Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident (33496 Views)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by israelmao(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Racoon:
God be praise! This makes me remember the lyrics in Panam's "Master of The Universe" album; "I shall not die( prematurely ) but shall live to declare, the works of the Lord -amen!"

"Life and death are in the power of tongue.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by greencard: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:
If God really want to protect him the accident wouldn't have happened in the first place

Everything God,this God that

T.B Joshua died unexpectedly

Renard Bonke died after sickness

Myles Monroe died in plane crash in 2014

Am very sure God must be sleeping at that
time

So Mohbad and Oladips died because they are not singing praise & worship song abi!
sharrap ask these questions to the god you are serving leave others to their God and mind your bussiness

3 Likes

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Roger3D(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Racoon:
God be praise! This makes me remember the lyrics in Panam's "Master of The Universe" album; "I shall not die( prematurely ) but shall live to declare, the works of the Lord -amen!"
If your kind are the face of 'Christianity', then I want nothing to do with it.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by jubrilELsudan: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO USE AM RELEASE ANOTHER BRING DOWN THE GLORY ALBUM OOOOO

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Roger3D:
If your kind are the face of 'Christianity', then I want nothing to do with it.
Let us Separate politics from Religion please.
Let's respect everyone's political affinity, including Racoon's.
Let's all live in peace with one another and not allow politics to tear us apart.
One Love, keep us together ❤️ 💙 💕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Pootle: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
LLSAINT:
The enemy thought they had you but forgot your God is the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE

which enemy abi who no go die las las undecided

1 Like

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by EgunMogaji2: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
High speed off road excursion.

I'll like to check the tires.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Image123(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wow, thanks be to God.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by excomarow(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank God for Life
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
UNCOMPLETED POST, SOMEWHERE AROUND NIGERIA, WITH NO NAME, ANYWAY YOU MUST NOT POST HALF STORY ON NAIRALAND, RECKLESS DRIVER ALSO HAVE REWARD
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Dpaulie(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Racoon:
This in master of universe
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by theamazonguru(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:
If God really want to protect him the accident wouldn't have happened in the first place

time

So Mohbad and Oladips died because they are not singing praise & worship song abi!

I pray for you today,may God in his mercy show up and show you who he is and your testimony will go viral about your encounter with the most high God.

God is real

I have seen his hand at work.
I have seen him do what only he could have done.
Evidence plenty, no need to explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by abobote: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank for a second.

And father? What does it mean? Unnecessary
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:

time.

HMMMMM, ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT BEING AFFECTED BY TILUNBULATION?.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Padipadi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Why are you smiling?
You should v an accident soon and see how you ll value life.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Padipadi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:

time

Of cos there's God. Forget about the act of some con men but God dey.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by GreatAchiever1: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Glory to God for keeping you safe.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Shakirababy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Serving a Living God shocked

1 Like

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Angrigowt: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Story. Una dey believe say gospel singers nor dey drink beer or ogogoro..........na wash. Dis one na shayo driving.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by GreatAchiever1: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:

time

“Who can make the clean out of the unclean?
No one!
“Since his days are determined,
The number of his months is with You;
And his limits You have set so that he cannot pass.
— Job 14:4-5
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by dinomcjohn: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Praise God
One thing I know, our God will never leave His people.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by chriskosherbal(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thank you Jesus
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by phemmyfour: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
LLSAINT:
The enemy thought they had you but forgot your God is the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
Which enemy? The accident is either due to over speeding, bad road or vehicle improper maintenance.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:

time

Lol! Your frustration should be directed to the political leaders who are making things difficult.
God didn't give you BAT as president nor did He remove fuel subsidy.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by FreeStuffsNG: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/music/1563860-god-livesgospel-singer-panan-percy-paul-dad-fatal-accident/
Thank God. Get well soon sir. His songs are evergreen blessings. God bless you sir.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by africandollar: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Racoon:

Yes o! Declare it and see it come to pass in your life.
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Deogratiasfx: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dabronze:

time

Jesus Died on the cross and God 'refuse' to save Him. You forgot to add that.

1 Like

Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by pweeryambre: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
So this man is a Nigerian
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Kay25(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Glory to God in the highest when u live for him He will surely deliver u from death at all times
Re: Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident by Coolcat95: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
PRAISE THE LORD
PRAISE MASTER JESUS 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.