Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited (11072 Views)

APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP / APC Responsible For What Nigerians Are Going Through - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by NAC1666: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
fergie001:

Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi

What do you want them to disclose?
When Buhari finished everything
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Slurity(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves for Christ sake. Nawa who do Una like dis? One apc supporter was standing on tinubu mandate until his inhaler became too expensive and he started calling for help.
and who told you that Obi could have made the inhaler cheaper? What did Obi achieve with Anambra during his time as governor by making health sector dead for 14 months without paying medical dr salaries. We are aware when Anambrans are crying under the governor and praying his tenure end quickly.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Trumpdonald5: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
With the comments am seeing on this thread, it's obvious that there are people who will never live to see Nigeria develop. Tribalism and corruption has been embedded into their lives that they do not want to be liberated. They will continue to support their oppressors.

Obi is far better than them and their entire family/lineage combined. So they should continue to deceive themselves. They are the victims, not Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by inoki247: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

When will your apc declare theirs from 2015 till now or are they exempted from the law?
Hypocrites

Lol Did APC tell you is declaring anything you're the hypocrite here you guys told us you will release and told us how difference you're....

Buh here you're the supporters playing the defensive as always....
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by idanone(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:
Obi can never rule Nigeria, he is too dull to handle Nigeria situation. I rather support another Buhari or even Abacha than support Obi. I HATE LIARS AND BRAIN DEAD PEOPLE.
it is unwise to mk your hatred know publicly. May I ask you, the tinubu that promised to bring down the price of petro during election is he now the truthful person?
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Kukutente23: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
inoki247:

Lol Did APC tell you is declaring anything you're the hypocrite here you guys told us you will release and told us how difference you're....

Buh here you're the supporters playing the defensive as always....
This is what ignorance does to people

You people think it's a question of promise.
It's a question of law.
The EA demands that ALL political parties publish their campaign finances at the conclusion of elections.
So your APC is not exempted. Face your APC
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:
Obi can never rule Nigeria, he is too dull to handle Nigeria situation. I rather support another Buhari or even Abacha than support Obi. I HATE LIARS AND BRAIN DEAD PEOPLE.
You are not just brain dead, you are manhood dead in and out. Jobless clown improvished in poverty hating another billionaire who is speaking the truth. You need mental evaluation, your hunger-fustration is affecting your hypothalamus
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Blaze14k: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:
and who told you that Obi could have made the inhaler cheaper? What did Obi achieve with Anambra during his time as governor by making health sector dead for 14 months without paying medical dr salaries. We are aware when Anambrans are crying under the governor and praying his tenure end quickly.

That is the problem u guys is he now the one advicing tinubu what to do? How about tinubu that sacked over 14 thousand workers because they attempted to go on strike. You see why u guys don't have sense.. u let sentiment and tribalism cloud ur judgement. You clearly ignored the fact that tinubu took alot from lagos to enrich himself including the fraudulent pension he is collecting. I really don't know how u guys reason I swear.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by deeva2: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Reelmii:
grin...go to aso rock and talk to tinubu man to man...
Leave social media... no dey hide under keyboard dey form educationist

HE CANNOT TOUCH ASO ROCK VILLA GATE FOR NOW..

WE CANT TRUST IPOB MEMBER.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Slurity(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
idanone:
it is unwise to mk your hatred know publicly. May I ask you, the tinubu that promised to bring down the price of petro during election is he now the truthful person?
As far as I am concern, Tinubu has ver 3 years to fulfil anything he promised, i however don't call or assumed him to be truthful person but at least his past achievement speaks for him. If my G.O contest against Tinubu, I will still choose Tinubu over any holy and man of God, it is all about performance and not holiness. Obi has non of that, someone that invested state money in a private business, calling election a religious war, lie easily on any small question or defence. Taaar...

1 Like

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Slurity(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

That is the problem u guys is he now the one advicing tinubu what to do? How about tinubu that sacked over 14 thousand workers because they attempted to go on strike. You see why u guys don't have sense.. u let sentiment and tribalism cloud ur judgement. You clearly ignored the fact that tinubu took alot from lagos to enrich himself including the fraudulent pension he is collecting. I really don't know how u guys reason I swear.
Its you that don't have sense, If they were illegally sacked, they will win in court, Have you ever heard that Lagos state workers ever receive their salary late? even for just 1 month before? they gets salary increment without even asking for it or protesting. What Tinubu has achieved in governance, no politician has done it in the whole Africa, not even Mandela of South Africa. re you aware that if we have just 3 other state with Lagos achievement in Nigeria, we will have no reason to borrow as a country.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Splashme: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
He makes plenty sense
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by emmyN(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Buhari multiplied our debt profile by more than triple fold and there is absolutely nothing to show for it, instead our economy has gotten worse. Yet some people say together and thought it best to impose another premium disaster upon us! angry
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by CarlyleFourier(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na poverty and bad belle go Kee u.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Blaze14k: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:
Its you that don't have sense, If they were illegally sacked, they will win in court, Have you ever heard that Lagos state workers ever receive their salary late? even for just 1 month before? they gets salary increment without even asking for it or protesting. What Tinubu has achieved in governance, no politician has done it in the whole Africa, not even Mandela of South Africa. re you aware that if we have just 3 other state with Lagos achievement in Nigeria, we will have no reason to borrow as a country.

Bros I really don't have strength to engage this stupid argument enjoy the hardship while it last. Its even ur people that cry the most we are fine over here. Adiós!
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Slurity(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros I really don't have strength to engage this stupid argument enjoy the hardship while it last. Its even ur people that cry the most we are fine over here. Adiós!
Whose people? olodo.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by gratefulheart(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
You are yet to give account of all the money and contribution you collected for the election.
Scammer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

fergie001:

Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ikinternational: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lukepeter:
Have you display your campaign donations? Thought they said after the supreme Court judgement.

She said she got raped....This one is asking why the short skirt.... smh

Stay F O C U S E D Blackman
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Greatkenny2: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Reelmii:
grin...go to aso rock and talk to tinubu man to man...
Leave social media... no dey hide under keyboard dey form educationist
But it is from the same social media we heard that the country is broke, or is it not? did Tinubu come to your house to tell you that?... Agbado people and weird sense of reasoning
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Blaze14k: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:
Whose people? olodo.

Hehehe mumu people u think Lagos na nigeria even ur fellow agbado is now asking obi for some ideas😂😂😂 stupid set of people
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Goodiep: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
how could sane nigerians stoop so low not to discurse idears rather than people and tribe, all emperical evidence are clear that our micro and macro indixes economic indixes are bad yet when responsible opposition puts up suggestion these brood of vipers, victims of phychic immobility will rush to check whitch tribe said it, i bow for the animals. well great minds discurse idears , avereage mind discurse events and little mind discurse people. how south west media disappearned just becourse there own is there ok ....
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ikinternational: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:

These are the type of brains you're wasting energy arguing with on nairaland. Smh

He rather his children be dead than be raised by their wicked mother that he hates .

The type to kill in the name of Allah.

All future suicide bombers thrive on outlandish reasoning. They are not normal

God Forbid
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by CSTRR: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lukepeter:
Have you display your campaign donations? Thought they said after the supreme Court judgement.
Malami blocked foreign funds from the diaspora from entering Nigeria, just to make apc win.
According to labour party, over 80% of the campaign funds came from obi's pocket.

He funded his election himself.

Tinubu is there wasting your commonwealth, but you are busy attacking the only realistically honest politician we have right now.

You will learn. It may take time depending on how deeply entrenched your bigotry is, but you will learn.

Economics will teach you a lesson, sooner or later.
For now, you can still afford to buy data and food. Na enjoyment you dey.

1 Like

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by omoadeleye(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
mecksdasilva:
before u call someone a dullard compare ur CV with his then know which category u belong

You mean that someone that failed in higher institution and had to go and do some pepper soup courses in abroa?
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Trumpdonald5: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
jrusky:
See who is talking this dude called Obi is extremely dumb.

This dude he is smart baa by forming talkative opposition?

Obi go home and get yourself positively engage snd stop been stupid.

Between you and Obi, who is positively engaged? 😂😂

You guys should continue to deceive yourselves. Bunch of lunatics.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by BluntCrazeMan: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
pquaver:

Which LP candidates to their words? Has Obi sued for the yes daddy audio? Are we not still waiting? zoo-mbiedients sef

Be waiting.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by CSTRR: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
omoadeleye:

You mean that someone that failed in higher institution and had to go and do some pepper soup courses in abroa?
Peter obi was running a multiumillion naira business while in the university, and still graduated with honours.

You spent four years in the university, and yet of no use to yourself and your community.

Fidelity bank sent him on very expensive management courses in some of the business schools in the world with some of the best global minds in business and economic management.

The cost of just one of those courses will wipe out poverty from your family history.

If your papa reach any of those places, dem go use dog pursue am.

1 Like

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by pquaver(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Be waiting.

Good so let the hypocrites shut up and stop claiming to be better..
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by bentenny(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Slurity:
Same buhari you would like to support has thrown us into more debt with no single development!
Abacha almost looted Nigeria dry and the volume of the abacha looted funds can only be imagined as more countries keep calling us to take monies stolen by Abacha!
Those are the kind of 'leaders' you want simply shows that kind of mentality you currently have!
You simply love the chains of your oppressors aka 'stockholm syndrome'
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Trumpdonald5:

Between you and Obi, who is positively engaged? 😂😂

You guys should continue to deceive yourselves. Bunch of lunatics.

Will shut up and f e ck to hell. Obi is very useless jobless man the most nonentity igbo rich man I ever seen or existed who is extremely jobless waka about and talking thrash.

Obi is pained loser and you also a pained loser.

Your cry just started...
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by omoadeleye(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
CSTRR:

Peter obi was running a multiumillion naira business while in the university, and still graduated with honours.

You spent four years in the university, and yet of no use to yourself and your community.

Fidelity bank sent him on very expensive management courses in some of the business schools in the world with some of the best global minds in business and economic management.

The cost of just one of those courses will wipe out poverty from your family history.

If your papa reach any of those places, dem go use dog pursue am.

I always question the sanity of some you. Why comparing me to Obi? Why can't you compare yourself or compare your failure father to him?

Yet still, why can't you compare him to Tinubu to whom I am supporting,

See how the level of insecurity was able to reduce you to your all time low.

But. Your idiocracy and ignoramus won't give you the liberty to make logical arguments.

See how you vomit rubbish in the name of defending a dullard.

Well a dullard will always gain supporters from bunch of disastrous dullards like him.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by optimusprime2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child / FG Considers Sacking Sanusi ! / We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.