Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (35599 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Benwallt(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Adexvivacity:

Olorun lo n shey oun gbogbo eda ko le ma tiraka

Ibi teni kan sede to lo ti sun mi o. Toni ke jawo pe moni bukata temi ni baba loke wa pari ise yen o.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by omoadeleye(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Aje , na owe n la cos it's actually working for me.

Jedi jedi dey do you before?
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by olamike02: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
To ba to asiko atishu, Omo mi furi a'mala.

I can never forget
'furo'

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Bimpe29: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Congratulations to him!
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Okhuadams(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Melezenawii:
PHOTOS: Fuji Star Saheed Osupa Graduates From UI

Nigerian Fuji maestro, Saheed Osupa, has graduated from the University of Ibadan, Oyo State, with a degree in political science.

He shared photos from the convocation ceremony on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

The photos were captioned, "It is official! Today, I attended the Convocation Ceremony of the University Of Ibadan, where I graduated from the Department of Political Science with Second Class Upper Credit.

"The public should be aware that, King (Dr.) Saheed Osupa Akorede is a graduate of the prestigious University Of Ibadan, Class '21 Alhamdulilahi”.
you mean Yoruba language political science
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
😳😳

Ti o ba to asiko atisu, furo a la

Thanks for correcting nairaland agbadorian helinues who doesn't understand the Yoruba language but ignorantly tribalistic...grin grin grin

Is that not a trait of an omo ale?

A Yoruba man that cannot speak or write his language fluently, no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Kingzjayzee: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If degree is not education, then what is it?
a degree is a degree. Education is Education. Shikena! cheesy
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by voltron14: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Congratulations to Saheed Osupa.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by aswani(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You started with Obidents...you entered

Gbadebo Rhodes...

Now you abandon the discuss. Let me tell you something..the actions today will be your undoing tomorrow. Keep being short sighted..

What exactly are you taking about because you have lost me totally here? Or maybe I am better of not knowing.

You are throwing random words at me, if you give me some context, that wouldn't be a bad thing.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Swiftgrp: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2023
helinues:

This thread is not for incoherent students.

Thank you
Helinues, please you have to stop engaging these NL trolls with banters and just hit the NL Report Button and/or quote the Super moderators whose job it is to permanently ban that moniker for violating NL rules and using ethnic slurs to coin or create his moniker and using the same moniker to call Yorubas bast**ds and slander Yoruba folks by calling them "yaribanza"...

I've been observing some of your posts or responses to these insidious trolls especially the ethnic bigot who uses the ethnic slur against Yorubas as his user name or moniker. (Banza... means bastard in Hausa. Ya.riba is another ethnic slur used only by Ibos on all their propaganda and hate speech-filled websites).

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Swiftgrp: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Melezenawii:

Nigerian Fuji maestro, Saheed Osupa, has graduated from the University of Ibadan, Oyo State, with a degree in political science.

He shared photos from the convocation ceremony on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

The photos were captioned, "It is official! Today, I attended the Convocation Ceremony of the University Of Ibadan, where I graduated from the Department of Political Science with Second Class Upper Credit.

"The public should be aware that, King (Dr.) Saheed Osupa Akorede is a graduate of the prestigious University Of Ibadan, Class '21 Alhamdulilahi”.
That's awesome... Congratulations to the 54-year-old Fuji musician, film actor, and Hip Fuji Creator star.

I recall that some of his children graduated from U.S. academic institutions and Saheed Osupa was due to join the U.S. Marines but he later turned it down. Continuous education is key to innovation.

=>https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2015/10/i-turned-down-offer-to-join-us-marine.html
=>https://punchng.com/pasuma-osupa-elated-as-children-graduate-from-us-schools/

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by honeyB2018: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Melezenawii:

You have done very well for yourself.
Congrats.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by 0xiide22: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2023
House of Reps loading........😜😂
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by MemoriesAndMe: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2023
Monsignor22:
Congrats to him, always loved his fuji classics

He's highly talented too. Everyone that understands his lyrics know that about him.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2023
We were there to dance and celebrate with him... 😂 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtBozdWe3c
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Ykc2(m): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2023
Is he from nigeria or from Papua new Guinea?
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Burgerlomo: 2:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Congratulations 👍

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Bar1941(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
@Melezenawii....I remember when you were shouting you are from Benue. You are also @omenka abi?

When do Benue people now have and bother about Yoruba artist that are graduates of universities in a core South west state like OYO?

This life exposes Yoruba treachery constantly..

Very sick people..spits

Illiterate, that is the premier university in Nigeria and it's among the top 3 in the whole country. If you combine all the universities in your region, they don't worth U.I. Even the very few people that went to the university in your region passed through it.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by favour32(m): 4:24am On Nov 16, 2023
School nor be scam especially for Nigeria.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Warrior247: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Honestly if is one of the motivating Yoruba proverbs.

Success comes with ease when it is its time

Success comes with ease when it is its time

You can say that again ☺️

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by thomasjoe(m): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It's a safety shield . Nothing more .
Those who graduated from the school of hard knocks rule the world ...go figure ...
Thank me later
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by adexpa(m): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:

A degree is part of education but it is not enough to become who you need to become in life, there's more to life and degree can be part of the foundation. Education does not have end, you keep learning and keep growing in area of interest on a daily basis, and that may include classesand off classes

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by abbeynism(m): 5:21am On Nov 16, 2023
Congratulations. Big daddy. Osupa. Omonla. Akorede.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by otipoju(m): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2023
Kingzjayzee:
a degree is a degree. Education is Education. Shikena! cheesy

Ideally, a degree is the attestation that an individual has received formal education in a certain area of human endeavor from an awarding instituition.

You may get that same education in am informal setting by reading, work experience or training...but it is not a degree.

You don't get awarded a degree from an institution without being educated in the accredited body of knowledge.

Stop parroting things that you have not deeply thought about. A degree and education are not mutually exclusive. You get a degree by being educated.

There is such a thing as formal and informal education. Only individuals who went through formal education get degrees.

Education can come from various sources but only formal education bestows degrees on individuals.

The degree is awarded as evidence to the fact that they have been educated....in an institution accredited to provide such education.

That is why it's called formal. It comes with a curriculum, a syllabus,tests, assignments, projects and exams to verify that the individual has meet certain established standards of knowledge.

I am repeating this in many ways so you may understand that ideally you can not get a degree without being educated, but you can be educated without having a degree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Ayobeck(m): 5:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Those that understand the value of education really know that school isn’t scam
Forget he do dis for political future,he wanted to become president b dat,2nd class,he should define political science for me
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by TheSuperX(m): 5:47am On Nov 16, 2023
It's never too late
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by bobbiiee: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2023
I was going to say that. I read of a man who graduated after he turned 70 years old. Not too old to start life afresh.

TheSuperX:
It's never too late

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by lebienconnu: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Saidi koko bi ota eyin won oran.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by dfrost: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

Saridon pee, congratulations.

Now please stop fighting everybody upandan.

He's calm now. Stopped fighting already. Made peace recently with Paso.

Na politics be the new gold mine. Na to collect Caretaker Chairman first. Others go align.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan by shonepa(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2023
Ur opinion. Person wey don dey streets get money b4 e graduate, na Ur time em waste?

Degree no be education...na there u loose gaurd.

Gajagojo:

School is okay but that is not the only or the best place to get educated
If you don't know that you might have wasted time in school
A degree is not education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.