Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike (38330 Views)

NLC Gives Police 48 Hours To Vacate NURTW Secretariat / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / NLC Gives FG, Ogun 21 Days To Fix Lagos–Abeokuta Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by favor914: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kekenary:
If them keep you side by side with Ajaero, you no go cough. You dey nairaland dey yarn dust.
They should have beaten that idiot Hypocrite into a coma, very useless idiot man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by jclassiq(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:
The strike is all about NLC president candidate losing governorship election in imo state, it's very unfortunate NLC directing workers to go on strike because of personal interest of NLC president

When will you start to use that brain of yours?
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Babatunjo: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
End sar 3
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by IamAtikulate: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

We are not the one wailing bit the born filled with hatred souls are the one wailing and wishing for the destruction of their own country because their candidate loss in an election.

The mindless souls wont mind to burn everything down
"We are not the one wailing..."

But you have been wailing since Monday

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by favor914: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
jclassiq:

When will you start to use that brain of yours?
Sharap you confirmed Hypocrite without a brain, Obidient Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by helinues: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
IamAtikulate:

"We are not the one wailing..."

But you have been wailing since Monday

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sebi you have been here since Saturday.

Have you lots run out of ideas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Jkilo: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
BadMaster:
All their demands is centered around the incident that happened in Imo state. This clearly shows that these people don't care about the masses.
I would have replied you by educating your mediocrity but unfortunately I'm on strike. Lol...
Idiot! I don't blame you at all. It is Abacha I blame. If not because Abacha stole the money meant for your education, you would have understood clearly the demands that has just been stated.
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Raskimonojendor: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:
The strike is all about NLC president candidate losing governorship election in imo state, it's very unfortunate NLC directing workers to go on strike because of personal interest of NLC president
Nothing for the common man to get out of this strike. It's all about Ajaero's bruised ego grin
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Houseontherock1: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmm...it's all about you! Not even one point for workers' welfare undecided

3 Likes

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by IVORY2009(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:

Did you take time out to read and re read the write up sir? I doubt it, please read and digest the write up before jumping to make your comment.
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Does Tinubu care about the masses?

We stand with NLC
. don't mind the suffer head
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by UptownVibes(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin I knew the strike was not to address the situation in the country. Its for their own selfish interest. Stupid people

4 Likes

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Raskimonojendor: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Hmm...it's all about you! Not even one point for workers' welfare undecided
grin
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by helinues: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truay1h28d:
:

You can't make it in life with this cheap scam. Trust me
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by favor914: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jkilo:

I would have replied you by educating your mediocrity but unfortunately I'm on strike. Lol...
Idiot! I don't blame you at all. It is Abacha I blame. If not because Abacha stole the money meant for your education, you would have understood clearly the demands that has just been stated.
Sharap & answer the question, this useless strike because Adjaero went to play state politics, & received a sound panel beating in Owerri?

1 Like

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Topmaike007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:
I believe if your father was the NLC president you won't be saying this

1 Like

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by englishmart(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
successmatters:
Condition number 7, stop employingonly northern police commissioners in Imo state henceforth.
Deploying
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Charisma01: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
yarimo:

Ode
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Topmaike007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
favor914:
Sharap & answer the question, this useless strike because Adjaero went to play state politics, & received a sound beating in Owerri?
if your father was the NLC president will you be in support of the people that brutalise him??
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by potent5(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Shut up, inconsequential Muslim.
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Charisma01: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Imagine the useless NLC we have in Nigeria, communique via Twitter?

Ajaero is due to go and no baga can stop that.

The mindless mob can hit their heads on something solid about this, na minus tantrums

Ode
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by NaijaCover(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by favor914: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
englishmart:
Deploying
Olodo successmatters, certified Failure.

1 Like

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Charisma01: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Iykopee:

🀣🀣🀣🀣 The idiots are completely useless to humanity.
Ode
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by helinues: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Charisma01:

Ode

Parlour, Yara

1 Like

Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Charisma01: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
favor914:
It sounds ridiculous, but it is true, NLC has been taken over by organized touts.

Mumu
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by potent5(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
It takes stupid people to identify stupid people.
UptownVibes:
grin I knew the strike was not to address the situation in the country. Its for their own selfish interest. Stupid people
Re: NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike by Goodvibes007: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
More people will go to bed hungry and some would even lose family members at government hospitals due to the action of one man that decided to play partisan politics in his home state of Imo.and got his ego bruised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.