Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office (43997 Views)

OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by PopQueenAgency: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
High blood pressure. Headache na warning sign.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by bashlek(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
May his soul Rest In Peace……….Stress too much in this country. Let endeavor to rest well, eat good food, do exercise even if na small trek and carry nonsense away from mind. Don’t do pass yaself. This 2023 recorded a lot of death by stress. May God safe us
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by DarkJeddi(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
May His Soul Rest In Peace..
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Vision101(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
@Iseoluwani
useless country.

@me
Only a useless person lives in a useless country.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Vision101(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Evil of the last ASU strike. The academic year is being rushed. Lecturers and students are stressed 😫.

RIP to our dear Doc.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Sirianese: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
post=126988406:

Source: https://punchng.com/student-blames-fatigue-as-oau-lecturer-slumps-dies/

Dude has gone straight to hell

No pit-stops, direct to hellfire
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by GreenDee(f): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Always remember to take care of your health at all times... especially the aged ppl

1 Like

Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Nawa oo! The school management should really put more efforts in the lecturers welfare promotion including their salaries and employ more lecturers, to ease the workload on the present ones.
Because this current happening doesn't spell good at all.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by eepeepook: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2023
Somebody will say perform yoga every morning, Nigerians will claim it’s demonic. Make una enjoy una cardiac arrests, strokes and high blood pressures. Good physical health trickles into one’s ability to handle mental stress.

Goodbye to him. Every dead person passed the final exam of life.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by NaijaCover(m): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Blake755:

Oga bad news u never hear the one that sup for aba yesterday u no dey current sef

When last did you visit our website
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by favour32(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Stress na silent killer if you nor appreciate am.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by ProfGday(m): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2023
Johnboom:
This man was my lecturer in the department of STE. He major in Physics education. He taught me very well. He was well know for chasing females students for sex, even inside office or car. May God saved us.

I was about to chip in this known fact about Dr Ayo..... And more so,the way this guy always tackle PG students either during seminar presentation or thesis defense was just to much.

That faculty almost ended my career before I ran for my dear life..... This life just take it as if is nothing.

I hope others learn from this.

Rip AY

1 Like

Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by McLizbae: 6:13am On Nov 16, 2023
grin grin grin
GobsLacked:
E get this [/b]ogbonge speaker[b] 🔊🔉🔉wey I Dey use , my Landlord almost give me Quit Notice.

Come , make I give you good price before oga come back shop.

Payment on delivery 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Nationwide delivery 🚚🌍
- [ ]
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by nedekid: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hunger in the land . People are working and stressing on empty stomach.

Today is just half of the month but many salaries have long been exhausted due to high rising cost of things everyday.

If no body does anything at this point then ...

I noticed a colleague of mine in one of my schools has not been coming. I even thought she resigned and had been meaning to ask the other teachers only to be told today that she's been on sabbatical for weeks now on this fatigue issue. In fact they described her as only bones and tendons. Her husband had abandoned her for years now to cater for their children alone. Now with this hardship, the woman is getting weaker and weaker. Yet you'll teach, lecture and talk in this health condition.

Na wah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by nedekid: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2023
eepeepook:
Somebody will say perform yoga every morning, Nigerians will claim it’s demonic. Make una enjoy una cardiac arrests, strokes and high blood pressures. Good physical health trickles into one’s ability to handle mental stress.

Goodbye to him. Every dead person passed the final exam of life.
Bros you said it all.
Check your BP, even when young. I was about 25 when I went to the hospital for something else and found out I had high BP. Taking medication now for over 25 years.
If over 40, do a prostrate test atleast 1ce yearly, do a lipid profile to check cholesterol, do renal function test regularly to know your kidney function, liver function test, uric acid etc.
Doing the above will let you know your status and make amends early. Funny things is that all these test are cheap in a proper place eg clinic medicals at illupeju compared to the roadside local ones.
What you said about physical health is very important, cut down on food, alcohol, and smoking. As for me, I only eat once a day, for the past 2 months and I have lost 10kg!, stopped alcohol for 11 months, only benson and hedges I am struggling with.
May the lecturers soul rest in peace. Condolences to his family.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Truvelisback(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!! The school management should employ more lecturers to ease the burden on existing lecturers.
RIP Doc.
No mind dem. Dem sabi hike school fees for Students but not fit employ more lecturers because of stingyness.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by onyxo76(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2023
soccerlite:

ASUU fights for more recruitment

But they don't fight for old people ineffective to retire
he was only 52 years, abi that one too old?
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by onyxo76(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2023
The thing is ,these are not the best of times particularly for university staff, the strike last year has really messed up the
system, many staff have left the university, many relocated abroad leaving behind the already overburdened ones.
many among those left have serious medical issues for which they take expensive drugs to manage, with the economic situation in the
country many cant afford those drugs again, many spend more than half of their salary on fuel neglecting food and other things to take care of themselves.
now FG want to collect 40% of everything the school make as its IGR, how does the school run effectively? Many more will still leave the system which will lead to a total collapse and that is what fg wants, i wonder at times if there is a hidden plot to reduce our population with all these horrible policies.
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by woleabayo(f): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2023
rip sir
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Meteng: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Fine man and looks like a nice man
Re: Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office by Josywhyte: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2023
See wetin voting in an incompetent leader because of ethnicity has caused. May we never learn our lessons the hard way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.