Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited (11060 Views)

APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP / APC Responsible For What Nigerians Are Going Through - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lukepeter:

Nah, she is much alive and proud to have me as a son.

I doubt that cos she won’t birth a dumb fool like you ..
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obiedun:
obi is a bigot. A deranged. A common criminal

Well you just described you lost father who abandoned you to your simp stepfather…
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Spreadlove8888(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
@freestuffng
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Obiedun(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Well you just described you lost father who abandoned you to your simp stepfather…
Bitter obi will labour in vain. Headless mob will cry and wail forever. Yes daddy.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by historic: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=Obiedun post=127003589]I don hit obi his lord and saviour. Kikikikikiki. Obi is a loser[/quote

Well thank God he is not your principal who is an occultist . Look at the sign on his cap and free yourself from bondage.. Anu mpam
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by historic: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Lol for your mind you don talk .. hope your enjoying your dumb presido.. no go thief oo cos na burn people go burn you ..

Abeg remind am
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Obiedun(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=historic post=127004568][/quote]Bitter obi is a loser and a common criminal
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obiedun:
Bitter obi will labour in vain. Headless mob will cry and wail forever. Yes daddy.

No go and buy fuel ⛽️ for N100 with your APC card .. then I will explain what wailing is .. oh I forgot you don’t even have any thing to put petrol inside ..
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by historic: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obiedun:

But it is you Agbadorians that are the ones crying and lamenting now... You see any obidient wey dey complain like una
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Obiedun(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

No go and buy fuel ⛽️ for N100 with your APC card .. then I will explain what wailing is .. oh I forgot you don’t even have any thing to put petrol inside ..
Mr petrol attendant how market? You go wail taya.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Obiedun(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
historic:

But it is you Agbadorians that are the ones crying and lamenting now... You see any obidient wey dey complain like una
You go wail taya
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obiedun:
Mr petrol attendant how market? You go wail taya.

Chia e pain you no worry I go send you small dollar make you and your family take eat .. deep down I know your generation will curse you for your continued stupidity
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by julaion: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Timmi:

Obviously you are high on something, your brain has been rendered useless by drugs which is reflected in how you think and lack of common sense
same thing with ur bastard father
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

I doubt that cos she won’t birth a dumb fool like you ..
Get out with this childish talk.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Obiedun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
historic ..post=127004654:

I know you are hungry now. May it continue for ever
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lukepeter:

Get out with this childish talk.

Ode: a fool who doesn’t know he is a fool
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Ode: a fool who doesn’t know he is a fool
Kk
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lukepeter:

Kk

Hope you will take time tonight to explain tire but no evidence
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Hope you will take time tonight to explain tire but no evidence
Kk
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Juniorangel(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
This government will collect woto woto from obi, and their attacker don't think about what he says they just attack. It's okay
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Owologbo(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Lukepeter:

How much remain from the donation he received? Ah wan check something.

How much did you contribute to his campaign?

has your almighty druggie revealed the amount he left from his Lagos State looting.

coming online to show your fo0lishness while you protest in Abeokuta for the cost of fish.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2023
so attacking govt with insult, mob action, FakeNews is called what ? and 98% of people doing this are these cursed igbo people.
Forumobserver12:

Where's the bitterness in his statement? Some of you supporting this government can sound ignorant atimes....
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Left Nigeria last Sunday and have not experienced lights out .. and yet some fools will be supporting a dead president with zombie followers.. just imagine rent an apartment it comes with free Wi-Fi , 24 hrs light everything clean … Nigeria which way . They say we complain early no be so we complain about Buhari 8 years later everything worse .. brothers if you get money comot leave the slaves to be slave na Wetin fit them …
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
so attacking govt with insult, mob action, FakeNews is called what ? and 98% of people doing this are these cursed igbo people.

So we should sing for them .. Abi your head no correct .. what are you even gaining .. tell me ..
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
who u useless cursed igbo prayer epp
Ekeneegwu:

So we should sing for them .. Abi your head no correct .. what are you even gaining .. tell me ..
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
who u useless cursed igbo prayer epp
Ode go to school and concentrate on your English ... forget Ogogoro for now ... useless tout
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Trumpdonald5: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
jrusky:

Will shut up and f e ck to hell. Obi is very useless jobless man the most nonentity igbo rich man I ever seen or existed who is extremely jobless waka about and talking thrash.

Obi is pained loser and you also a pained loser.

Your cry just started...

Coming from a non entity. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who are you? Who is your father? Who was your grand father?
Bulaba

Your stupidity and foolishness is as high as the heavens.
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Trumpdonald5:

Coming from a non entity. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who are you? Who is your father? Who was your grand father?
Bulaba

Your stupidity and foolishness is as high as the heavens.

No mind the fool my bro na so dem Dey full Lekki Dey beg for money .. e go reach all of them soon

1 Like

Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
which school u go basstaad selling gala on 3rd mainland bridge traffic in Lagos Yoruba land for that matter shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ekeneegwu:

Ode go to school and concentrate on your English ... forget Ogogoro for now ... useless tout
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
which school u go basstaad selling gala on 3rd mainland bridge traffic in Lagos Yoruba land for that matter shocked shocked shocked shocked

See this product of a rapist father .. your mother is still wandering obalende bridge at night selling her yansh so you can eat and you open your filthy mouth to talk to your savior .. I don’t blame you she-goat cos you’re not worth to be Called a he-goat fool . 🐷🐖🐗
Re: Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited by Akungitit: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obi has ber reduced to a mere useless opposition fool.Now when he talks,Tinubu will just ignore him😂😂😂🤣🤣
Irrelevant IPOB goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno / Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation / The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.