Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nothing beats peace - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nothing beats peace (128 Views)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing beats peace by xavuv: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Look at the pic below.

What do you feel?

Are they contented with their living condition? No, i guess.

Are they satisfied?
No, i guess. But I'm sure they are all hoping for a better future.

But i can feel the strong presence of peace, restfulness and love around this household. Much kudos to the wife for sticking around and keeping the family. Some would have absconded.

This is also a good example of strong bonding, between those young siblings especially.

I'm sure those children understands. Even their pet dog amd cat 🐕 🐱 understands too.

For some of us that needs this:

Everything may seem hard at the moment, soft times will come sooner or later. Let's hope we live long enough to experience the soft times.

Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Financial Help / Family Finance: What Digital Skill Do You Intend To Learn To Boost Your Income ? / Rara Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.