Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? (471 Views)

Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by RealLagosBoy: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders, there's this my village brother from the same kinred who travelled to Burkina Faso earlier this year.

He messaged me on WhatsApp that there's a job opportunity in Mederer GmbH company where he's working.

This is someone I will say that I trust 80% because of his lifestyle. He's a kind of a religious fellow, calm and easy going. I have known him since childhood and I strongly believe that he won't do anything to harm me.

He said that it cost him about N1m to process all the documents for the travel but due to increase in dollar that it will cost me around N1.6m.

According to him, he said that the company will accommodate, feed and train new employees for 6months and during that 6months there will be no salary until the 7th month whereby the company will pay the backlogs.

He said that I should transfer the N1.6m to him to enable him process everything for me or I can decide to do it myself if I am having doubts.

Please what do you think about this offer? Is it genuine?
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by Enskynelson(m): 2:12am On Nov 17, 2023
My neighbour has traveled for this same thing for some months now. All you said is exactly what he explained to me. He won't be done with the training until next year but the truth is that, I don't know the end of it yet. He also told me it's a good opportunity but said let him get through and see the end of it before telling me to come along if I want to.
The cost like u said, he told me around 900k back then. It's either you wait for him to see the outcome of his own before you give it a try. U can be saving your money for now while waiting, if you'd want to go. The trip is by road and you will be the one to pay all the fees yourself and not that u will give the money to anyone. The said 900k I was told include cost of transportation as well. That is the little info I have.
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by IVORY2009(m): 2:55am On Nov 17, 2023
The watch word, be careful things are happening, what is the name of these company, why not state it here, you might see one or two persons that has experience using or working with them, you never can tell, finally do your research very well before parting with your hard earned money.
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by orisa37: 3:04am On Nov 17, 2023
NO. ANYTHING FROM BURKINA FASO IS HARAM, HAMAS AND BOKOHARAM.
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by ipobarecriminals: 3:09am On Nov 17, 2023
angry Ogun will strike you if u give that BASTARD u kal friend 1k.Tell him to pay for u that you'll pay him back with interest from your salary.You can easily spot a criminal from afar
RealLagosBoy:
Good morning Nairalanders, there's this my village brother from the same kinred who travelled to Burkina Faso earlier this year.

He messaged me on WhatsApp that there's a job opportunity in the company where he's working.

This is someone I will say that I trust 80% because of his lifestyle. He's a kind of a religious fellow, calm and easy going. I have known him since childhood and I strongly believe that he won't do anything to harm me.

He said that it cost him about N1m to process all the documents for the travel but due to increase in dollar that it will cost me around N1.6m.

According to him, he said that the company will accommodate, feed and train new employees for 6months and during that 6months there will be no salary until the 7th month whereby the company will pay the backlogs.

He said that I should transfer the N1.6m to him to enable him process everything for me or I can decide to do it myself if I am having doubts.

Please what do you think about this offer? Is it genuine?

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by lordchiz(m): 3:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Bros ...Naso dem tell me last year....the guy say Na 500k....Las Las person tell me say e spot am for Enugu! A close friend of mine in Kaduna then faaa.....no trust any shit apart from yourself!
Burkina wey nothing dey happen there.....
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by dominique(f): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Which documents do you need to travel to an ECOWAS country bayi nítorí olorun? Is he an immigration agent?

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by razzby(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
dominique:
Which documents do you need to travel to an ECOWAS country bayi nítorí olorun? Is he an immigration agent?

How can i contact you please?
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by Smartlight(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Don't go!!!! I repeat don't go.
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by RealLagosBoy: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
IVORY2009:
The watch word, be careful things are happening, what is the name of these company, why not state it here, you might see one or two persons that has experience using or working with them, you never can tell, finally do your research very well before parting with your hard earned money.

Mederer GmbH is the company's name.
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by IVORY2009(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

Mederer GmbH is the company's name.

They are based in Germany, and I have not seen them having a branch in Burkina Faso

You can mail them info@ib-mederer.de
https://www.ib-mederer.de/kontakt/
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by Hollyharjii: 5:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Should I say my little experience about this...

Know of a guy who is very loyal, I mean extremely loyal to the core in my community, this guy travelled to Burkina Faso 6weeks ago, fast forward, he started to inform all sundries that there's a slot in 🇧🇫 as well and few guys resigned from their workplace to embarked on the said journey...

On getting there, they realised they've been scammed... I know these guys personally and they're all close to me, infact, have been arranging money to go meet them there, but luckily for me, these guys returned to Nigeria 3days after... that's what saved me.

The bottom line is that never, I mean don't trust anyone anymore... 1.1m each just disappeared to thin air

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by dominique(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2023
razzby:

How can i contact you please?

Private message

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by Tarabye: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2023
dominique:

Private message
Sister I said it countless times that I wiped my phone and do not have your number
The email I use for this account is no longer working
But you won't answer me cry
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by razzby(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
dominique:

Private message

Check your email please
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tarabye:

Sister I said it countless times that I wiped my phone and do not have your number
The email I use for this account is no longer working
But you won't answer me cry

Inbox me with the email address I can reach you on

razzby:

Check your email please

Ok
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by IVORY2009(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Should I say my little experience about this...

Know of a guy who is very loyal, I mean extremely loyal to the core in my community, this guy travelled to Burkina Faso 6weeks ago, fast forward, he started to inform all sundries that there's a slot in 🇧🇫 as well and few guys resigned from their workplace to embarked on the said journey...

On getting there, they realised they've been scammed... I know these guys personally and they're all close to me, infact, have been arranging money to go meet them there, but luckily for me, these guys returned to Nigeria 3days after... that's what saved me.

The bottom line is that never, I mean don't trust anyone anymore... 1.1m each just disappeared to thin air

One million like....
Re: Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? by razzby(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
dominique:

Private message

https://www.nairaland.com/5963056/ship-ebay-all-us-stores#127039955

Check thread please. JulianoB has confirmed this. I sent you an email since but it hasn't been responded to. Please check your mail. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Have To Know Your Health Statues / Database Programmer Lets Meet Here / Become An Internationally Certified Customer Service Delivery Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.