Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo (6949 Views)

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / AAC Deputy Guber Candidate Alleged To Have Received N200m From Gov.wike Returns / David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by izibili44: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
[What is there to glorify in this politician. Everyone of them are the same . The last time in New York, I saw atiku and tinubu laughing together. I said to myself back home some people are fighting because of this men. The guy knows they will not Win in court. uote author=PlayMaker14 post=127003378] Then why are you calling someone like that a sharp politician? Seems you glorify them. πŸ˜„[/quote]
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by ViceGovernor: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
MosayA:
All of them na APC member dey be before. Even d ADC governorship candidate, Leke.
They will all go back now.

Na so Nigeria politicians be
That Abejide really divided Dino's votes in yagba east and west the 2 biggest LGAs in okun land
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by PlayMaker14: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
izibili44:
[What is there to glorify in this politician. Everyone of them are the same . The last time in New York, I saw atiku and tinubu laughing together. I said to myself back home some people are fighting because of this men. The guy knows they will not Win in court.
You already did so by calling him a sharp politician.

Check your first comment broπŸ˜„
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by izibili44: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Don't care. All the people that step down for president tinubu are benefiting from it one way or the other. What happen to osinbajo today?The rest are they not sharp guys.
PlayMaker14:
You already did so by calling him a sharp politician.

Check your first comment broπŸ˜„
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by PlayMaker14: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
izibili44:
Don't care. All the people that step down for president tinubu are benefiting from it one way or the other. What happen to osinbajo today.
Please stick to the subject of discussion.... Or better still have a good day.

You're now unveiling yourself and drifting away intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by izibili44: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
I m not a politician or have any dealings with them. I don't earn from the government of Nigeria. I m only telling you fact and what the guy just did. quote author=PlayMaker14 post=127003976] Please stick to the subject of discussion.... Or better still have a good day.

You're now unveiling yourself and drifting away intellectually.[/quote]
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by PlayMaker14: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
izibili44:
I m not a politician or have any dealings with them. I don't earn from the government of Nigeria. I m only telling you fact and what the guy just did.
Okay, are you done?
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by izibili44: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Yes
PlayMaker14:
Okay, are you done?
Re: Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo by Agugbadin: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2023
That is what hunger can cause

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . / Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru / Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.