Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) (2297 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
South African super fan Mama Joy went to France to support the Springboks at the Rugby World Cup last month and not only did she return with the Webb Ellis Trophy, but the sports fanatic also found love in the European country.

“What about this, my man has got a taste. Thanks Babe for the gifts, what do you think SA, [I] am a lucky woman nee,” shared Mama Joy on her X account (formerly Twitter) on Saturday morning. The post was accompanied by images of her with her partner and Gucci gifts he bought her.

Real name Joy Chauke, but affectionately known to South African sports fans, as Mama Joy is a mainstay at sporting events, having first made her name as one of Orlando Pirates’ FC biggest supporters. The now Royal AM fan has become more popular over the years, attending international sporting events.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Controversy in France

Last month, there was controversy as to how she together with fellow sports fan, Botha Msila managed to fly to France to support the Springboks. Netizens came hard, particularly at Mama Joy, questioning how she could afford to be in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzRDGUpH434?si=TNFBWeak_zkgbdIe

“Mama Joy and Botha are not paid by the department to go to stadiums,” the department spokesperson Litha Mpondwana told TimesLIVE at the time.

Mpondwana did confirm that they paid for the duo’s return flights and accommodation, without disclosing the cost.

Opposition party Democratic Alliance (DA) spokesperson Renaldo Gouws was critical of the department’s support of the fans and suggested the money could’ve been better spent elsewhere.

“I found out that these two are paid by the Department of Sport, Arts and Culture to go and be supporters in the stands. I’m not joking. They are paid by taxpayers to go to sporting events across the world to ‘represent’ SA” he said.

Gouws criticised the department, saying instead of supporting sports fans, it should support struggling athletes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Waiting for the SAs haters aka japagerians to come look for troubles and also playing the victims.

That's beautiful.

12 Likes

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jeon:
Waiting for the SAs haters aka japagerians to come look for troubles and also playing the victims.

That's beautiful.

😂😂😂😂

For once let's have a peaceful SA thread, please.

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

😂😂😂😂
For once let's have a peaceful SA thread, please.
The hating japagerians, won't allow it. Just wait let they discover this thread of yours.
☺ .

9 Likes

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin
French man about to achieve his fetish dream of banging a Zulu sub-saharan matured woman with semi wrinkled kukunase. grin

9 Likes

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lionessza and Samantha124

It seems the inferiority complex u abused Nigerian men about also troubles your men over there, cause how does one celebrates "bagging" a french boyfriend on behalf of another person(A woman)

Imagine how wildly he would celebrate "winning/bagging" a french female celebrity for himself

Lets see how hypocritical u too are by not running down here to condemn this simpish act

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by TimiRume(f): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:
grin
French man about to achieve his fetish dream of banging a Zulu sub-saharan matured woman with semi wrinkled kukunase. grin
Jealous much? Isn't your dream to be a white woman's fetish? cheesy

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:
Jealous much? Isn't your dream to be a white woman's fetish? cheesy
I am far from jealousy grin
I am indifferent to race . grin

As long as a woman is hot and beautiful I will gladly be her fetish. cool
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by TimiRume(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

I am far from jealousy grin
I am indifferent to race . grin

As long as a woman is hot and beautiful I will gladly be her fetish. cool
Okay oo grin
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Amigoss: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lovely, Happy for her and wish same for Samantha124 too
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:
Okay oo grin
You once said you like Samantha124 .

Hope it's not what I am thinking. grin grin grin
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by TimiRume(f): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

You once said you like Samantha124 .

Hope it's not what I am thinking. grin grin grin
Is that your alt? cheesy
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:
Is that your alt? cheesy
Answer the question. Don't be like a typical Nigerian who replies to a question with a question. grin
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by TimiRume(f): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

Answer the question. Don't be like a typical Nigerian who replies to a question with a question. grin
I don't know who that is or care to know. Bye cheesy
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:
I don't know who that is or care to know. Bye cheesy
If you had a chance with Samantha you would dig in right? wink
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by TimiRume(f): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

If you had a chance with Samantha you would dig in right? wink
Dude bye cool
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:
Dude bye cool
Samantha124 will soon cure your konji grin
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by keymatt(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2023
Let the fight (NIG vs SA) begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2023
Am I the only one seeing a white man and a dark man?

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:42am On Nov 16, 2023
Samantha124 how many DMs u getting from desperate sex obsessed japagerians looking for easy SA visa🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by TANID(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2023
cool
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Meteng: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
DDIA:
grin
“about to achieve “? Something wey him don bang since. Those babes down south no dey waste time. I’ve been there
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Meteng:
“about to achieve “? Something wey him don bang since. Those babes down south no dey waste time. I’ve been there
It's a norm in South Africa for ladies to have sex in public places with strangers.

Sex during and after school hours in the school premise amongst students is a norm too.

I once watched two different videos of SHS students taking turns to bleep the their classmate while she enjoyed it.

I bet Samantha124 can relate. grin

1 Like

Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:19am On Nov 17, 2023
DDIA:

It's a norm in South Africa for ladies to have sex in public places with strangers.

Sex during and after school hours in the school premise amongst students is a norm too.

I once watched two different videos of SHS students taking turns to bleep the their classmate while she enjoyed it.

I bet Samantha124 can relate. grin

How many times u DMd Samantha in desperation for SA visa? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️👎🏾🇳🇬
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
I don't blame this op at all..

But you see those mods who keep pushing his stupid threads about southie taunting and mocking Naija to FP are the real werey undecided

Dem no know themselves undecided
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by Silentgroper(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2023
😂😂😂 ..

Shiit .. Sam is about the most wanted(romantically) female in this forum ...
Re: SA's Superfan 'Mama Joy' Bags Herself French Boyfriend At Rugby World Cup (PIX) by DDIA: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

How many times u DMd Samantha in desperation for SA visa? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️👎🏾🇳🇬
To do what exactly in Southy?

Do I look or sound like a flat.ino? grin

(1) (Reply)

Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? / I'm I Pregnant! Help! / She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.