Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again (65868 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Armanipounds: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
I learnt he's HIV positive due to some reckless lifestyle on and off the set.
If true, that thing is affecting him negatively. If you're reading my comments and you have the virus, please don't spread it. Go for your free treatment and management. The virus can be surpressed in such a way you can't infect anyone if you maintain a healthy lifestyle.

But if you don't, that thing will kill you faster. You can't be smoking, drinking too much alcohol and expect any improvement from the virus. A word is enough for the wise.

PS. My statement is my opinion and haven't concluded that he has the virus. I just used this.medium to enlighten us. No one is perfect. Thanks for reading.
May God help us all in this trying times.

I really don't know your age, but you sound like a barely educated ogogoro drinker who just drank usual evening ogogoro liqour.. When has HIV become the basis for this online rant you just did? Nigerians are just so so classless and don't know when to respect the privacy of people, people living with HIV should be treated with love, care and support! HIV is far better than cancer, leukemia, jaundice and so many other diseases that adversely affects one's health.. Maybe your comprehension problem has failed you again... You said in your first sentence that "You learnt" meaning you got your info from a competent source and coming back to contradict your useless self by saying you have not concluded Do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Ashawoman82: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

Thousands of them are broke and forgotten.

Go and read what Shan George say few days ago about contributing money for fellow actresses.

Did they usually contributing donation for rich person?
y not compare the number to their fellow male counterparts..look naturally favours will always come for women, if u mention 5 broke actresses I can mention 20 broke actors to counter Ur number...
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by godofuck231: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Crack crazy , whey them colorado and meth heads , see the future now, its already here , look at your selves

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by highness25(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
CitynewsNG:
Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku has been spotted again at a petrol station in Northwest side of Asaba Delta State, in a video recorded by someone at the petrol station where he was playing with the Actor. The video however has been raising concerns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qul4HBYSsoY?si=qEdgiTmJua46IjST

The video already going viral worries some Nigerians about the living condition of the once famous actor as they react.

Recall that a similar video went viral last year but Actress Shan George reacted that the actor is fine.

Some Nigerians still wish he can be supported better as it was reported that he now walks around the street of Asaba, while some wish his family can be contacted.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzqtDnaNtF6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
People should learn how to focus more on their selves instead of worrying about others. That's what Nigeria is now all about... Now, the question is, if it were you would people have your time?
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by iammolise(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Still the best and badest "bad guy" actor, he doesn't play the role, he lives it, and still does, u can see that from his dress sense even till now, bring ur argument if u've seen any current actor that has out-done Hanks anuku in the "bad-guy" role.

That lady that mentioned Shan John has followed him well grin, that's literally his Nollywood wife, just like iniedo and emeka Ike, Ramsay Noah and jenevive, Jim yke and rita domnic cheesy
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by todugo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Nigeria celebrities are waiting for him to die so they will start posting his picture ND typing rip
Actually it's bloggers waiting for him to die so that dey can fetch money from social engagements.
Money no dey Nollywood again.Most actor you see today still balling is because of political engagements. What am I saying? They are into politics and office holders.Some of them sef done turn bloggers. NOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY IS BROKE
E.g Kenneth okonkwo, uiel edochie,Zack ogie,okie bakassi, Desmond Elliot etc... Why them stop acting join politics?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2023
sad Consequences of unhealthy lifestyle,misuse of earnings, but I don't pity him.
The dude gave his poor unsuspecting wife HIV after sleeping around with 80 different women outside Nigeria during his heydays in Nollywood. He was cheating on the wife when he traveled to Zambia on a trip without his family,to take part in plays teaching about HIV and AIDS in 2011.
He contracted the dreaded virus from one of his gfs there, who advised him about her pregnancy and forced him to do the dreaded test.The gf did the test and was P,so forced him to do so too.
He too discovered he was P and hid it from the wife when he returned to Zimbabwe where his family was then.
And to think he knew his HIV status and still slept with his wife unprotected! I call it wickedness!
He came on air in City FM radio in Ghana in 2015 to reveal the information.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Funflipper: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2023
EvilNeedle:
It isn't drugs. It is called mental illness.

But the mental illness is as a result of him frying up his brain with crack.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by wink2015(m): 1:48am On Nov 16, 2023
obiekunie01:

talking total RUBBISH!

Have you even taken your time to find out how much they pay actors in nollywood??

better to be a construction site laborer than to be a movie actor in Nigeria.

At least Nigerian female actresses survive very well from other hustles after gaining popularity from acting films.

What kind of hustle are you talking about as it relates to female actresses?

Are male actors not supposed to hustle?
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Caseless: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Attention seeker.
There's nothing wrong with him. He's just a drug addict looking for the usual quick fix.

What did he do with all his movie earnings?
My father earned less in the same period as a regular employee and he's not roaming the streets begging.
Stop thinking like this. Life can happen to anyone.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by TheSuperX(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Mhen say NO to drugs.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by maxzzo1(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2023
Effect of drugs
Lesson to d younger once
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by mysticwarrior(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2023
The guy is Hiv positive and a drug addict.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Gerrard59(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
ednut1:
i see a lot of men today doing hard man , hard man, forming invincible. Old age is a leveller , Without a familiy most men cant survive old age.

Sha, you have a point. But this man probably indulged in drugs and does not have money again.

Na money be the koko. wink

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by YeyeGbami: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2023
Guy might just be chilling, if he needs help he would ask. Help wey una go do finish, hold am for blokus
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by kestolove95(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2023
todugo:

Actually it's bloggers waiting for him to die so that dey can fetch money from social engagements.
Money no dey Nollywood again.Most actor you see today still balling is because of political engagements. What am I saying? They are into politics and office holders.Some of them sef done turn bloggers. NOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY IS BROKE
E.g Kenneth okonkwo, uiel edochie,Zack ogie,okie bakassi, Desmond Elliot etc... Why them stop acting join politics?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
my brother na diversification
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by VULCAN(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2023
Why is this fellow so angry?

obiekunie01:

talking total RUBBISH!

Have you even taken your time to find out how much they pay actors in nollywood??

better to be a construction site laborer than to be a movie actor in Nigeria.

At least Nigerian female actresses survive very well from other hustles after gaining popularity from acting films.

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Josywhyte: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2023
See wetin excess drug don cause. I remember wen dis nigga been dey advice youth to stay away from drugs wen him been lap PH city. Omo this life sha. Never be addicted to anything that will ruin your life o
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Poleski: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2023
He reminds me of Majek Fashek's ordeal. This guy may die like him.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by eepeepook: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Why not indulge in his craft if drugs are his vice? He can use acting to fill his time instead of searching for his next high. This is why it’s better to avoid drugs than to find out you possess an addictive personality.
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by TimiRume(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Naigerians cannot afford food and bills let alone pay just to talk to an E friend. grin

E friend? More like a therapist, psychologist or counsellor hope you are well qualified, many unqualified therapists, psychologists or counsellors ends up suicidal or alcoholics after listening to patients problems.
More than qualified dey worry me sef cheesy I understand the Nigerian situation that's why my rates are as low as anything. Thanks still! smiley
Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
TimiRume:
More than qualified dey worry me sef cheesy I understand the Nigerian situation that's why my rates are as low as anything. Thanks still! smiley
Good luck! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again by EvilNeedle(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Funflipper:

But the mental illness is as a result of him frying up his brain with crack.

It's the other way round. Mental illness made him seek out drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.