Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm (1282 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by leanonme82: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Popular club promoter and nightclub enthusiast Yhemolee posted a screenshot on his instastories of an Igbo girl begging for him to date Igbo girls. The message read:

'Hi Lee, nevertheless we still see you as a sweet loverboy. Whatever the problem may be we love you. You'd be very fine. My honest suggestion try dating an Igbo girl'

Please who is chasing who again, between yoruba man and Igbo woman? grin cheesy

Your Igbo girls are hawking themselves cheaply all over Lagos Una talk say na we dey chase them. cool tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by helinues: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why are some of you people so that cheap?

Na only Igbo girls dey beg for whatever?

Make una stop posting nonsense threads jor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Ikaeniyan0: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
leanonme82:
Popular club promoter and nightclub enthusiast Yhemolee posted a screenshot on his instastories of an Igbo girl begging for him to date Igbo girls. The message read:

'Hi Lee, nevertheless we still see you as a sweet lover

Please who is chasing who again, between yoruba man and Igbo woman? grin cheesy

Your Igbo girls are hawking themselves cheaply all over Lagos Una talk say na we dey chase them. cool
I'm still waiting for you to show me where she was begging him for a date

3 Likes

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by leanonme82: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I'm still waiting for you to show me where she was begging him for a date

Ur right. She was begging on behalf of the whole tribeswomen.😭

It was so shameless the boy posted it for us to laugh. cheesy

PS- 3 hours after she sent DM see wetin she go post for her timeline. This is how they market themselves all over lekki hungry for yoruba men. If u don't know ask any yoruba guy u know. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Josegun(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
You don't have to post this, it's classless.

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Yaribanzaonic: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
The fact that idiotic PIGs need IGBO oxygen to breathe shows that IGBOs are the Alpha tribe in that worthless country.

Everyday... palliative stealing PIGs will be shouting IGBO IGBO...on empty stomachs...

Such a despicable tribe of idiots that are coached by drug dealers..419ers and stupid ritualists.

Nonsense...spits

4 Likes

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Pakute: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Josegun:
You don't have to post this, it's classless.

maybe he should not have posted it but do you see the threads ibo kids are creating about yoruba?
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Yaribanzaonic: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Stop the rant...from a neutral standpoint. Who is guilty of opening threads...insulting and always mocking IGBOs and their activities. It's YOU YORUBA.

The funniest thing is that you open useless topics to troll IGBOs..and when they normally counter with FACTs, same you will be shouting victimization..and saying nonsense like .

A Yoruba man owns Nairaland
IGBOs don't love NIGERIA
IPOB is Peter Obi

The rants are numerous..but why I like IGBOs, they smash your heads with facts..while you are always ranting foolishly.

Pakute:

maybe he should not have posted it but do you see the threads ibo kids are creating about yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Chinjo2: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
She is not begging for a date. She only advised you to try date an igbo girl. How does that translate to begging you for a date?

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by BOSSkesh(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
No Igbo girl can resist the charms of a Yoruba guy
We have rizz and good d game

4 Likes

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Westerhoffe(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Some guys are just annoyingly childish.
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Chinjo2: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why is there so much hatred for each other between Yoruba and igbo especially.
I really don't understand.
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Pakute: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Stop the rant...from a neutral standpoint. Who is guilty of opening threads...insulting and always mocking IGBOs and their activities. It's YOU YORUBA.

The funniest thing is that you open useless topics to troll IGBOs..and when they normally counter with FACTs, same you will be shouting victimization..and saying nonsense like .

A Yoruba man owns Nairaland
IGBOs don't love NIGERIA
IPOB is Peter Obi

The rants are numerous..but why I like IGBOs, they smash your heads with facts..while you are always ranting foolishly.

i don't entertain pigs, check next door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Pakute: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
She is not begging for a date. She only advised you to try date an igbo girl. How does that translate to begging you for a date?

she's not begging, but advising and she enter dm to advise as a relationship expert she be?. Na you wise pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Offpointng: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The fact that idiotic PIGs need IGBO oxygen to breathe shows that IGBOs are the Alpha tribe in that worthless country.

Everyday... palliative stealing PIGs will be shouting IGBO IGBO...on empty stomachs...

Such a despicable tribe of idiots that are coached by drug dealers..419ers and stupid ritualists.

Nonsense...spits

Lotta Ipob women are growing old without men in their lives and as usual Igbos will always run to SW for every problem they face. Thats why I laugh when ur likes say Igbo girls dont date bla bla. You need to see how Igbo girls are hawking themselves in the SW, brother you'll weap. Dem plenty for my DM to

Meanwhile kindly tell Nji, Chikodi and Bianca to leave me tf alone angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by AwokenVawulence: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yh
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by leanonme82: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by leanonme82: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2023
One fake Yhemolee parody account posted this on twitter. Another hungry Igbo girl quickly run go advertise herself.

Cheap.

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by totit: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2023
This thing trend for X so teyy the girl shame come run comot for X. grin

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by sulakishop(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2023
Women will always follow celebrities, na normal thing
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Yaribanzaonic: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
If Dem like let them be 20,000 in your DM...

Monsurat
Rashidat
BIMPE
Ronke
Rikiat

Will never compare to an Ijeoma..nkiru...AMAKA...

Inshort...it's obvious you celebrate sleeping with them. It shows you NEVER believed you can sleep with them. But I have NEVER seen an IGBO person celebrating sleeping with a Yoruba woman.

Why will LIONs sleep with PIGs? cheesy

Offpointng:

Lotta Ipob women are growing old without men in their lives and as usual Igbos will always run to SW for every problem they face. Thats why I laugh when ur likes say Igbo girls dont date bla bla. You need to see how Igbo girls are hawking themselves in the SW, brother you'll weap. Dem plenty for my DM to

Meanwhile kindly tell Nji, Chikodi and Bianca to leave me tf alone angry
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Yaribanzaonic: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Imagine PIGs trying to get attention. Even South Africans...UK...and even USA citizens know that Yoruba are pigs...

Pakute:

i don't entertain pigs, check next door.

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Offpointng: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
If Dem like let them be 20,000 in your DM...

Monsurat
Rashidat
BIMPE
Ronke
Rikiat

Will never compare to an Ijeoma..nkiru...AMAKA...

Inshort...it's obvious you celebrate sleeping with them. It shows you NEVER believed you can sleep with them. But I have NEVER seen an IGBO person celebrating sleeping with a Yoruba woman.

Why will LIONs sleep with PIGs? cheesy

Rejoice?

is that place gold plated? Go up go read leanonme82's screenshot fest and see the lamenting tears from Ipob men grin

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Yaribanzaonic: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Being Gold plated is not the issue. If it was, you will kill them for Ritualist activities.

The issue is that , they are not PIGs like your Yoruba women. Like Monsurat from IBADAN..as shown below.

Offpointng:

Rejoice?

is that place gold plated? Go up go read leanonme82's screenshot fest and see the lamenting tears from Ipob men grin

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Serenitys: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2023
Seun and his mods will no see this types of senseless thread to lock or delete, but make a reasonable thread accusing them of tribalism and they will quickly remember the ban button.. smh

1 Like

Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Offpointng: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Being Gold plated is not the issue. If it was, you will kill them for Ritualist activities.

The issue is that , they are not PIGs like your Yoruba women. Like Monsurat from IBADAN..as shown below.

Nahh bro. that is Nkiruka somewhere in Ariaria market grin

Atleast you'll have every reasons to agree with me only Abia can look that worse
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Yaribanzaonic: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
And she is wearing the traditional PIG colour of Blue? With a Bucket to wash her obviously dirty and stinking body?

She is a pig..from Yeloba Kingdom

Offpointng:

Nahh bro. that is Nkiruka somewhere in Ariaria market grin

Atleast you'll have every reasons to agree with me only Abia can look that worse
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by CSTRR: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
That guy is a rich "celeb".
Many foolish girls on social media would want to date him for the rizz.

How can you juxtapose that to the average tunde and yemi on the streets?
Re: Nightlifer Yhemolee Shows Igbo Girl Begging For A Date In His Dm by Ejebleje: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Arrangee d.m ,rubbish celebrities

(1) (Reply)

All Yeah Lovers Of Westlife / Please, I The Numbers Of These Celebrities, If You've Got Them / 2 Face And Faze are About Signing A Record Deal With Konvic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.