Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. (509 Views)

Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit? / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by RealLagosBoy: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
A friend of mine in Burkina Faso just told me that the company is currently looking for workers and they pay in dollars. This is someone I will say that I trust 80%. Please has anyone worked in this company before?
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by AskProf: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
RealLagosBoy:
A friend of mine in Burkina Faso just told me that the company is currently looking for workers and they pay in dollars. This is someone I will say that I trust 80%. Please has anyone worked in this company before?

Run.

If you go there, you'll regret.
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by AskProf: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

A friend told you?

Has he told people who trusts him 90%?
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by RealLagosBoy: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
AskProf:

Run.

If you go there, you'll regret.

Why do you say so
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by FuckingMachine: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Dollars in Burkina Faso?
Your parts will be sold in dollars. That I can assure you.
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by Collins4u1(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2023
🤣 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by sunnymighty(m): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Na Burkina 'Suffer' you dey go so oh. grin
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by Ejebleje: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Lool...them don change name . No be Qnet again. Funny people
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by reagangertsch89(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2023
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by Ejebleje: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Reallagosboy

https://www.nairaland.com/7185289/qnet-scam-scourge-destroying-nigerian#113940334

If you like yourself , you can go through this post.
Re: Has Anyone Travelled To Burkina Faso To Work In Mederer Gmbh Company. by locastpennie(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2023
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sap Training Kit (ebook And Videos) / Hospitality,travel And Tourism Professionals-meet Up Zone / Geophysicist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.