Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? (181 Views)

You Are Not A Man If You Are Concerned About Your Woman’s Earnings – Saida Boj / Nigerian Girls Are More Concerned About Whether You Came Inside Them Than Contra / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? (2) (3) (4)

Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
the rate at which nigerians are commenting is scary cry

What is our business with it?

Are we the only ones that read the bible or koran? undecided

I cant understand

Is nigeria not having more wretched people than both countries combined?

The volume of bad news in nigeria is even taken as a normal thing.

Whatz going on? cry
Re: Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? by JustPowerApps(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Looks like what Emilokan is putting them through is not enough, nah why they get time reason Foreign wars
Re: Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? by jkpbestseries: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nothing much
Re: Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? by derecho(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Oga, your opinion no concern those commenting. People are free to comment on anything.
Why won't people comment about terrorists who kill over 1400 people in less than 6hrs?
Why shouldn't people be worried when we have terrorists and criminals who want to islamize Nigeria by shamelessly rigging themselves into office even when it's clear Nigerians rejected them?

Re: Why Should Nigerians Be Concerned About Israel Gaza War ? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
derecho:
Oga, your opinion no concern those commenting. People are free to comment on anything.
Why won't people comment about terrorists who kill over 1400 people in less than 6hrs?
Why shouldn't people be worried when we have terrorists and criminals who want to islamize Nigeria by shamelessly rigging themselves into office even when it's clear Nigerians rejected them?

Are those killed in israel or gaza more important than those dying in nigeria?

Who told u all the rulers in nigeria can ever agree for nigeria 2 be islamised?

All the victorious politicians including those of the APC,PDP,LP ,NNPP,APGA,etc benefitted 4rm the electoral @!+/!;=??

Is False Eyelash Extention Worth The Hype? Are You Make Up Ready Without Lash / For My Broski's Them / Can We Truly Justify Committing Adultery/fornication

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8