Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident (33507 Views)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by JOemmy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank God for his life when I first heard this man songs I thought he is not a nigerian.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Dodada: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Christianity is a scam.

When they survive, they say its their Jewish god, Yahweh.

When they die, they say its their Jewish demon, Satan.

If your IQ is NOT low, you can NEVER be a Christian for long.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Risingblue008(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ordained angel of praise and worship
God is great

Thank God for the survival
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by comtem2011: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
This can only be God. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:
If God really want to protect him the accident wouldn't have happened in the first place

Everything God,this God that

T.B Joshua died unexpectedly

Renard Bonke died after sickness

Myles Monroe died in plane crash in 2014

Am very sure God must be sleeping at that
time

So Mohbad and Oladips died because they are not singing praise & worship song abi!

Every man will die, Bro.

Even people who hope to go to heaven will have to die when their time comes.

Death is not perceived to be a good thing, but who will escape it?

Do you know how many pastors died in prison during the Soviet communist era?

Do you know how many Christians were torn to pieces by lions during Roman times?

Lemme tell you, if one is focussed on the spiritual, this body is only temporary. All the people you listed, had to die one way or the other.

All men should believe what they like, but we who believe in God know that death is simply a gateway to eternity and should be faced as a necessary eventuality.

I'm surprised that you only listed pastors. grin what of the terrorists and suicide bombers who embrace death because they believe their lot in the afterlife is better than in the present, especially if they take others along with them?

You're only ranting because you feel death is bad. Well, it's a part of life as much as eating, breathing and sex.

1 Like

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank God he's alive, I even have one of his songs as my ringing tone.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by OdefaGirl(f): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:
If God really want to protect him the accident wouldn't have happened in the first place

time

So Mohbad and Oladips died because they are not singing praise & worship song abi!

Analyst.... When you finish drink water.
God go just dey look una boldness
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thanks God for his protection.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by sirchim(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dodada:
Christianity is a scam.

When they survive, they say its their Jewish god, Yahweh.

When they die, they say its their Jewish demon, Satan.

If your IQ is NOT low, you can NEVER be a Christian for long.
Don't worry, your PAIN-MENT go soon wear cover shoe😉
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by yomiracles: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank God!
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Shawl001(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank God for watching over him.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by geoworldedu: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
LLSAINT:
The enemy thought they had you but forgot your God is the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
How is car accident in a probably bad road the work of an enemy? undecided
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by geoworldedu: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
theamazonguru:

I pray for you today,may God in his mercy show up and show you who he is and your testimony will go viral about your encounter with the most high God.

God is real

I have seen his hand at work.
I have seen him do what only he could have done.
Evidence plenty, no need to explain tire.

Mama God is real. She will reveal herself to him soon. May Mama God bless your ministry.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Chochovini: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:

time

. May God forgive you. The luck here is that God is so so merciful. I dare you to talk about the devil in a disdain manner like this and see the outcome instanta.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Sillymoderators: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
LLSAINT:
The enemy thought they had you but forgot your God is the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
I wonder how people like you take dey use their brain. Wetin concern enemy here?
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Chochovini: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
pweeryambre:
So this man is a Nigerian
. So why are you surprised?
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by jbjustice(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Titogbanski: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
We thank God Almighty for safety
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by UmarMusa22(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
PPP, PLEASE RECOVER QUICK
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by ugbanante: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank God for life. I wish u speedy recovery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Shows Off His "Push Up Goals" (Photo) / Photo: David Alaba And His Parents / The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.