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
That guy wetin be him name self zubby na to carry am go club go high am more
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Reference(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Entertainers have become public liability Number 1.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Entprys(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
jeff1993:
he proliferated that Igbo proverb.
Egbe belu, ugo belu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by TimiRume(f): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume: 2:14pm On Nov 07
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the number on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Jewessgratitud3: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

What did u want to say about Ilelabaye of BBN and Ilebaye? Priscilla Ojo?

Who are those ones? By the way I don't watch BBN and know nothing about them: don't read about them either. So I can't say anything.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Swiftgrp: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
CitynewsNG:
Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku has been spotted again at a petrol station in Northwest side of Asaba Delta State, in a video recorded by someone at the petrol station where he was playing with the Actor. The video however has been raising concerns.

The video already going viral worries some Nigerians about the living condition of the once famous actor as they react.

Recall that a similar video went viral last year but Actress Shan George reacted that the actor is fine.

Some Nigerians still wish he can be supported better as it was reported that he now walks around the street of Asaba, while some wish his family can be contacted.

The people of Ikaland (Agbor, Owa, etc) where Hanks Anuku hails from and Delta State must step in now!

Pastor Tony Rapu and also the Redeemed Christian Church have drug/mental rehab programs and centres in Lagos State from what I've seen in videos and read over the years where men and women who had addictions or mental challenges got reliefs. I think in the short to medium-term, these two Lagos-based facilities would be great places to bring him to if there aren't phychiatric facilities in Delta State.

Hanks Anuku once stated in an interview I read years back that his father was a top member of the iconic Action Group Party led by Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, till his father passed on when he was a child back in the day. Hanks' uncle (his father's brother) was also a senior Nigerian Navy officer in the 1960s who had the option to fight on the Nigerian side (but chose to join the rebels and became the leader of the rebel Navy) during the exactly 2 years 6 months Nigerian Civil War. Hanks is a guy who comes from an illustrious Ika family and shouldn't be left to roam around without medical and financial assistance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Calitoscassius(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
i see a lot of men today doing hard man , hard man, forming invincible. Old age is a leveller , Without a familiy most men cant survive old age.
This is very very very very very true! especially if there are no financial means to maintain basic living.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Fiscus105(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Who are those ones? By the way I don't watch BBN and know nothing about them: don't read about them either. So I can't say anything.

But u know Anukus? Since he is a man.

Even u don't know BBN, u open eyes to see dressing and lifestyle.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by eliwa47(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Drugs is not the best! Stay away from it.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Jewessgratitud3: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

But u know Anukus? Since he is a man.

Even u don't know BBN, u open eyes to see dressing and lifestyle.

What are you trying to justify here? That because some rotten pigs from a dysfunctional home are living a wayward life the men too have the right to live recklessly? Even while married? Cut it abeg
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Calitoscassius(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume: 2:14pm On Nov 07
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the number on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.
Naigerians cannot afford food and bills let alone pay just to talk to an E friend. grin

E friend? More like a therapist, psychologist or counsellor hope you are well qualified, many unqualified therapists, psychologists or counsellors ends up suicidal or alcoholics after listening to patients problems.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Myer(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Attention seeker.
There's nothing wrong with him. He's just a drug addict looking for the usual quick fix.

What did he do with all his movie earnings?
My father earned less in the same period as a regular employee and he's not roaming the streets begging.
This was one of my greatest fears as a rapper that made me ditch fame for a 9 to 5- having a publicised crisis after fame- either losing my fortunes or getting hooked on drugs or some other crazy crises cos we see it happen all the time.

Some times when God shuts some doors, we should thank Him. Cos He truly knows best.

I pray Hanks Finds Peace. I pray He obtains mercy and grace and favor before God and man.
I pray he's restored spiritually and materially even beyond he's ever been.
I pray He becomes a vessel for God's use and testimonies of God's Love andGoodness and the Power of His Grace iunto Salvation in thr mighty name of Jesus. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Ashawoman82: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
jeff1993:
This Man was my perfect actor for Bad boy roles back then!!

He has the swag, the Looks, the charisma, the Voice. I so much like that movie where he took paw paw Girlfriend and he proliferated that Igbo proverb.
lol .good old days, I remember that movie..there was a scene where pawpaw stoned him with shit..lol ...

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by jclassiq(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Substance addiction.

And Jesus answering said unto them, "with man it is impossible; but not with God".
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Lumarstone: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
That film he featured that year called Senator remains extraordinary!
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Fadakings(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Only one thing... Drug addiction.
CitynewsNG:

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Ashawoman82: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mrpojj:

Shey na this person an actress was saying he is fine?
go and browse about him, check out his throwback photo, he was among the most handsome nollywood actors in those days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Ashawoman82: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

What did u want to say about Ilelabaye of BBN? Also wayward Priscilla Ojo?
sadly it's very impossible for women if such class and promiscuity to ever get broke especially in this country..guy no compare Ur life with woman o cos everything just favours them...look arround u.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Fiscus105(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ashawoman82:
sadly it's very impossible for women if such class and promiscuity to ever get broke especially in this country..guy no compare Ur life with woman o cos everything just favours them...look arround u.

Thousands of them are broke and forgotten.

Go and read what Shan George say few days ago about contributing money for fellow actresses.

Did they usually contributing donation for rich person?
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by tunize(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Attention seeker.
There's nothing wrong with him. He's just a drug addict looking for the usual quick fix.

My father earned less in the same period as a regular employee and he's not roaming the streets begging.
Oga nobody owes him anything okay there’s no need guilt tripping anyone everyone has got one or two things to take care of. Hanks made earned too what did he do with his money?

2 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by CJStarz: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Would you be bold enough to mention the name of your dad here? Chiwetalu Agu?πŸ˜€

FuckingMachine:
Attention seeker.

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Federalis: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
So help him God!!!

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by ogbonti: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
jeff1993:
This Man was my perfect actor for Bad boy roles back then!!

He has the swag, the Looks, the charisma, the Voice. I so much like that movie where he took paw paw Girlfriend and he proliferated that Igbo proverb.

Aki’s girlfriend Sandra πŸ˜„

i f vc king throw her over da umbey πŸ˜‚
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by dataking: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Prick of a guy. Met him once at Lagoon restaurant. Very arrogant fool
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by banky222: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
This guy is almost 70 years . How do you want him to look?
Abeg they should let him breath .

2 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by EyenIbibio1: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
This man problem dey like season film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.