Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (35596 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Gajagojo: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You really need education
I do . I know
It is lifelong thing
You on the other hand are ineducable

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Yaribanzaonic: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
It's not an Obident thing...

Omenka claims to be from Benue and when IGBOs try to align with their extended kindred, he will be ranting like a dog with measles.

It's now known that omenka is a Yoruba person from the SW that works for APC as a Propagandist...why are they ashamed of their Yoruba ethnicity?

aswani:

Maybe he is learning from IPOBidients that claim to be Yoruba people, who knows.

I will never do such so am not about to defend or answer questions on behalf of those that do.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Amotolongbo(f): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

I do . I know
It is lifelong thing
You on the other hand are ineducable
as if this thing knows what to do with education

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by aswani(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
.why are they ashamed of their Yoruba ethnicity?

This one is for Chinedu Gbadebo to tell us.

6 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by WarmTest3: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hey everyone in study land! Gotta share the love for essay services. After reading up on https://essaykeeper.com/I felt way more informed. Took the plunge, and it was a total win! The essay service I went for was on point, writers nailed it, and stress-free paper achieved. Check out EssayKeeper.com and think about using essay services – a total lifesaver when deadlines are looming!
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Yaribanzaonic: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
What about Jimi Agbaje. That also contested Governorship. You said his name is ekenechukwu ..why na? Why do you like mudslinging other tribes instead of standing firm on your heritage?...why?

aswani:

This one is for Chinedu Gbadebo to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by aswani(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
What about Jimi Agbaje. That also contested Governorship. You said his name is ekenechukwu ..why na? Why do you like mudslinging other tribes instead of standing firm on your heritage?...why?

Whoa, pump your brakes please.

Your questions cannot be directed at me as I never do any of those things. Find the person or people that do them to ask bikonu.

5 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
What money cannot do does not exist
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by masseratti: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nice one.. Am impressed m
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by unmask: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
He is about to join politics

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Those that understand the value of education really know that school isn’t scam

Bro!

The dude graduated with "SECOND CLASS UPPER CREDIT"!!

The education he got was a scam!
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by masseratti: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
What money cannot do does not exist
in university of Ibadan? You must be a joker. Your money will not buy you a second class upper in UI.. That's my alma matter, the school is too full of sadist for them to just dash you 2:1 because you get money... Dem no go gree... Sadist too much for your money for that to happen.

13 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Cajal(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
😳😳

Ti o ba to asiko atisu, furo a la
Not for those with intestinal obstruction
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
You sure sey dis one go lectures?
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by GBPUSD: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Saheed Osupa sha ni icon orin gidi, iwo kan click Osupa ko wo Fuji gangan gangan...

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Houseontherock1: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
DLC, not regular
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by duduade: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedu666:
You mean saheed dey attention class?

Exactly what I am trying to understand here

Lool

How he could have shuffled attending class and other activities... Might have been on a part time program obviously

Anyway congratulations to him
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Cajal:

Not for those with intestinal obstruction
Pessimist spotted 😏😏
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Adexvivacity(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Benwallt:

O je lo fokan bale omomi osupa

Olorun lo n shey oun gbogbo eda ko le ma tiraka
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by foleskay(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
To ba to asiko atishu, Omo mi furi a'mala.

I can never forget
That ur Yoruba is not understandable. Rewrite it undecided
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Tayorshd87: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
Good job πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Keep it up
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Tayorshd87: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
masseratti:
in university of Ibadan? You must be a joker. Your money will not buy you a second class upper in UI.. That's my alma matter, the school is too full of sadist for them to just dash you 2:1 because you get money... Dem no go gree... Sadist too much for your money for that to happen.

My brother same thing with UNILORIN sadddist everywhere wetin be ur money won help u pass exam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

I laugh in Spanish unilorin UI and some prestigious universities are not like Unilag and lasu or schools in the east πŸ€”

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by EminiOba: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedu666:
You mean saheed dey attention class?
It's not full time basis, it is DLC, they don't do physical class

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Felix6: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
😳😳

Ti o ba to asiko atisu, furo a la
grin grin grin grin grin
Though I didn't understand nothing from the line, but those emoji says alot from your reactioncheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Coolcat95: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
GRADUATE OR HIM BUY THE GRADUATION πŸŽ“ TICKET A.K.A CERTIFICATE
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by PHAYOL81: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Congrats Kingie Kingie.

''Whosoever doesn't know the MOON has yet to thread the surface of the earth, undoubtedly ....undoubtedly.''

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Pepperdemisback: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
A very good Nollywood actor. He sabi warrior roles very well.
His daughter graduated from abroad recently.
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Mccullum: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
More successes ahead...

King Fuji.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by FreeStuffsNG: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wow!!! Congratulations sir. He is one of the most talented entertainers I know. From his acting in films to his wisdom-laden music, he is truly phenomenal.
I am not surprised at all, he is absolutely brilliant! Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by OLULAW: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Christistruth03:
Boda Saheed Tried

He even took Second Class Upper
which means he was not asleep in Class

Free Fuji Concert for the Whole University

He should even establish a dept of Music for them

In my undergrad days (not a UI grad), 2.1 graduates were the best. Some departments produced first class graduates once in a quarter of a century.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Sirianese: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Melezenawii:
PHOTOS: Fuji Star Saheed Osupa Graduates From UI

Nigerian Fuji maestro, Saheed Osupa, has graduated from the University of Ibadan, Oyo State, with a degree in political science.

He shared photos from the convocation ceremony on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

The photos were captioned, "It is official! Today, I attended the Convocation Ceremony of the University Of Ibadan, where I graduated from the Department of Political Science with Second Class Upper Credit.

"The public should be aware that, King (Dr.) Saheed Osupa Akorede is a graduate of the prestigious University Of Ibadan, Class '21 Alhamdulilahi”.

Na every year e dey graduate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.