Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids (2458 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Psalme91: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
I am tired of my marriage my husband has no consideration for me or our children he cheat like there's no tommorow he insults me like I am a piece of dirt . I am tired of treating infection all the time I am scared he may infect me with hiv soon. I am just tired of the marriage I want to leave I have a business but I am scared because I don't know how will I cope with 8 children all alone my business will not be sufficient for me to take care of 8 children alone. My health is at risk now because of my bp is high and the doctor advised me to stop stressing myself to avoid having a stroke. But I cant even rest because of my husband habit and both families are aware of the situation in our house but my husband isn't ready to listen to anyone.
please how do I go through this ? I need your candid advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by thesicilian: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
What's your plan to cater for your children's needs if you leave?

I think the better thing for you now is to ignore your husband's habits and focus on your self : your health and business, make sure both are thriving before you leave.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by TimiRume(f): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Let's talk. Check my profile. I'm an E-friend therapist. You will need someone to talk with through this until you are out of this situation. I can be your daily buddy. Tell me what's been going on, how it all began etc. I'm all ears/eyes.
Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by FuckingMachine: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
8 children is a sign of poverty and illiteracy.
These are the set waiting for their children to take care of them in old age.

Lazy, Hot bunch.

23 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Omuuvwie(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
8 children in this 21st century is absurd, what where you thinking?

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Mindlog: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Psalme91:
I am tired of my marriage my husband has no consideration for me or our children he cheat like there's no tommorow he insults me like I am a piece of dirt . I am tired of treating infection all the time I am scared he may infect me with hiv soon. I am just tired of the marriage I want to leave I have a business but I am scared because I don't know how will I cope with 8 children all alone my business will not be sufficient for me to take care of 8 children alone. My health is at risk now because of my bp is high and the doctor advised me to stop stressing myself to avoid having a stroke. But I cant even rest because of my husband habit and both families are aware of the situation in our house but my husband isn't ready to listen to anyone.

You are not yet tired, he treats you like a piece of dirt and you continued to validate yourself by getting pregnant and birthing 8 children for the same man you posted slept with various girls you brought to the house to assist in child minding, the same man who abandoned you when he found out the gender of the pregnancy was female, that same child he rejected the pregnancy was only just few months old and you went ahead to get pregnant by the same man and it resulted to your twin sons,,,,,,I believe you now have 6 daughters and 2 sons. why has having 2 sons not changed him because you thought that was the golden bullet?

I have to be blunt with you, you need mental status examination as there is so much disorder in your mind and that is my candid advice.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Kajaard: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Psalme91:

8 children only you?

You are the one of those people causing population explosion in this country.

Seriously I don't pity people like you at all.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Foodqueen(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shebi u don finally born boys, why your marriage still de shake

You see, it's only a marriage that is destined to be kept that will survive all kinds of obstacle.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:

You are not yet tired, he treats you like a piece of dirt and you continued to validate yourself by getting pregnant and birthing 8 children for the same man you posted slept with various girls you brought to the house to assist in child minding, the same man who abandoned you when he found out the gender of the pregnancy was female, that same child he rejected the pregnancy was only just few months old and you went ahead to get pregnant by the same man and it resulted to your twin sons,,,,,,I believe you now have 6 daughters and 2 sons. why has having 2 sons not changed him because you thought that was the golden bullet?

I have to be blunt with you, you need mental status examination as there is so much disorder in your mind and that is my candid advice.
Mindlog, E be like say the woman matter dey vex you well-well.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Foodqueen:
Shebi u don finally born boys, why your marriage still de shake

You see, it's only a marriage that is destined to be kept that will survive all kinds of obstacle.
.. Even when an irresponsible husband is involved ?

Being married to an irresponsible husband is the worst of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
@psalme91, .. God will not allow you to die untimely because of an irresponsible husband and you leave those babies behind.

You get HBP because of this man, leave the man kwanu, e hard you. You are thinking of how you would cope with 8 children. Think this part, se, you wan die leave those little children behind ni ?

Presently, what is the percentage of upkeep and provision, your husband brings to support you ?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Even when an irresponsible husband is involved ? Being married to an irresponsible husband is the worst of all.
Does she seem to you like a more responsible human being by her many actions so far? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Nicepoker(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
You only give birth to 4kids anything above that is breeding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
You only give birth to 4kids anything above that is breeding.
■ 4 is already too much! undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Does she seem to you like a more responsible human being by her many actions so far? undecided
..Kobo ... Kobo!! My person!.. Kobo, how you na ? How that side?

The woman sounds a bit knowledgeable but I no just understand how she is just making Life to be difficult for herself.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Nicepoker(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ 4 is already too much! undecided
With proper spacing 4 is still manageable. Personally I can't cross 2.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
With proper spacing 4 is still manageable. Personally I can't cross 2.
Na lie! 4 is too much for the average Nigerian family wey never even see better food chop. No matter how you take space dem reach , e no go make money or food show up for table! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Intergrated: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Madam calm down. Be patient and pray. I did not see where you wrote abuse up there.
Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Intergrated:
Madam calm down. Be patient and pray.
■ I did not see where you wrote abuse up there.
Pray for what? For God to take away the burden of 8 kids she amassed most likely during the time her husband was cheating on her? Or pray that her serial cheater of a husband will suddenly stop cheating on her? Or pray ... what is she praying for? And to which God? The same God she ignored all the while? undecided

Isn't verbal abuse a form of abuse? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Your husband keeps giving you infection and you keep having kids above your financial capability.
If you leave your husband now, what's the guarantee that he will continue his responsibility as a father?
The matter is complicated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Intergrated: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pray for what? For God to take away the burden of 8 kids she amassed most likely during the time her husband was cheating on her? Or pray that her serial cheater of a husband will suddenly stop cheating on her? Or pray ... what is she praying for? And to which God? The same God she ignored all the while? undecided

Isn't verbal abuse a form of abuse? undecided
are you saying she should leave and care for the 8 kids alone? What's done it's done. She should forget this idea of he must not cheat. Is she going to put password in the penis? Her focus should be the kids how to team work and take care of the kids. Nigeria women should stop this nonsense idea. You leave him only for them to start sleeping with someone else husband for upkeep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Intergrated:
■ are you saying she should leave and care for the 8 kids alone?
■ What's done it's done. She should forget this idea of he must not cheat. Is she going to put password in the penis?
■ Her focus should be the kids how to team work and take care of the kids.
■ Nigeria women should stop this nonsense idea. You leave him only for them to start sleeping with someone else husband for upkeep.
1. Where in my response did you get that idea from? undecided

2. She should accept a cheater as her lot in life? Would you equally accept a cheating woman as your lot in life by the way? undecided

3. What makes you believe that such teamwork exists even now in the marriage given the woman makes clear that he neglects her and the children as is? undecided

4. So, it is OK for her husband to continue sleeping probably with someone else's wife and giving that one upkeep, but not OK for this woman to abandon this husband and maybe even go sleep with someone else's husband for upkeep? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Klass99(f): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Mindlog: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
henrimoto:
Mindlog, E be like say the woman matter dey vex you well-well.

E no vex me as I hear and see worse on a daily (though get paid for it cheesy) but you see that woman right there, she doesn't want to leave her husband, not after having given birth to her 2 golden sons.

I only feel for those 8 children who are being raised by 2 dysfunctional adults who ought not to have anything to do with parenting. With their older daughters already teenagers, the view don't look good from here.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
Intergrated:
are you saying she should leave and care for the 8 kids alone? What's done it's done. She should forget this idea of he must not cheat. Is she going to put password in the penis? Her focus should be the kids how to team work and take care of the kids. Nigeria women should stop this nonsense idea. You leave him only for them to start sleeping with someone else husband for upkeep.
.. Which team work .. with who? This kind of irresponsible husband don't care about the welfare of the children. Na the wife everything dey dey her head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by ecolime(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
8 kids? Only you in this time and age? shocked

Madam, you are not going anyway.

You and your husband must stay together and raise those kids oo

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:

E no vex me as I hear and see worse on a daily (though get paid for it cheesy) but you see that woman right there, she doesn't want to leave her husband, not after having given birth to her 2 golden sons.

I only feel for those 8 children who are being raised by 2 dysfunctional adults who ought not to have anything to do with parenting. With their older daughters already teenagers, the view don't look good from here.
.. God Forbid! The worst to happen to her in this present situation.

The woman is not being reasonable with herself and for the kids. Go there now, na the woman dey cater for nearly everything.
Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Mindlog: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Intergrated:

Team work with a man who is hypersexual and more concerned with his next sexual encounter than parenting his children?

She better accepts her fate as a married single mother and intermittently, regard herself as a widow because she is husbandless in the real sense of the word.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
So after having twin boys in 2021, you still went on to have baby no.8 in this economy? You know you and your husband's financial situation, yet you still kept getting pregnant, have you never heard of birth control? Let me be brutally honest with you, NOBODY us going to take you in with 8 kids. Even some landlords won't rent apartment to you if they see you with all your baggage. You're going to have to leave them behind or share them around like palliative. My heart breaks for those innocent kids sad

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Victoria938(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Imagine opening your kpekus for someone that doesn't bring you any form of joy till you gave birth to 8 children, women una de try oh! Make I no say more before I offend God.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by Mindlog: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
henrimoto:
.. God Forbid! The worst to happen to her in this present situation.

The woman is not being reasonable with herself and for the kids. Go there now, na the woman dey cater for nearly everything.

She must do every, every to be alive, else the worst would happen to those children.

Their father would share out the 3 older daughters who should all be teenagers as house helps and the husbands of their madams will likely sexually abuse them as their own father sexually abused the girls their mother brought to the house to help with the children,

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids by henrimoto(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:

She must do every, every to be alive, else the worst would happen to those children.

Their father would share out the 3 older daughters who should all be teenagers as house helps and the husbands of their madams will likely sexually abuse them as their own father sexually abused the girls their mother brought to the house to help with the children,

.. Oluwa o ni je !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Plan/prepare For My Wedding / Wedding Ring / Maternity Shopping/ New Born Baby Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.